College Relationships And Crushes

• 2 weeks later...

Madaming crushes pero hiyan ako nung time na un hanggang ngayon psobrang dami , GF wala din

Hopeless romantic ako nung HS and coolage

Just looked at chicks & nothing but

Although I sent letters to their seats sa classroomnila na nakalagay "anonymous"/ minsan from a secret admirer, or sometimes I write them songs

Lucky for me until now la padin GF

Pero all is cool. Ganun talaga

All in all nung HS, dated one chick, coolage 3.

Pero all ended up in failure.

• 1 month later...

relationship

jep - 3 yrs 8 months kme (kakabreak lang namin nun 1 araw :D )

mark - 2 months

jam - 5 months (on and off)

paul - 6 months

crush

dan - jaw dropping...sobrang gwapo hehe..textm8 kme kaya lng d ako nakipag eb..baka himatayin ako pag nakausap cia face 2 face eh haha

mar - sobrang kulit..mu kme dati hehe

kenneth - bes ko na cute...hehe muntik ng maging kme

mac - prof ko na sobrang cute..nalalagay ko pa name nia sa mga floorplan na ginagawa ko hehe :D

I had a miserable crush on Mary Jo Doherty. I was too shy to talk with her (or just about any female). Now she is married with children, but I still tell my friends that she is playing "hard to get". She is just trying to make me jealous.

In grad school I had a semi-girlfriend. I only saw her once a week and I had to share her with another guy. We were not physically intimate, although she was with the other guy. We knew that we were not going to get married. She was going away to law school at the end of the year. We knew we were not really right for each other.

Unfortunately, I fell in love with her during those weekends visits that year. When she left for law school, the romantic separation was excrutiatingly painful. I was emotionally incapacitated for a year. I could not produce anything useful for a year in my research.

It took several years before I was completely over her.

My reaction to the romantic separation was a complete surprise to me because I didn't realize how deeply attached I had become. It was as if my own brain had ambushed me. I don't know if I could survive such intensely painful emotions for such an extended length of time again. I hope it never happens again.

-q

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
^^^ thanks bro :)

para di ot:

chito (as in ung bokalista ng parokya) - :wub: kita kaya lang pareha kame ng friend ko kaya... sa kanya ka nalang nung time na yun :boo:

sir n - my college professor... sobrang talino... retentive memory... memorize niya ang mga nanalo sa bb. pilipinas pati year... as in lahat...

Cguro bading yang prof mo!! kac karamihan ng ganun mag isip bading eh hehehe :upside: peace

nung asa Taft pa ko, there was this frosh na lagi nagpapapansin sakin... she was a hottie, from an exclusive school for girls in Makati... medyo kilala yung barkada nila as "all hotties" and sumisikat sa internet yung mga Boracay pics nila... kaso tanga and torpe pa ko nun, medyo manhid pa kumbaga... one time on a vibe Friday in Wasabi na-confirm ko since twice nya ko sinayawan kaso ako si tanga hanggang sayaw lang and alang pakilala... ayun nung nagka-crush din ako sa kanya bigla nalang nawala... ngayon tuwing nakikita ko pics nya sa MTC beach babes thread, parang gusto kong magbasag ng bote sa ulo ko... sayang talaga na pinakawalan ko... she was probably the hottest girl next to Nicole Hernandez at my school during that time... syet!!!

• 2 weeks later...