Pet Lovers Anyone? - "Anong Inaalagaan Ninyo?"

us_good

dude first born ung mga puppies and my friend follows by the belief na pag unang anak pa lng pinamimigay. i dont know if its from a champion line..im not specific...kinuha ko ren kc for me shi tzu are one the best dogs that can be left inside the haws and theyre so malambing.

pantygirl thnxs for the suggestions...i was thinkin of naming the pupp after one my ex gf's...its a habit for me already

B) B) ;) pareho pala tayo magbigay ng name, sakin kc prince alfred. ;)

The most patient dogs I encountered are labs and retrievers. They are so patient with kids...hindi napipikon. Kahit yakapyakapin o kulitin ng bata di pa rin nangangagat. :)

Jap Spitz - very loyal, very makulit and very good guard dog...ingay kasi :D

Take care of your pets....have a good one ;)

Fire, do you still pick up stray cats? I'm not stopping you....just be careful. You don't want to catch anything. :blink:

dude first born ung mga puppies and my friend follows by the belief na pag unang anak pa lng pinamimigay. i dont know if its from a champion line..im not specific...kinuha ko ren kc for me shi tzu are one the best dogs that can be left inside the haws and theyre so malambing.

pantygirl thnxs for the suggestions...i was thinkin of naming the pupp after one my ex gf's...its a habit for me already

B) B) ;) pareho pala tayo magbigay ng name, sakin kc prince alfred. ;)

well after much careful thinking and consideration...im naming the pupp happy...nood kaio ng 7th heaven pra malaman nyo ung reason...and happy is one of my wake up songs :)

• 5 months later...