First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

I stayed loyal all throughout my first major relationship. It ended after the girl cheated on me for a co-worker. After the heartbreak, I treated myself to a few no-strings attached sex. 

Nung napagod na ako with having all that fun, I started to pick myself up and focus on building my career. Not yet in the peak of my success, pero malayo na ang narating. Nasa point na for that cheating ex to realize what she missed out on (in her own words when she approached me to ask for closure). And I am good with that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One of the things I do is clean up. Clean up my bedroom, bathroom, and anywhere else she's been. Separate anything that is hers to give back so that I don't suddenly find something that reminds me of her 1-3 weeks later. I also find that having a newly clean space also feels like a fresh start over.

Next thing is to get back in the gym. It's easy to get lazy when you already have a significant other to spend free time with. So getting fit and healthy is never a bad thing.

Last thing would probably be to stay busy. Do all those things that I had been meaning to do: Play that game I never got around to, watch that movie or show I'd been meaning to get around to, etc. By keeping busy, I don't allow myself to wallow in sadness. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 9:25 AM, studbunny30 said:

Spent a good amount of money at wilderness spa.. :D 

hello! ask ko lang if magaganda ba mga theras sa wilderness? di pa kase ako nakaka punta ng wilderness. planning pa lang hehe. hope masagot, thanks!