Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

think of all the people who will be affected. that is one way to discourage you fron doing or entering a relatonship. being selfish might bring you joy and happiness but how about the kids diba?i think love is an emotion. and emotions are never permanent. try to analyze more. baka di mo sha mahal as in romantic love, baka platonic lang diba?

Well madaling sabihin pero mahirap gawin .. I've been in this situation and iam glad I survive; but before I rise putcha parang akong bagong gising sa pagkaka COMATOSE .. wala sa sarili hindi alam ang gagawin .. the only way I survive is for us both to have an agreement para hindi kami pareho mahirapn .. she resigned ... and I stop calling her (Pero hirap pa rin ) as in ZERO communication .. and finally it all ended but there are still things that reminds me of her that I cant forget and it is still in my hear and my soul ... :blush:

Well madaling sabihin pero mahirap gawin .. I've been in this situation and iam glad I survive; but before I rise putcha parang akong bagong gising sa pagkaka COMATOSE .. wala sa sarili hindi alam ang gagawin .. the only way I survive is for us both to have an agreement para hindi kami pareho mahirapn .. she resigned ... and I stop calling her (Pero hirap pa rin ) as in ZERO communication .. and finally it all ended but there are still things that reminds me of her that I cant forget and it is still in my hear and my soul ... :blush:

congratulations though :) That's really nice to know that you have succeeded in such an obstacle. When you love someone it's hard to set them free talaga, and i admire ur courage to do so :blush:

...I CAN'T STAY AWAY, OK...

...staying away from someone you love is like stoping your breath when you need to... i really admire people who can do away with their loved ones... such control, such temper, such strength... but i'd rather be with my loved one anytime of the day than to be alone by myself and doin' selfish, silly things...

...well, that's just mine, i guess...

AI!!!!!!dude......I'm a product of a broken family :blush:. When I was in highschool, I hate to see my mom cry and I almost curse my father about it, but hey what can I do, I am just a kid........I mean, can u see the scenario? can u take it? ur own kids, hating u? you should be the one who can they turn too in case their in trouble right? Me, I learned the cruelty of life as I grow up. Yes, I graduated from a reputable school, I can have all the things I want, BUT, ironically, once in my life I did not experience the love of a father that I should. Could you relate to what I am trying to say? think of your kids man! No matter what are your decisions (good or bad), the kids, your children will always be the recipient of the outcome of that decision........SO PLEASE, DO THE RIGHT THING......Don't give them this kind of experience, this kind of life.....

Right now I'm living on my own. I also like to have a family on my own, but I can't coz I'm afraid...... :( .

Wwwwhhhhhewwwwww!!!!!! this thread really is a tough one!!!!!!!! stressed out n ako.....

Back 2 your Q...

I think, If you really love your family and care for your kids, just do the right thing. Leave your mistress as the BITCH she is! and be a good father to your kids and a good husband as well.

jessiebaby 

Posted: Oct 27 2003, 01:55 AM 

MTC Manyak (Trainee)

Group: Regulars

Member No.: 11,953

QUOTE (lord_rochester @ Oct 26 2003, 05:17 PM)

ahhhhh...... ang hirap ang hirap

ang daling sabihin na makakalayo ka rin..

pero mahirap..

kapag nasa situation na ganon ka na pala wala ka ring magagawa...

from experience (sobrang recent experience) wag ka na lang maglasing... kasi malamang tatawagan mo siya... tapos it's really stupid na naman.. kasi magpapakatanga ka uli... sheesh...

ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sumisigaw lang... 

know what...???, ts very unusual 2 me but i can feel that ur hurted ryt now

and the pain that ur feeling's tickling my deeper emotion.

masyado n ata akong nkrelate s topic n 2.

i am not hurt...

i am just terribly confused.

gwapogi10 Posted on Oct 30 2003, 04:46 PM

...I CAN'T STAY AWAY, OK...

...staying away from someone you love is like stoping your breath when you need to... i really admire people who can do away with their loved ones... such control, such temper, such strength... but i'd rather be with my loved one anytime of the day than to be alone by myself and doin' selfish, silly things...

...well, that's just mine, i guess... 

somehow tama ka. the problem is i don't know kung sino sa kanila. i love my bf. i like this guy na may gf din. like is the operative word... i tried to stay away...somehow the harder i try the more i want to spend time with him.

• 2 weeks later...

it's hard to stay away pala... kahit matagal ng wala... i just saw a picture of my ex... and i realized i love him still... sheesh... now i have to break up with my bf...

it's suddenly clear to me... i love my ex... kahit wala na kaming pag -asa... i have to end my relationship with my bf.. kahit mahal ko rin siya...

parang without any valid reason.. it's the right thing to do lang... end it with my bf... that's it.

I remember when I was 16, first time I loved a girl, I cried and cried and cried, everyday i looked forward on going to school just to see her. I was so "TORPE" that I did not do anything, I just admired her, loved her, cried because I had difficulty expressing my feelings to her. I was so full of crap that I can't court her. Then she went away before going to college. I missed her, boy did I miss her, and still I was afraid of calling her. Ang tangaaaaaaaaa kooooo.

Now I'm twice the age, married, with kids, but still think about her, What if...... what if i courted her, what if it had been us, what if.....

I never cried so many times on anything else except her.

What if I see her again, I really don't know.... should i risk it????

• 2 weeks later...
complicated question.

the thing is could you really stay out of the way. di ba we become stupid when we are in love?

pero as usual there is always a limit to this stupidity. (good thing)

so you could just simply stay out. the "how" question is difficult. pero when you reach your limit you will stay out or else you haven't reached your limit yet.

Nice adv! CUT THE COMMUNICATION!!! --- just like what I did (and it works)

complicated question.

the thing is could you really stay out of the way. di ba we become stupid when we are in love?

pero as usual there is always a limit to this stupidity. (good thing)

so you could just simply stay out.  the "how" question is difficult. pero when you reach your limit you will stay out or else you haven't reached your limit yet.

Nice adv! CUT THE COMMUNICATION!!! --- just like what I did (and it works)

Sorry, wrong qoute :blush:

it's hard to stay away pala... kahit matagal ng wala... i just saw a picture of my ex... and i realized i love him still... sheesh... now i have to break up with my bf...

it's suddenly clear to me... i love my ex... kahit wala na kaming pag -asa... i have to end my relationship with my bf.. kahit mahal ko rin siya...

parang without any valid reason.. it's the right thing to do lang... end it with my bf... that's it.

...its a very ironic situation... when you love something, you tend to stay with it, be with it, and live with it... that's why you love it, right???

...its darn freakin' hard...

I CAN'T STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!! been trying to do all the things i did before...

ang kulit niya..

i tried ignoring him, i tried cutting the communication, i tried being rude, unreasonable... wala pa rin!!!!

ang kulit niya!!! i told him i'm not free, nandyan pa rin siya.

he just keeps on absorbing every rude thing i throw his way... how can i stay away? everytime i try to run he comes after me!!!

I CAN'T STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!! been trying to do all the things i did before...

ang kulit niya..

i tried ignoring him, i tried cutting the communication, i tried being rude, unreasonable... wala pa rin!!!!

ang kulit niya!!! i told him i'm not free, nandyan pa rin siya.

he just keeps on absorbing every rude thing i throw his way... how can i stay away? everytime i try to run he comes after me!!!

want me to clear your pest away ? for good? as in forever ?

pest control at your service !

lolz

just jokin dear !

:mtc: