Men Doing House Chores- Sexy

146 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find men doing house chores sexy?

• yes
    • no

I would have to be honest on this one.

Sexy or not, the maids do all the work.

There are just too many more important things to do when you are raising a family.

This isn't one of them... not for me I guess.

Edited by CNNSR
  • 4 weeks later...

I know for a fact that he's a man (therefore not expected to be some Martha Stewart clone) and he knows that I am more of a working girl than a domestic goddess, but we also know that shacking up together ought to train you in doing chores amongst other serious things that reek of maturity. I got this OC moment one time and decided that we do a general cleaning for our pad. he knows that when I get OC, I really mean business so he played the part of a good SO/housemate and asked me for his assignment. Bad idea. For the first time in his life in that very rare occasion, SO scrubbed tiles, dealt with bleach, muriatic acid, dust, paperworks (aka trash), and searched for creepy crawlies. The sight was so wonderful that I even took pictures of it so I could show it to his mom. That moment made me think of how manly he is being willing to take on chores he'd rather spare me from doing. It is just so sexy that I got turned on thinking of him being all sweaty doing something productive and the way his eyes are so focused into every detail of our bathroom wall. After that event, I surprised him by turning from a neat freak SO to his own high class whore.

Don't get me wrong by thinking that I forced him into it. I personally believe that as a woman, I should treat my man like a king in his own house and should be in charge of the domestic stuff (don't ask me why... most probably because that's the way i was raised). He, however, wants us to be equal so I gave him his share of the workload. On regular days, he takes out the trash and promises to put his dirty clothes in the hamper. There are times when he gets to treat me like a princess by doing the dishes too. So yes, it is cute, it is endearing, and it is soooo damn sexy especially when he does it out of his own volition.

One thing's for sure though... we decided we're going to get a househelp after taking that leap of faith.

Edited by BallBreaker
  • 4 months later...

I see nothing wrong with doing household chores.

As the eldest child in the family, and one who is fiercely independent,

I make it a point to to help in keeping the house well-maintained, whenever I can do so.

Being busy at school or work is not a hindrance to serve my mom and siblings.

It's the least I can do for them. :heart:

there's nothing wrong with us doing the household chores. Look at our situation right now. Guys being the mother and father for their kids and on the other hand their wives are the bread winner. Well whats wrong with the situation? Maybe its because the guys involve in such are too lazy to find a job or they have a job which cant support the family needs. Why then its going the other way around?

I've been doing household chores since i was hi school and i love doing it. I love cooking and cleaning and i hope that my girl would appreciate this little things that i do.

Guest biancaanne
It's good to know that women find men who do house chores sexy. :) I personally will not back down from any house chore. What I find puzzling is why some men think that they should not do it... :huh:

Anyway, at least may pa-consuelo ako! :lol: I love cooking eh! ;)

Naks naman. What will you cook for me? :blush: