Who, What Made you SAD today???

1 minute ago, xxTROYxx said:

Cannot agree more bro.

there are times that you just need to accept the fact that good times never last..

sometimes you notice it is not the end but the beginning of the end,

I have to ask this bro, from the start do you think you and that person will work out eventually in the future? or this is one of those relationships that you know are destined for doom in the future? mine is the latter!

9 minutes ago, handsomebob said:

sometimes you notice it is not the end but the beginning of the end,

I have to ask this bro, from the start do you think you and that person will work out eventually in the future? or this is one of those relationships that you know are destined for doom in the future? mine is the latter!

Tried hard to make things work between us but effort should be mutual.

understanding should be two way

i was always optimistic 

• Sad (+1) 1
2 minutes ago, xxTROYxx said:

Tried hard to make things work between us but effort should be mutual.

understanding should be two way

i was always optimistic 

that's just sad.....yeah I get what you are saying bro!

sometimes or most of the time you do not get the effort back the way you give it and that alone tells something!

I guess the cure to that is work on yourself, as in be obsessive about working on yourself in all aspects -- physically, mentally, financially etc.....then use that dissapointment as fuel for your self improvement and I am sure you will come out a winner in the end....it is not too early nor too late to start..

all the best brother!

Edited by handsomebob
On 11/19/2022 at 7:38 PM, handsomebob said:

that's just sad.....yeah I get what you are saying bro!

sometimes or most of the time you do not get the effort back the way you give it and that alone tells something!

I guess the cure to that is work on yourself, as in be obsessive about working on yourself in all aspects -- physically, mentally, financially etc.....then use that dissapointment as fuel for your self improvement and I am sure you will come out a winner in the end....it is not too early nor too late to start..

all the best brother!

That’s comforting bro.

many thanks 

caught him with other fone..

un linyahan e "Ikaw n tlga mkksama ko, (i dont feel anything nmn pg cnsbi nya to,)

i received msge knna umaga "i miss you na😢 my emoji pa. edi tumwag ako vdeocall kc sad fezz chat..while nag uusap mga 10mins nag ring un isa nya fone hahaha hule pero hndi kulong👀

un libog ka dun s ferson un ppramdam m sknya n  msasabi nyang shet "Iba to'" 

i mean he will feel na i can be his friend,wifey,jowa,partner in crime,best buddy.,living fvvcking doll anyway back to work hehe.