What do MEN want?

Sex - more sex = better relationship. Being open to try new things will make the relationship stronger and make men loyal.

Listening skills - Believe me, a girl who is open to listening to a guy expressing his thoughts and opinions will only strengthen the relationship. Too many times, a girl will want to dominate a conversation with a guy and always need to be the victor in any conversations. They say always let your partner have the last say and win in the end. I have no problem with that but they tend to not let you have a different opinion. Its always okay to agree to disagree but its important for a guy to be able to express his thoughts freely. Im okay if a girl has a different opinion than mine and let her do it her way in the end, but at least hear me out and respect my opinion.

A woman partner that will satisfy all the void that a man has, woman that is not nagging, woman who likes adventures, woman who likes good food, woman who likes movies, woman who likes to sleep, woman who likes to cuddle, woman who likes to dress like a woman, woman who has a confidence, and a woman who likes to ride public transpo 😀

• 3 months later...