What Words Can Hurt You?

"dont' compete with my friends for my time/attention because you won't win"

sinabihan ako nito. but im still with the guy...tanga ba ko? :unsure:

nasaktan ka dyan ? syempre no.

di ka tanga ... pag dating sa love ... you get blinded by love... so you let that pass or di mo na lang pinapansin ... kasi love mo siya ?

pero if you are always being treated that way .... baka one day magising ka nang di oras ... at you will re-visit your relationship ....

mas masakit pa rin yung hindi ka pinapansin.... di ka kinikibo... di ka iniimik....

yeah, very true...kahit sinasabi nyang nandyan lang siya pro bakit ganon ang treatment sayo?...so cold...so numb...he keeps you hanging?...waiting for nowhere? couldnt even reply to your text? or no text at all for one whole day (demanding ba un?)...seems like he's pushing you away?...meron bang love na ganon?...maybe it isnt really love afterall...at least it was never too late to realize my real f***** situation... :(

what if it's the other way around?...how would you feel then? :(

Edited by ms_flirty_flirty

naalala ko lng toh nung nag-yosi break ako knina. this happened during our family reunion 3 weeks ago.

ung asawa ng tito ko na feeling mayaman and bitchy eh nagparinig SA akin hbang kumakain ako na everytime na mau gathering eh bat feeling leader and "madame president" daw mum ko. f**k nde man laman inisip ng mga ulupong na un na andun ung anak na pinaparinggan nila. ok lng sa ken na ako ung sbihan nila but nvr mess up my parents name kc wala nmn clang gnagwa masama. muntik muntikan nang magkagulo nun. i was really willing to kick their ass. kso pinigilan ako ng mum ko. kc wag na lng daw ako bumaba sa level ng mga un. pro minsan srp den barahin ng mga taong ganun. :evil:

TAma lang mom mo na hindi mo pinatulan yung ganung tao... if you want to fight her back words to words kayo kung masama yung sinasabi nya magsabi ka ng maganda... kaya mo kaya ? :evil: :evil:

OO nmn i can use words in every way i want too :) kaia nga bnumagsak ako sa col ctr

"I can never love you again!"

i ask this with my ex gf .. nung nakikipagbrk na cya ...

i told her that ok ... i'll set her free ... if she tells me that she can never love me again ...

and she said it ...

that hurts .. considering the situations at that time .. would not expound na .. bka lalo ko maalala ...

hayyyy ... :(

yeah, very true...kahit sinasabi nyang nandyan lang siya pro bakit ganon ang treatment sayo?...so cold...so numb...he keeps you hanging?...waiting for nowhere? couldnt even reply to your text? or no text at all for one whole day (demanding ba un?)...seems like he's pushing you away?...meron bang love na ganon?...maybe it isnt really love afterall...at least it was never too late to realize my real f***** situation... :(

what if it's the other way around?...how would you feel then? :(

hmm... sounds familiar.... sometimes we have to read between the lines, study the actions of that person, pero one would really appreciate it kung sabihin na lang nang diretso, parang you owe it to him/her diba... whether how short yung pagsasama niyo.... mahirap talaga yung hindi mo alam kung saan mo ilalagay sarili mo... :(

di ka tanga ... pag dating sa love ... you get blinded by love... so you let that pass or di mo na lang pinapansin ... kasi love mo siya ?

eh love eh :rolleyes:

honey ... baka naman he is taking you for granted ... kasi alam nya you always let him get away with it ... baka you never put your foot down naman ... ingat lang!

peace!

oo. sa paniniwala ko. feel ko naman eh

but i cant answer on his behalf

should ask him then...

syempre sasabihin niya OO. eh masasampal mo nang di oras kung wrong answer.

ika nga, action speaks louder than words. Or, words speak louder than action ... whatever.

he he he he.

Edited by pasimple
  • 4 weeks later...

We've all heard lines that hurt but in the end it's just ego. If we realize that words are spoken:

- by people out of ill-will

- by people we don't give a s*** for

- in the heat of passion or anger

- to appease the ago of another

Then no matter how bad or good the spoken words are, they ring hollow and at best elicit a mild and fleeting impression. To me dedma lang yan.. :P

What really hurts is when someone you respect and love, after having given it plenty of thought, told you that you don't matter. It's people close to us that usually hurt us the most. :cry:

Edited by agentx