N F L - National Football League

am a huge fans of the colts coz of the manning-harrison connection. that's why it breaks my heart to see them get beaten by the pats for the past two years...

although last year was an unbelievable year for peyton, i think their chances of going all the way this year is much better. i believe their defense has improved a lot and their offense have matured to the point that they can milk the clock if their on the lead and can catch up any lead because of the strong hand of manning and soft touch of all his recievers...

i hate the eagles coz of owens. he's good and all but all his antics last year were unacceptable especially the thing he did to the cowboys.

anyway, hope this thread catches on...

i don't understand this game...maybe somebody can give me a brief..info on the rules, scoring and objective of the game...thanks :cool:

it's pretty simple bro,you have to reach the other goal line by getting first downs,you have 4 tries to get a first down,ten yards is one first down.the football field is a total of 100 yrds.So as long as you keep getting 1st down till you reach close to your goal line and then you pass the goal line,thats a touch down 6pts.xtra point is kicked to get 7total pts.Hope it helped.

havent tried tackle football..but flag football ok.. u get the same excitement without the injuries... sarap bumato ng football...sakit sumalo..he he he..kung di ka marunong...

guys, every tuesday nite, reply ng monday nite football.. if you watch long enough..you'll understand the game...

this game is for everykind of athlete..ung mataba na mabigat (lineman), ung mga mabilis tumakbo (dbs and receivers), ung mahilig sa soccer (kicker, punter)..

magastos lang to organize.... :(

We should go have a few guys and gals to play...its great xcercise and a lot of fun to play.

green bay's ahman green and new orleans' deuce mcallister are both out for the season...

and the latest guy to accompany them in the list is minnesota's daunte culpepper...

from stats inc. ---

"An MRI exam has revealed that Culpepper has damage to the anterior cruciate, posterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in his right knee, injuries suffered in the first half of Sunday's loss to the Carolina Panthers. The Vikings' quarterback will undergo surgery when the swelling in the knee subsides, and he will miss the rest of the 2005 campaign. Depending on his recovery, there is a chance that Culpepper could miss part of next season as well."

ouch... :cry:

Edited by teio
havent tried tackle football..but flag football ok.. u get the same excitement without the injuries... sarap bumato ng football...sakit sumalo..he he he..kung di ka marunong...

flag football is lots of fun. i played it in middle school in gym class and its what got me interested in football. u dont get tackled but that doesnt really mean u wont feel sore -- cuz in my case, i was among the defense people and it hurt to block. especially since the people i was blocking were mostly boys who were in the ACTUAL football team.

meron pa rin bang flag football dito sa tin. i would like to at least watch it first then maybe i could join. am a really big fan of this game. any info would be appreciated...

as for the packers, i dnt think brett is to carry all the blame. as a team, they are playing very bad football. not to mention their defense and their injuries to key players.

manning vs. manning... that would be the ultimate dream of their father. you could just imagine how many times they've practiced playing against each other in their backyard. and the many talks they've had to improve each other's game. anyway, we could always dream... hey, mcnabb could get injured.

The Eagle's are last at the NFC East with 4-4. Additional bad news (or good news) for fans of the Eagles, look's like TO has seen the last of his playing days in Philadelphia. So there is a big chance of Colts Vs. Giants.

In terms of talent, analyst opinion are that Peyton is definitely more talented than his younger brother, BUT in terms of testicular fortitude Eli(sp?) has the edge. He makes the big plays when it matters, unlike the meltdown that happened to Peyton in last years playoff game against the Patriots.

watched the game yesterday and still can't believe the final score between colts & pats. (40-13). a big W for the colts and it looks like with the way they are playing they have a lock for the vie and homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. as for the nfc, i would think that if the giants were to go to the superbowl, they have to face the falcons or the eagles.

watched the game yesterday and still can't believe the final score between colts & pats. (40-13). a big W for the colts and it looks like with the way they are playing they have a lock for the vie and homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.

colts are doing really good... im thinking that the superbowl might be between them and either the bengals or the steelers or the broncoes... that would be interesting...

Just a quick note on T.O. ... looks like his agent is trying to talk the Eagles into releasing him after the 4-game suspension so he can be picked up by another team. Nonetheless, Big Blue is on top of the NFC East with the Vikings coming into Giants Stadium this Sunday. As for a Colts/Giants Superbowl? Time will tell but I sure do hope it happens. :cool:

prof... J-E-T-S!!! JETS! JETS! JETS! : :boo:

Just a quick note on T.O. ... looks like his agent is trying to talk the Eagles into releasing him after the 4-game suspension so he can be picked up by another team.  Nonetheless, Big Blue is on top of the NFC East with the Vikings coming into Giants Stadium this Sunday.  As for a Colts/Giants Superbowl? Time will tell but I sure do hope it happens.  :cool:

colts - giants for the superbowl... sibling rivalry... manning vs. manning... :thumbsupsmiley:

mcnabb's heart will definitely be broken if owens is released by the eagles... his stats spiked up after terell arrived in the city of brotherly love...

but if TO is going to be released... where will he next ply his trade?... he resides in atlanta... and mike vick... aka... ron mexico... has been waiting for a top reciever to compliment him... i hope this pushes through...

a good choice for TO would be the packers. i think he said in an interview that the eagles are better off if favre were to QB for the team. since bret is dying to have a great reciever, i think it would be a fit and maybe when walker returns they might make a final push for the playoffs.

vick and TO... i think it won't work. too much ego on those two. what if they need a crucial three down conversion. do they play a QB draw or a crossing post by TO? can't argue with the skillz of both players but if mcnabb wasn't able to tame TO then i think all hell will break lose if TO and vick would clash.

sidenote: hey guys, do you know of a bar that shows nfl games? puro na lang kse tau basketball.

Hopefully the mods won't mind if we get just a tad OT...

I was in Boracay over the last few weeks of last month. I don't know if any of you peeps were there but did you get to watch the flag football competition? Man, a lot of those guys were big. I didn't really think you needed to be that big to be playing ff, but I guess if it was competition level...

They were a fun crowd, with a handful of cute girls thrown in the mix. Yup, they played too. Maybe an MTC crowd can get together to form a team...

Damn those Colts... well, twas healthy payback... Looks like a rematch would be good watching....

B)

colts are doing really good... im thinking that the superbowl might be between them and either the bengals or the steelers or the broncoes... that would be interesting...

fyi lang. hope you wont get offended but that wont be possible because the colts, bengals and the steelers play in the same conference, the AFC. superbowl pits between the winners of the afc and the nfc. so hopefully giants vs colts ang superbowl cause im a giants fan since i started watching football. time pa nila phil simms and lawrence taylor