What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

i believe that a lady still have the right to entertain suitors even if she's in a relationship. my GF has the right to be happy and i would not like to be in her way if a 'better' opportunity comes. the true test of relationship is not on closing the doors to others but on opening more doors as a couple.

if the guy courting her is a gentleman and respects me and my GF, he may have my consent , i think i may even befriend the guy. the thing is i appreciate it, if other people sees the same thing i see in my GF, things that make me committed to her.

is it not wise to restrict freedom on someone legally still not yours (married), you are restricting her and your opportunity to meet and discover other people.

now this things change kung arrogant or bastos yun suitor, yun tipong unsportman ang dating. yung ayaw na nga ng girl and she said it nicely e persistent and vulgar pa rin ang dating. dat why 'accidents' are invented, some things napagpaplanuhan para magtanda ang ibang tao, yung length of stay nya sa hospital e depends sa gravity ng offense nya sa GF ko.

e kung talagang pretty, educated, smart and sexy GF mo natural ligawin yun. what a guy should do if she's really serious with the girl (papangasawahin) is go easy on the girl (freedom to stay late w her friends, group dates w other guys, etc), develop good rapport with the girl's family, friend and relatives and be the best guy for the girl, changing some bad attitudes and habits for her.

i think being the 'best' guy out there for the girl is better than being the 'only' guy. remember COMPETITION always brings the BEST in GOOD PEOPLE and the WORST in BAD PEOPLE. which one are you?

:rolleyes:

pag sa boyfriend ko may kumarir... hayaan ko lang sila, dedma! sa kin din babalik yun kze no one will love and sex him like i do! lupet to noh?! all night long... from dusk til dawn! :evil:

pwede bang ikaw i karir ko? malufit ang press release mo e. curious tuloy ako kung true talaga o showbiz lang.

:blush:

wala akong gagawin kung sakaling meron kasi i trust my gf, fiance, w2b(iisang tao lang yan ha, hehehe) pero tatanungin ko sya kung nang-gugulo na ba. kung sabihin nya na makulit pa din kahit na sinabi na nya na me bf na sya, pagpe-pray ko ng husto na magising na yung mamang yun sa katotohanan. pray does all the difference.

• 2 weeks later...

found it.. now i found this thread...

actually this is my dilemma until now.. coz u know what a lot of men are courting my gf... ok ok gf ko is attractive talaga what i hate about it is they always find the time to make ligaw of her kung wala ako sa bahay niya or busy ako... parang alam nila time ko...

but u know what one of her suitors told me,, :bakit kasal na ba kayo???"

nice answer

Kung may seryosong nanliligaw sa GF ko, kakausapin ko yung guy. Hindi lang sa phone...face to face talaga. Pupuntahan ko talaga siya sa bahay niya or sa work or sa school. Pero siyempre, ipapaalam ko rin muna sa GF ko. Baka mamaya mag-away kami kasi masyado akong seloso. Afterall, I should trust my GF. She may just be acting polite which is why she has yet to really turn all the other suitors down with a frank "get lost". Basta, resort to violence only when push comes to shove. Never throw the first punch. Makes you look like a neanderthal. Puede ka pa makasuhan.