On 5/7/2023 at 10:44 PM, vrij said:

The best person who had been researching about pyschic phenomena for several decades is Jaime Licauco. You can search for the internet. He is one of the authorities that can help guide in the understanding of the third eye and even help you control it through proven exercises.

my personal Facebook ba xa

On 5/2/2023 at 2:12 PM, vrij said:

The third eye so far is misunderstood and feared. To understand and be comfortable one must be trained to accept and utilize them by those who know how to handle it. Third eye is not about seeing, it is also about feeling, and even hearing. There are terms for them which can be researched from the internet. It is a gift that can be harnessed correctly and benefit many. For me, it is not to be feared but embraced as it is all in our nature. Many people don't open it because they don't want it. But for those who cannot control it is best to research and understand. Our intuitions and instincts is influenced by our third eyes.

Is yours open? Parang hindi ko kaya kasi yan. But yes understanding what you have will help in how to utilize it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pag nasa iyo yun gift or curse man na ito, you learn to live with it. It can't be turned off. Somehow, you learn how to supress it just like how Superman suppresses his super hearing in the Henry Cavill movie. Sometimes lang pag meron nasa paligid na meron din, mas na mamagnify. Ilan instances tinatanong ako kung meron ako. Marami meron pero tinatago na lang sa sarili para hindi isipin may tama ulo. Ang bothering lang yun nakikita ko dati yun sinasabi ng iba na sundo pag malapit na pumanaw. Doppelganger nila appearance. Maybe yun soul na lumilibot na yun. Magugulat ka kung minsan na lahat kasama mo sa elevator puro ghosts na may unresolved issues, mostly family. Naexperrience ko pa nga na dati may disfigured ghost na tumabi habang nagdarasal ako rosary ng kabataan ko. Mas lumakas pa boses nya.mukhang kailangan nya talaga prayers. 

Yun sinasabi ghost month ng mga Chinese ang kasagsagan ng hirap kontrolin ang 3rd eye. Di ko alam pero mga mukhang may ill intentions na beings nakikita ko at that time.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/30/2024 at 2:08 PM, haroots2 said:

Imagine making love then you saw someone is watching.  What will you do?  Will you even tell it to your partner?:D

Dont break eye contact with the spirit while doing the deed (be it during sex or masturbation). Sigi nood ka lng, I'll make it as awkward as possible.

image.gif

Weird story, nearly ~20 years ago when we were kids, my younger brother used to play with "dwende" according to him. Of course, we just passed it off as childish banter/make-believe stories but there was this one time where the whole family was downstairs and my younger brother was the only one upstairs and we literally could hear footsteps done by multiple people, one bigger and multitudes of small steps. It wasn't just me hearing things, it was 4 of us downstairs so we panicked and rushed upstairs to find my brother "playing" tag with the so called dwendes. A couple of weeks later sabi nya umuwi na daw sa bahay nila yung dwende. This occurrence never happened again in the entirety of his childhood.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 8:02 PM, Owlman said:

Cant say I have third eye, but is somehow sensitive when something paranormal is around me. Can someone tell me more on this?

My older brother shares a similar experience. While he cannot visually perceive apparitions or paranormal occurrences, he possesses a keen sense for their presence. According to my mother, even during her pregnancy with my brother, unusual events seemed to surround them. Tales of eerie encounters involving my late grandpa and father only added to the atmosphere of mystery. Even after relocating to the city and my brother's birth, the presence of supernatural entities like Kapres (and others) persisted in our home. It seems likely that these phenomena are connected to our family's lineage. As per my mom, aunt, and grandparents, our great-great-grandma, known as a faith healer or Albularyo, would visit my mother in her dreams, offering to transmit her abilities through the symbolic act of swallowing a white stone. However, these paranormal occurrences seemed to fade away with my arrival. Perhaps an expert in this field could shed more light on this.