Who, What Made you SAD today???

3 hours ago, handsomebob said:

you chose to be alone most of the time by choice because of the sacrifices you have to make to better yourself..

not drinking anymore, not going out as often as you want to be because you want to prove something to yourself..

@handsomebob

This is how I felt the first few years since I broke up with somebody. People grieve differently so a person should take sometime to heal. 

I stopped drinking as well, It's good when you're younger and you can still drive yourself home. ( Don't take my advice, this is dangerous! Just for 15 year experienced drivers only). Now, I can't drink without getting drunk on a glass of champagne. 

I think loneliness is a drag. 

3 hours ago, NightWriter said:

👍@handsomebob I'm wondering bakit di pa tayo nagtagpo e nakailang mtc anniversary na ako present. 

Wondering Kind Of GIF by Caroline - The Happy Sensitive

mga 2003-2005 lang ako umattend ng mga anniversary dearest, after 2005 i got married that's why i stopped then nagka spa na ng 2008 kaya puro boys na mga ka meet up ko LOL..

Edited by handsomebob
3 hours ago, NightWriter said:

@handsomebob

This is how I felt the first few years since I broke up with somebody. People grieve differently so a person should take sometime to heal. 

I stopped drinking as well, It's good when you're younger and you can still drive yourself home. ( Don't take my advice, this is dangerous! Just for 15 year experienced drivers only). Now, I can't drink without getting drunk on a glass of champagne. 

I think loneliness is a drag. 

yeah dearest, loneliness is a drag, but in order to prove something to yourself, you have to choose to be alone and there's this youtuber whom I follow who I learned na you have to get better every day, every hour, every minute and tuwing gabi siya ang pinapanood ko, it's funny since 46 na ako pero I am taking advises for men younger than my age, hahahaha\

hayy...di kita inabutan online...