Milwaukee Bucks

Alex_Corvis

That's right. Jabari won't be back until mid-November. Giannis being out was already expected. I was surprised about Mayo though.

The Knicks on the other hand will be without Arron Afflalo, Seraphin, and Amundson. :)

This should make for an interesting game.

That's right. Jabari won't be back until mid-November. Giannis being out was already expected. I was surprised about Mayo though.

The Knicks on the other hand will be without Arron Afflalo, Seraphin, and Amundson. :)

This should make for an interesting game.

but not as important key players like Parker and Giannis and Mayo though i think. Giannis is one of their starters.

but not as important key players like Parker and Giannis and Mayo though i think. Giannis is one of their starters.

The Bucks have been making waves since last season even w/o Jabari who played only 25 (?) games. We're used to playing without him. Mayo's role is only as one of the reserves. There are plenty of people to fill in his shoes. Giannis is a starter but he's OK health-wise. He will only be gone for this one game. Jason Kidd already announced that he has already made adjustments (like sliding Middleton to SF and giving more minutes to Henson). Generally, we're OK. This won't be a guaranteed win but we can definitely make the Knicks sweat. We'll see. :lol:

The Bucks have been making waves since last season even w/o Jabari who played only 25 (?) games. We're used to playing without him. Mayo's role is only as one of the reserves. There are plenty of people to fill in his shoes. Giannis is a starter but he's OK health-wise. He will only be gone for this one game. Jason Kidd already announced that he has already made adjustments (like sliding Middleton to SF and giving more minutes to Henson). Generally, we're OK. This won't be a guaranteed win but we can definitely make the Knicks sweat. We'll see. :lol:

The Knicks just made me eat my words. You should win the next game against John Wall and the Wizards! :angry:

The Bucks finally won one against the Nets. I thought even Kidd's former team will pull one against him. Milwaukee is currently sporting a 1-3 record.

Big change? Middleton finally was placed back to his comfort spot - SF - after struggling as a shooting guard in the first 3 games.

Anyway, Jabari Parker is rumored to play on Wednesday. Help is finally on the way!

P.S.

Get well soon, Henson. We need you! Go Bucks!

Sobrang habang wingspan nitong team na to, especially if MCW, Antetokounpo, Middleton, Parker and Monroe. Although si Middleton lang ang shooter. MCW is a good PG And defender pero crappy shooter, kaya si Jerryd Bayless madalas ginagamit sa end game.

Also, I just really love Antetokounpo's game. He's a gem in Fantasy haha

Sobrang habang wingspan nitong team na to, especially if MCW, Antetokounpo, Middleton, Parker and Monroe. Although si Middleton lang ang shooter. MCW is a good PG And defender pero crappy shooter, kaya si Jerryd Bayless madalas ginagamit sa end game.

Also, I just really love Antetokounpo's game. He's a gem in Fantasy haha

i agree dude...

post-116634-0-32345800-1447695821_thumb.jpg

Bucks defeat LeBron, Cavs in double overtime!

Lebron James had a season-high 37 points but the Bucks had 7 players scoring in double-digits led by Michael Carter-Williams and Jerryd Bayless who scored 17 points each for Milwaukee.

Notes:

1. Jabari Parker had two powerful dunks in this game - looks like he's on the way to 100% healthy very, very soon!

2. The Bucks are now 5-5 but is surprisingly not in the Top 8 in the East yet.

3. The Bucks snapped a 2-game losing streak.

:)

post-116634-0-62680000-1447715872_thumb.jpg

As early as now, I am predicting the Giannis Antetokounmpo will be an All-Star this season.

Here are the "Greek Freak's" numbers after 9 games played so far:

17.8 ppg, 7.2 rpg, 2.1 apg, 1.0 spg, 1.1 bpg on 51.7% FG, 31.6% 3PT, and 86.5% FT. (bold - career highs).

He will "just" turn 21 this December. ;)

Let's go Bucks!

Edited by Eddy Syet
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Matthew Dellavedova agrees to 4-year, $38 million offer sheet with Bucks, per report

Cleveland now must decide if it wants to match the contract.

Matthew Dellavedova has reached an agreement with the Milwaukee Bucks on a four-year, $38 million offer sheet, reports ESPN's Zach Lowe. The Cleveland Cavaliers will have three days to decide whether to match once the moratorium ends on July 7, but this LeBron James tweet may reveal their intentions.

post-481684-0-46847900-1467429493_thumb.jpg

Dellavedova sought a multi-year deal last summer, but had to settle for the qualifying offer the Cavaliers extended him. The good news was that by only signing a one-year contract he was going to enter restricted free agency once again, this time with many teams in the league having ample cap space to make him a substantial offer. The contract he signed this offseason would have not been available for a player of his caliber in the past.

The deal is a well-deserved reward for a limited player who managed to maximize his strengths while hiding his weakness well. After going undrafted in the 2013 NBA draft, he worked his way into a two-year deal with the Cavaliers in training camp. He earned the backup point guard spot in his rookie season and his role only grew once LeBron James joined the team the year after. His steady hand and durability have made him a solid role player who has even managed to contribute on two deep postseason runs.

Dellavedova has angered opponents because of his physical play that often comes close to crossing the line. He's been called dirty ever since he injured Kyle Korver by diving into his legs trying to recover a loose ball. There have been other incidents as well in which he's been reckless and have resulted in scuffles. It's obviously impossible to tell if he's really trying to injure opponents or just playing hard, but he has developed a reputation around the league. Like the case with most players who go all out, the fans of the team he's on love him and the rest hate him.

While those incidents are probably what Dellavedova is best known for, he does have value on the court. He's a career 40 percent shooter from beyond the arc who can make open looks. His assist-to-turnover ratio is solid, as he typically makes the right play, and despite not having ideal tools, he's a solid defender thanks to his effort level and physicality. He's clearly not talented enough to be a primary playmaker but he's carved out a place for himself among the more steady backups in the league.

With the Bucks, Dellavedova will split time with incumbent starter Michael Carter-Williams. He's a nice fit for Jason Kidd's squad because the plan is to move Giannis Antetokounmpo to the point guard position full time. Dellavedova can spot up off him on offense and guard opposing point guards on defense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...