Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

d talo talo dude,

panalo panalo  :lol:

that's relative, my buddy. :blush:

i am not one of those self-righteous nominal Catholics who would tell you to keep your pants on...dont get me wrong. panalo-panalo yan kung walang collateral damage ha. :P :blink: ...or wag ka pahuhuli sa number 1 (or primary) mo or sa number 1 nya...kasi 'yun ang talo-talo! :D :boo:

with married paramour, you know instantly where you stand. walang gray area. it's always your ballgame...persist or desist! ;) :lol:

If i feel that i love her .. i would ...

but if it's lust ... hmmmm .. that's a diffferent thing ....

i will never break a relationship just so that i could taste something new...

KARMA yan e .. not all people believe it ... but i do ..

and i respect other peoples relationships...

so that others would respect mine .... :)

asus!

itinatanong pa ba yan?

lalo na kapag naramdaman mong mahal mo talaga yung babaeng taken...knowing na ang bf nya eh nasa abroad?eh walang kawala sa akin yan...but the thing is...what if she cant decide who to drop?in the end...tayong mga kumakabit ang nalalaglag...masakit...masarap...pero ang tanong...is it all worth it?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i did a few years ago.. all i wanted was just a 1 night stand but it became serious. we were both engaged. and we wanted each other so bad. but in the end, love won. we ended up marrying our fiancees. was able to talk to her after we both got married. asked for forgiveness and made peace. turned out that we were both happy in our decisions