The Worst Boss That You've Had

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My last one was an idiot. But she knows enough to use you at the start and pass your work off as her own.

Almost got me in trouble then I acted even dumber para di na ako mapiga.

One time, tiried to get me in trouble w/ the head of the floor.

Buti na lang I can explain my work and more like a prof.

Napatinging tuloy yung dept head sa kanya dahil naibintang ako na di ko alam daw trabaho ko.

haha. Pahiya sya sa harap ng direct boss nya.

My current boss, walang ginawa kung hindi matulog. Nakakaasar I just want to f#&k up my work then sign-an niya, forward to the higher ups, then patay siya. Ugh what do you guys think I should do?

Do it wrong and have him sign off on it. Tapos you be ready with the correct work to save the day.
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A gay boss.

I don't discriminate naman, I have a lot of friends who are gays and I love them.

Why?

1. They easily change decisions. Decisive, but can be changed in an instant.

2. I got 3 gay bosses. And all of the are bullies. Psychonalyzed, when they were younger, they were bullied. Now they got power and now a boss, they get back to their staff.

3. Utang na loob, pag na in love at nakakita at nakakilala ng otoko. Yun na ang magaling, yun lang ang tama, lahat kami mali. Budget? Sige lang! It is not an expenses ... it is an investment... my ass! :rolleyes:

Another one is someone who believe that they know the best and they don't need suggestion.

Anyway, if everything fails, it is her/his accountable. Though, the time and effort are wasted,

• 7 months later...

I had a foreign boss who I considered my mentor. He was replaced by a Pinay boss. She seemed friendly to everybody up until you get in her bad graces. She made my life a living hell because her minions wanted my position. She was my superior but she questioned my every move yet supported questionable actions from her minions. Questionable actions such as not delaying call backs, rejecting supervisor calls despite multiple attempts to de-escalate. She allowed long breaks (4-hour lunches, 2 hour 'yosi' breaks).

She owes my assistant TL money. And so she pushed for my assistant to get promoted while undermining my abilities. It came to a point that I didn't want to go to work anymore. One leader who wanted my account to start with started calling me names when I'm not around. In short, everything I do was wrong.

Since I no longer had the support of my superior, I opted to resign. I found a good company after and was extremely happy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...