346 replies to this topic

#21 bantz03

bantz03

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 10:24 AM

well for some reason gusto ko sana setup wireless connection into hub but they are not supporting it kht kakabit lang kce may username and password sa windows login. bkt ndi na lang nila kabit deretso dba ung auto login and password on the modem setup and besides that they are not giving the ip address of the computer bad trip ako nung tumawag ako. about sa 1999 binawasan nila nagsorry daw cla hahaha. nangwangwarta amfufu. 999 binayaran ko asa cla hehehe. just want to use the internet connection on two computers at the same time kaso mukhang mahihirapan ako magconfigure any suggestions? kce nung tumawag ako sa technical support nila ndi daw nila support amf tama b yun.

#22 Little Johnny

Little Johnny

bawal picture

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
  • Interests:Kelangan pa ba i-memorize yan!

Posted 06 September 2006 - 10:27 AM

that good to hear Lomex... I'm also using SmartBro as my internet connection... so far things are good

#23 manuelc140

manuelc140

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 03:11 PM

i'm also using smartbro, location ko is pasay city.. so far ok nman yung internet connection ko 3months na din ata to.. no intermittent or slow connections..un nga lang madami ngrereklamo..siguro depende na din talaga sa location..

@bantz03
i got two pc connected to a linksys router with smartbro internet. use a router na lang para madali

#24 angeluz

angeluz

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:00 PM

same here.... I'm also using smar bro :) :) ...
but i had problems the first week it was installed...
pero okay na ngayon... people from smat visited my place
and they found out something was wrong with my antenna..

#25 R@v3n

R@v3n

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • Interests:technology, sci-fi movies, bowling, Firing Lane, programming, new software and hardware

Posted 09 September 2006 - 09:01 PM

well for some reason gusto ko sana setup wireless connection into hub but they are not supporting it kht kakabit lang kce may username and password sa windows login. bkt ndi na lang nila kabit deretso dba ung auto login and password on the modem setup and besides that they are not giving the ip address of the computer bad trip ako nung tumawag ako. about sa 1999 binawasan nila nagsorry daw cla hahaha. nangwangwarta amfufu. 999 binayaran ko asa cla hehehe. just want to use the internet connection on two computers at the same time kaso mukhang mahihirapan ako magconfigure any suggestions? kce nung tumawag ako sa technical support nila ndi daw nila support amf tama b yun.

In order to share SMART Bro's internet connection, you need to have a router. This is because SMART Bro's base station associates the connection with the connected machine's MAC address. Once it is associated with the router's MAC address, you can then user the router to share the connection. This is not advised though since the current speed of SMART's offering is too low to be shared with more than 2 computers. (this is just my opinion though...) :headsetsmiley:

Edited by R@v3n, 09 September 2006 - 09:01 PM.

#26 Guest_airmax_*

Guest_airmax_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2006 - 08:51 AM

ok ba ang smart broadband? natanong lang. masaya na ako sa dsl ko :)

#27 R@v3n

R@v3n

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • Interests:technology, sci-fi movies, bowling, Firing Lane, programming, new software and hardware

Posted 10 September 2006 - 09:40 AM

ok ba ang smart broadband? natanong lang. masaya na ako sa dsl ko :)

It really depends. For me though, the service works fine for direct downloads since I can use a download accelerator (downloads multiple parts of the file at once...) in order to give me about 43 - 45 KB/s which is what I would expect from a 384 kb/s connection. (please note the difference of KB/s to kb/s...sometimes some users expect 384 kb/s to be equal to 384 KB/s :blink: in which case, please do your homework... :P ) :headsetsmiley:

Edited by R@v3n, 10 September 2006 - 09:41 AM.

#28 ptech1975

ptech1975

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 04:17 PM

Pre mag Globe broadband ka na lang. I have not experience any hazzle with Globe.

#29 magicbeans

magicbeans