Apple iPhone

talaga lang ha so mas nauna pa syang nagkaiphone dyan kasi dito sa june 29 pa irerelease thats quite strange hehehe. baka fake na iphone yan. if you're referring to the iphone found below eh walang ganyan sa us saan kaya nanggaling yang phone na yan tinatakan lang ba ng iphone kahit hindi iphone hehehe.

http://i14.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/a2/e5/87be_1_b.JPG

iphone from ebay.ph

http://www.telecomskorea.com/images/stories/news_07_1/apple_iphone_1.jpg

the real iphone from apple

nah, it's not fake. He'a a gadget person and I don't think he'll be fooled by a fake ipod.

he bought it 52K, 8gb, 1 yr apple warranty.

If you want more details and can afford urself a REAL iphone, you may call 0906. Share to us your iphone experience once u get one.

Edited by bubuy
removed posted contact #

That phone is funny...its most likely form China and it should be called IFake! LOL....Don't know about you all but my arsh is campin out on the 29th in the morning PST at a local spot. Ive called arround and both Apple store and Cingular stores and they say that they will sell the phones 6pm PST. I have an inside source at the Santa Monica Branch "Apple" and he said too that the release on the units are very limited and he thinks that they are even lucky if they get their hands on 5 units. Im just going to try my luck hopefully to at least get one. Not so much as I want the phone for my self but I know for a fact that any new technology usually has a lot of bugs in it so I think I will just wait till the 3rd wave till they work out the kinks. Based upon the models that the apple staff carries on them they were all partially working not even all features were functional! But oh well... Im in it this time just for re sale purposes! :thumbsupsmiley:

Don't get you hopes that high yet. It's still an exclusive AT&T network product for 5 years. Verizon actually turned the iPhone down because the terms weren't "mutually beneficial."

I think it was also announced that you could not freely install 3rd party software. Which means that you would have to buy it from Apple.

Too much hype, just like the iPod. Pag nagkaroon nyan dito magiging target ka lang ng mga snatcher at holduper. :boo:

Edited by brian
Guest airmax
ok na sana ang iPhone.... kung may 3G sana sya.

ok pa rin kahit papaano. kasi ung nagagawa ng iphone hindi mo makikita sa mga 3g phones. kahit siguro itapat mo iphone sa nokia n95 papanisin ang n95. i plan to buy this phone next month.

Edited by airmax
Guest airmax

iPhone. Only on AT&T.

AT&T and Apple have an exclusive relationship that combines a revolutionary phone with

the largest digital voice and data network.

You activate your iPhone in a whole new way—using iTunes right on your computer.

All you need is a PC or Mac, a credit card, access to the Internet and an e-mail address.

The credit approval for your AT&T service also happens on your computer. It’s part of activating

through iTunes, but if you’d rather have your credit pre-approved before you leave the store, an

AT&T store representative can help you with that.

Activation

To use iPhone, you’ll need to sign up for a 2-year service agreement or a renewed 2-year service

agreement if you’re an existing AT&T (formerly Cingular) wireless customer. The plans start at

$59.99 and include Visual Voicemail and Unlimited Data with both email and web plus texting.

You can browse the Internet and send emails as often as you like without being charged extra.

If you’re an existing AT&T (formerly Cingular) wireless customer and you want to keep your

current voice plan, you just need to add an iPhone Data Plan. (This may replace your current

data plan.) The iPhone Data Plan gives you Visual Voicemail, as well as Unlimited Data—includes

both email and web plus texting, all for as little as $20.

Rate Plans

iPhone is covered by the Apple Warranty. There is no eligibility for the wireless phone

insurance program.

Available only to consumer accounts. iPhone and associated wireless service are not eligible

for corporate discounts.

Service and Support

You can return your iPhone within 14 days for a full refund, but there is a 10%

restocking fee if the box has been opened.

Guest airmax
I am waiting for it. They said it will be on June 28.
if ur based in the us you can buy it mag sign up ka lang sa at&t but if you're based in the Philippines hindi mo rin magagamit ito.
ndi sulit bumili even if available sya ryt now here in the phils
siempre kasi panay text lang kadalasan sa atin. like most high end cell phones hindi mo mamaximize ang capability ng isang high end cell fone dahil mahal ang tawag sa cell phone sa atin.
Guest airmax
Sa 2009 pa irerelease sa Philippines, magkano kaya toh in PhP.. Papabili ako nito sa nanay kooo wohoooooooo

hindi pa nga natin sure kung malalabas sa ibang bansa ang iphone. siempre bago malabas sa pinas yan uunahin muna ng apple na ma open up sya sa ibang networks tulad ng tmobile or verizon. bago ka magpabili sa nanay mo pumungta ka sa iphone web page para mapanood mo kung paano sya ma activate. currently right now sa att lang sya naka hooked at hindi yan parang nokia phone na iopen line mo lang palitan mo ang sim na pede ng gumana sa smart globe or kahit anogn network sa atin. baka mamaya magtapon ang nanay mo ng pera sa isang bagay na hindi mo mapapakinabangan.

Edited by airmax

Ok guys....I just got home from cingular and just got 2 iPhones. Don't feel like opening mine yet but already have one up on ebay. I took a picture of mine with accessories along with my Cingular/ATT receipt. Just for all you techies to drool over! LOL!!! J/K :thumbsupsmiley: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r21/Chinelasone/P1010998.jpg