How would you know if you really, genuinely love someone?

1 hour ago, handsomebob said:

it's like kung alam mo magiging bad lang ang future niya kasama ka then it's best na hayaan mo na lang siya para maging ok ang future niya without you!

:)

Paano magiging bad ang future nya with you sir? E ang bait mo naman at love mo rin naman sya. Magsasawa ka ba sa kanya? Hmmm. 

3 hours ago, Richelle said:

Paano magiging bad ang future nya with you sir? E ang bait mo naman at love mo rin naman sya. Magsasawa ka ba sa kanya? Hmmm. 

1. when the stacks are odd against you

2. when you already have a relationship pero naging kayo pa din kasi naging marupok ka or kayung 2...

3. when you know na it will not work out long term -- say, single mother siya (which is a big no no for me) kaya mo ba accept na alagaan ang anak ng ibang lalaki?? well, I don't!

4. kung kabisado mo sarili mo, syempre you know yung mga bad habits mo, would she be able to put up with your bullshit?

5. if you met her sa spa or mp, would your conscience or manhood take na ka relasyon mo eh napakadaming lalaki na dumaan sa kanya? body count niya is more than your friends??

those are just some of the reasons but I could go on if you like!

HTH

On 5/16/2022 at 2:22 AM, handsomebob said:

1. when the stacks are odd against you

2. when you already have a relationship pero naging kayo pa din kasi naging marupok ka or kayung 2...

3. when you know na it will not work out long term -- say, single mother siya (which is a big no no for me) kaya mo ba accept na alagaan ang anak ng ibang lalaki?? well, I don't!

4. kung kabisado mo sarili mo, syempre you know yung mga bad habits mo, would she be able to put up with your bullshit?

5. if you met her sa spa or mp, would your conscience or manhood take na ka relasyon mo eh napakadaming lalaki na dumaan sa kanya? body count niya is more than your friends??

those are just some of the reasons but I could go on if you like!

HTH

Thanks for the reply sir. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The mistake that most people do is that they expect all of these to happen at the beginning of the relationship. It takes a lot of patience. And by patience, time and effort must be done by two individuals.

Lastly, there is no such things as relationship problems but people who bring in their problems in relationships.

Think about it. 

Yung dating hindi mo ginagawa parang normal nalang. Humahaba ang pasensya, pangunawa. Gusto mo na laging kausap o kasama. Laging naiiisip at inaalala. At kumpleto ang lahat basta magkasama. Ang tunay na pagmamahal ay walang hanganan. Pero may katapusan. Wag ipagwalang bahala, at lalong wag aabusuhin. 

Edited by Ernest Ty

When I genuinely love someone, I am willing to make sacrifices to make the relationship work. For example, I avoid fights. I listen more and talk less. I seek compromise to find common ground on issues affecting us. To be positive about a long lasting relationship, perhaps leading to marriage, is a daily challenge I will face wholeheartedly because I genuinely love someone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 11:49 PM, NightWriter said:

The mistake that most people do is that they expect all of these to happen at the beginning of the relationship. It takes a lot of patience. And by patience, time and effort must be done by two individuals.

Lastly, there is no such things as relationship problems but people who bring in their problems in relationships.

Think about it. 

dapat ba parang airline ?  May limit sa checked in baggage and handcarry . 🙂 

• Winner! (+1) 1