Dog Lovers Thread

mr_7thsign

Hello EveryBody,

I have so many DOGS right now I would like to sell them very cheap.

PITBULLS - 14 Puppies - 5k Each (last Price)

Bundled With BITCH - and 7 puppies 38K (negotiable)

Golden Retriever - 6 Puppies - 11k Each (negotiable)

Bundled with BITCH - 45K(negotiable)

CHOW CHOW - 4 puppies- 12k Male (negotiable)

Cocker Spaniel - 3 Puppies - 10K (last Price)

Bull Terrier - 2 puppies 20k -25k

Doberman - 1 puppy - 5k

ADULT AKITA - 20K

Hello EveryBody,

Doberman - 1 puppy - 5k

ADULT AKITA - 20K

sir, ilang months na yung chow2x?

mga dog lovers, ok ba yung pfizer revolution para sa ticks and fleas, heartworms? bka ko kasing gamitin sa jap spitz ko eh!

thanks

I don't really know about the "revolution" product, but madali lang ang ticks and fleas. There are a lot of good collars out there. But consult your vet before using anything against heartworm. I believe some lab tests may be necessary before you give your dog any preventive product.

Edited by jt2003
I don't really know about the "revolution" product, but madali lang ang ticks and fleas. There are a lot of good collars out there. But consult your vet before using anything against heartworm. I believe some lab tests may be necessary before you give your dog any preventive product.

thanks bro :)

I have 2 doberman (male and female) 1year old. Nag hit na yung female pero di k pina stud kase problema--walang mag aalage sa puppy just in case.

i want my male doberman to gain weight. skinny eh (although doberman are slim type of dog, mine is skinny) feeding them with hipro dog food 50/50 with rice.

Any suggetion to make them macho looking?vitamins recomended?

Thanks

All manufactured dog food from the cheapest to the most expensive are not good for your dog, any dog.

My two Doberman protection dogs are fed naturally. THey eat a diet of beef, carabeef, chicken meat, cereals, chopped vegetables and fish that I personally prepare for them.

For vitamins, I just give 'em Revicon every other day. :)

• 2 weeks later...
All manufactured dog food from the cheapest to the most expensive are not good for your dog, any dog.

My two Doberman protection dogs are fed naturally. THey eat a diet of beef, carabeef, chicken meat, cereals, chopped vegetables and fish that I personally prepare for them.

For vitamins, I just give 'em Revicon every other day. :)

What's your dobermann's line are they imports its very difficult to find good working dobermann nowadays most that cna be found are show lines same things that's use to plague that GS! How does your dobs bite how are their reaction to bite sleeves?

jt2003

there are siberian huskies in manila but im not sure of the alaskan malamute...i got my husky from a good friend who also restores mini coopers...their 1st generation huskies came from the states in 1995 and since then, they breed and enter shows under Sybex Kennels.

the good thing about their genetics is that the last few generations were already adapting to the tropical climate, so normally during summer, the coat isnt as thin...but come the cold season, they are as fluffy as they can be...good thing i live in antipolo and the weather here is very forgiving to my husky....specially when december come in..wolf-like dog...he howls and never barks, loves to run and pull me from a skateboard..hahahaha hindi ko na kailangan pumadyak...

I guess there a few alaskan malamute in the philippines right now although i only know two that i im sure of!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Need help! My doberman has been suffering from skin disease- Dandruf like for months now and its getting worse.

He keeps on scratching his body to the point of baldness. he is also having eye discharge. Vets gave him imovec but nothing change. Vets also got a sample of the skin or dandruf and look at it at the microscope-but she said she cant find anything wrong. What amaze me is that my other deberman is perfectly healthy. I tried looking for a another vet but they dont do home service.

Any advice? I live along sucat paranaque area.

• 1 month later...

Pareng Zaguuu, I really really wana try having Chow Chow kaya lang medyo mahal pala, la pa sa bufget ko. Pwede mo kaya PM sakin last price mo, if they are still available. Also, mahirap ba siya lagaan? Magkano maintenance cost ng isang Chow Chow dog / month including food, vitamins, and vet checkups?

Hello EveryBody,

Doberman - 1 puppy - 5k

ADULT AKITA - 20K

dude,

package talaga deal mo? di pwedeng tig-isa?

may pix k ng mga binibenta mong spaniel & chow2 (kung meron pa?)?

tnx!!!