The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

Kasi nga di tayo "rich" as in pang Platinum (5,000 billing per month) mga poor lang tayo as in 4,999.99 and below lang kaya natin.

They make more profits with less maintenance pag malalaking account lang sila naka-focus!

Kaya nga pansinin mo-puro streamers ng Globe platinum dumarami lalo sa mga exclusive villages! Yan ang type nila di mga hamak gaya natin!

• Like (+1) 1

Worst is their Marketing Dept. They are now focusing in getting and maintaining the Platinum plan holders or potential Platinum holders. Note the ads and the streamers they have been using lately.

Unless your worthy Platinum, it seems like they are saying "get lost!".

NEWS FLASH: NTC allows SUN to continue with their 24/7 despite the complaints filed by both Globe and Piltel! Bravo!

• Like (+1) 1

Globe really sucks! from 1997 to 2000 I was fooled by them :P If you are a post paid subscriber..i tell you...REVIEW YOUR MONTHLY billing!!! Grabe...daming hidden charges!!!! this is both for handphone and landine! grabe!! they charges you soo much..pero services nila sucks. when you ask for assitance..naku...they will say within 24 hours..pero naku...after 24 hrs definitely you will follow-up. Another thing with Globe, i had the phone cut right? ..naku after two year..i got a demand letter from a law office who happens to be the law office of my friend's parents. globe is demanding me to pay around P2,000 daw na unsettled billing ko. good thing i kept the receipt...sinugod ko nga customer service..as useless...meron daw kasi naging problem sa system kaya di na adjust. eh yung hassle kayang binigay nilang impression sa law firm ng parent's ng friend ko..baka akalain nila di me bayad...at estapadora ako!!! grrrr .. bwiset talaga GLOBE!!!! lousy service but good in collection of money!

• Like (+1) 1

got Globelines nga. They charged me with a long distance call from somewhere in the former USSR now a mini country near Russia.

I know I like them blue eyed babushka- but I neither speak Russian nor any languagtes used in Europe- except English.

I even have the copy of the usage of my internet which they claimed that I went to this "exotic" web site! At that time my son was loading up on my prepaid infocom and infocom does show the details of our usage. Kaya hindi sila naka lusot!

As a Bisayan would say-Pesteng Hyawa! Linte!

• Like (+1) 1

Kasi pag prepaid-over loaded na sila. Get a plan. yung lowest lang muna. Thena djust according to your usage. If you get a 500 plan the 250 is set-up for the 24/7 make sure you tell them that. The balance of 250 goes to your consumable-as in usage out of SUN coverage.

But a bit of a warning- They are a bit "hilaw" pa. At times, hindi ka makatawag o text. Dapat mahaba ang pasensya mo, pero for me, it's worth it. At least am not royally screwed by Globe! Now it's up to you to create your own network of SUN users para ma maximize mo yon 24/7!

GLOBE FOR GOOD-BYE!

• Like (+1) 1

But the Ayalas are not as bad as the Lopezes, bok!

As you can see with Meralco, Maynilad Water and everything under Philippine First Holdings i.e. ABS CBN, Home and Skycable and now North Express Way- kaya nga tumaas ng more than 400% ang toll fee!

Wait till Noli de Castro or Loren Legarda becomes the president-Inay Ko Nakakatakot! Ke GMA palang grabe pag sipsip ng dugo!

Another abusive family is the Sobrepenas of Fil-Estate and the parents owned CAP.

• Like (+1) 1

I think both (Smart/Globe) sucks... foreign mobile operators are charging per-pulse while these guys are rounding if by the minute!!...

they REALLY SUCK!!! and their phones are locked to their networks.. Taiwanese mobile phone operators don't practice this bullshit...

nuff said...

Peace...

• Like (+1) 1

The same goes with internet services, they charge by rounding off per minute. That's when and where they make the most money.

You can have your unit "open-lined" at Greenhills or even a mall where they may offer the same services for a small fee. The fee of opening your unit depends on what type your unit is, but regulary at 150-250 and the Nokia 9500 for PHP1,500.

• Like (+1) 1

By the way, Globe determines your worthiness to be a Platinum by your usage i.e. more calls than text and other service. Kasi nga they make more money on calls.

Now that Sun offered 24/7 (kahit hilaw pa) nagagalit sila.

I just got off the line with a customer service of Globe. Had asked when my contract will end and what are the procedures in terminating/downgrading the lines (yes, I've got 5 lines). Cool na cool and customer service nila in saying, all you need to do, sir is to call us up and we will terminate your service immediately. Balak ko lang sana mag downgrade- but hmmmm? mukhang I will take their suggestion!

As I said from the very start- your not "platinum", your s**t!

Globe for Good-BYE!

• Like (+1) 1
But the Ayalas are not as bad as the Lopezes, bok! 

As you can see with Meralco, Maynilad Water and everything under Philippine First Holdings i.e. ABS CBN, Home and Skycable and now North Express Way- kaya nga tumaas ng more than 400% ang toll fee!

Wait till Noli de Castro or Loren Legarda becomes the president-Inay Ko Nakakatakot!  Ke GMA palang grabe pag sipsip ng dugo!

Another abusive family is the Sobrepenas of Fil-Estate and the parents owned CAP.

both are undesirable, but you're right. lopezes are the worst. :)

Edited by ATONG ANG

hahaha SMART subscriber ako, pero dati may SUN ako, kaya lang nawala TSK TSK TSK

On GLOBE/SMART bullying SUN... these 2 giant networks are losing money from SUN, biro mo 24/7 call and text all you can for 10 ten days for P100? If you text 25x , call 5 people a day, laking tipid nito.

The problem with SUN? Ang tagaaaaaaaaaaaaaal mag-connect, but it is worth it.

The SMART guy even said that the services of SUN is not good so that they'll have to stop the 24/7 promo... may gana pang mag-reklamo?! Bakit SUN subscriber ba siya?!

If you can't beat them, imitate them! Like ABS-CBN!!! Hahahaha!!!

But I'll have to commend SMART for being prompt in calls and texts, maganda naman ang serbisyo nila, as for GLOBE, i dunno never owned a GLOBE sim card so no comment.

• Like (+1) 1

bwisit nga ang globe i was surprised a couple of months ago na may charges na yung GPRS usage. after giving the stupid CSR a piece of my mind, i had to follow up for 1 1/2 months pa before getting a call from them saying they "only" could offer me a 50% reduction of the charges. am just waiting for the holding period to expire.

• Like (+1) 1

February 19,2005- ang tagal pa! That's the day my Globe contract ends! But planning just to downgrade it to the lowest while getting a line with SUN! Will stay using the lowest rate with Globe for about 2 to three months and then drop them like s**t!

Got in touch with their Customer Service and asked when my contracts (5 lines) will expire, aba! Mabilis sinabi na February 18, 2005. I can have my subsciption cancelled and cut-off after that date! Was planning to down grade, but since they want me to OK will oblidge!

GLOBE FOR GOOD-BYE!