Why Do Handsome Men Fall For Ugly Women?

If there is one thing I learned in life is that love is not about what you like the most about a person but rather what you like the least that you can stand and accept. Love is all about unconditional acceptance. Love is not the fire its the ashes after the fire has gone out. Its not about two young hearts in reckless rapture but 2 old kindred souls preparing for what is inevitable in life and holding each others hand as they wait for it.

Obviously because it is not all about beauty. Other qualities usually are more than enough to compensate, to fill in. Pero huwag naman sana ang pangit na, ang baho baho pa. Medyo mahirap na yata makasama sa isang bubong ang ganyan. Mas gugustuhin ko pa ang pangit with good hygiene than a miss universe na melon amoy. Sa pananaw ko lang naman.

• 2 weeks later...

Rare. Mostly pretty women falling for an ugly guy. But scientifically speaking, if the ugly girl has a good immune system that the guy doesn't have, it would increase the chances. Unconsciously, the guy would fall for this girl BUT there must have a little interaction (i.e. exchange of saliva, smell of pheromones) for that to occur. Some say you should blame your Amygdala for that. And of course, the emotional part. If the guy is emotional (overrides the rational and primitive brain functions) and he really likes the girl's character, then this is possible.

• 1 month later...

in my opnion i think we develop this through our formative years meaning nung babies or toddlers pa tayo, i may attest to this but im not saying im a handsome man, dapat palitan yung title ng thread "why are some men attracted to unattractive women"

Ditto!

Yung salitang Ugly eh harsh sa pandinig lalo na sa kababaihan natin.