Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

14 hours ago, Pen15 said:

Ms @Chiananicoleis dead serious about this topic. Meron past siguro na tumusok very deep. Sige po just pour your heart out. Somewhere, and somehow someone will listen and will be a better person to fall inlove with a therapist.

Well wala naman ako past about this topic.sa panahun now nakikita kulang mga Ngyayari hindi maganda.)lahat lahat Ngyayari sa Mundo nakikita at dahil jan hindi pwedi ibaliwala. 

if you've been in this industry long enough, and you've been down deep in the trenches, you'd know how foolish it is to fall for theras/psps (or a gm for that matter). they are so used to telling lies, it's basically habitual and already a part of who they are. not because they are bad people per se, but because it's done out of necessity to conceal their identity from the gms, and to hide their activities from those close to them. not to mention they've been doing it for a long ass time too.

over the years, i've had a few regulars that have left the industry to get married (to gms of course) in the hopes of living happily ever after. one day, to my surprise one of them responded to my hail mary of a message. she was a few years removed from the industry, but was still surprisingly receptive to my messages. you would think someone that was retired for this long and married would want nothing to do with me or anyone from her past. however, it took basically little to no effort on my part to get her naked again. she still agreed to meet me despite the fact that she was married. and she did this right under her husband's nose! he actually dropped her off at the pick up point. LOL

anyway, after we were done fucking, she then proceeded to talk fondly of her hubby and shared stories of their married life as if we were in a cafe sipping on some coffee. as i suspected, her marriage was not all rainbows and butterflies. when i asked her if she loved him she told me that she did in fact love him. and when i asked why she let me fuck her again (without a condom if i might add) she just stared at me blankly for a few seconds and then muttered "wala lang".

so she marries a gm that promised to provide for her financially and yet, here she is in secret, with another gm that just went full creampie on her. and she has the audacity to tell me with a straight face that she loves her husband? and she even acted like there was nothing wrong with what she was doing. like, c'mon man, really? for real? 

the line of reasoning theras/psps have given me when you asked the "hard" questions has always baffled me. just goes to show how fucked up people can be, and how easy it is to lose yourself the deeper you go and the longer you stay in this industry. moral standards basically no longer exist. i would know. i don't have any moral standards either. i lost those standards a long time ago. as a result, i knowingly just fucked someone else's wife and i look forward to fucking her again soon (her idea).

so, if you're reading this and you're thinking about getting serious with a thera/psp, just remember - there is no happily ever after. save yourself the trouble bud. don't get involved with her. i just might be the guy that she's fucking behind your back.

• Winner! (+1) 5

I have a sexual relationship with my thera of five years. Our relationship began after a few months of availing her massage service. She is kind woman and is ready to see me anytime I call. She is still with her husband but she allows me to make love to her. Also, she allows me, "iputok sa loob", as she says I might get a headache if I withdrew before I orgasm.

I am in my late 50's. Have been around the block so to speak.

Here is my experience. 

I frequent mpa alot since my teenage years. Madami na rin ako nakilala na mpa. Some are still my friends up to now. May lola nga nga.

There was 1 particular mpa i really i liked. We went out often, dated just like a regular couple. Money was not an issue. She was still working at pdp in makati. Pag magkasama kami we never talked about work. This went on for a year or so. 

One day she told me, lets stop seeing each other. Why naman ako. Darating na daw b.f niya from saudi. Oh, i said. We parted ways. Pero recently she reconnected with me thru socmed. Ayun working na siya sa singapore. Dalaga parin. The b.f apparently left her in debt due to gambling.

I was in singapore recently and she was with me during her off hours. It brought back memories. And she told me sorry parang napaglaruan ko feelings mo dati.

I said no harm done. Pero masakit talaga

42 minutes ago, batnball2005 said:

I am in my late 50's. Have been around the block so to speak.

Here is my experience. 

I frequent mpa alot since my teenage years. Madami na rin ako nakilala na mpa. Some are still my friends up to now. May lola nga nga.

There was 1 particular mpa i really i liked. We went out often, dated just like a regular couple. Money was not an issue. She was still working at pdp in makati. Pag magkasama kami we never talked about work. This went on for a year or so. 

One day she told me, lets stop seeing each other. Why naman ako. Darating na daw b.f niya from saudi. Oh, i said. We parted ways. Pero recently she reconnected with me thru socmed. Ayun working na siya sa singapore. Dalaga parin. The b.f apparently left her in debt due to gambling.

I was in singapore recently and she was with me during her off hours. It brought back memories. And she told me sorry parang napaglaruan ko feelings mo dati.

I said no harm done. Pero masakit talaga

Parang nabitin po ako sa kwento hehe napaisip ako Sana may second chance pa..   🤔🤞✌️😆

Charot lang po..

Hehe parang sa movie lang po...

On 8/11/2022 at 3:45 PM, Chiananicole said:

Karamihan sa mga therapist single mom, maraming marami therapist single mom,dahil sa mga lalaki makipg relationship panandalian kaligayahan lang. Now sasabihin ko talaga ang totoo karamihan sa mga therapist single mom, Ngtyatyaga mg trabaho sa maduming trabaho para sa future nya at future ng anak nya dahil mg-isa lang sya nghahanap buhay sa anak nya, kahit ayaw nya mgtrabaho sa maduming trabaho,dahil sa pang araw araw at buwan buwan ubligasyon binabayaran at para sa anak nya papasuk sya sa maduming trabaho makaraos lang. Karamihan talaga sa Therapist single mom mg-isa nghahanap buhay para sa anak nila.

Yun na nga, kung may anak pa pala di lalong magiging kumplikado. Kasi pag di nagwork out yun relationship, at emotionally nasaktan ka pa, maapektuhan din nito pano mo maalagaan anak mo. Kasi mahirap magalaga ng iba kung di mo kaya alagaan sarili mo