How to continue a conversation with a girl you like on chat or in pers

Depends on what type of person you are courting so your approach differs. Just be intellectual listen carefully to your conversations understand so you would know what to say.

Compliment gives plus points

Observe subtle hints and cues research on this coz every person has their habits so you should know when they're uncomfortable or at ease

Once you could practice this just be yourself and respond appropriately and she will be yours in no time.

• 1 month later...

tell her that you'd love to spend time with her doing the things that she love to do. whatever it is. whether its 4 hours in a salon, or sunday worship or 12 hours non stop sex whatever. just suck it up and spend time with her. I'm sure your conversation will last. if you can find a common interest is another, that's where you can spend hours and day discussing, maybe you can ask her to have coffee while discussing it further :)

• 8 months later...

be a good listener and ask open ended questions. hindi yung answerable by yes or no lang. then don't drag the conversation too long because it will definitely become boring. don't be too clingy message her again after 2-3 days. if you notice that she's responding positively (hindi yung napipilitan lang) then you can upgrade to daily. just keep it relatively short so that it will not be a hassle for her.

just be as honest and sincere as you can so that when you finally meet, she will not see you as a different person.

Although I have no experience chatting I guess this is what I will do. I will talk about things that are interesting to me. I will not sound like somebody I am not. I will be a good listener. If my chat mate finds me boring or whatever, it's fine. I will move on. At the end of the day you want someone who shares the same interests, right? Believe me, pretending to be someone you're not isn't cool. Lalabas at lalabas din. Mapapahiya ka Lang.

• Like (+1) 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Share something about yourself then ask her to share too. Kakairita yun tanong ng tanong parang imbestigador. Pag ganun ka-chat ko, di ko na nirereplyan. Know her likes and make it the subject of your conversation. Wag puro sex at pangmamanyak cause nakaka-turn off din yun (makes me think kung may utak ka ba talaga sa taas na ulo mo o yun utak mo napunta lahat sa ulo mo sa baba). :lol:

Just my view based from my own experience.

Makinig ka lng, mag ipon ng topics or ideas hbng nakikinig and then pag naubos ung kwento may nakaabang ka na. Kaya maganda mag practice ka sa iba ibang tao, kht sa taong hindi mo type. This makes for a good topic dn sa mga nakwekwento syo. Pero pag one question one answer lng ang napapala mo sa kanya e malamang sa alamang d ka nya type.. Hehehe... Pag ganun either kalimutan mo na cya or just dont quit asking questions or magkwento ng kht ano, it would not really matter kasi nga like. What I said malamang d ka nya type. Kung nahihiya lng sya kaya one question one answer cya e eventully sa daldal mo e mapapalagay ang loob nya. Its just like looking for the g spot.

• 2 weeks later...

Just be a creative conversationalist. Talk more about her interest and and not yours. Talk more about her life and what is happening around the globe.

Do not chat / reply to her like you are doing a novel. Just reply with a smart, interesting and short open ended type of answer.

If she is the type of a person that gives you a reply like "k", "yup", "haha" after you tried the mentioned tips above. then stop chatting her for a while. Try it again later today or tomorrow.

If she has been that way for like always, then dump her. There are other women besides her.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...