Mtc Members Looking For Work

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
May alam ba kayong Call Center who accepts part-timers here sa QC? :)

Kahit week ender lang or weekdays na 7 till 12...any information will be much appreciated! :D

Thanks! :D

pareng chinitalover,

i just don't know kung may call center that would accept part timers na ikaw pa yung mag suggest ng time... all i know is that there are call centers who would accept OJTs.. :)

:mtc:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm looking for a part-time job. something that won't require me to travel, something like writing copy, proofreading, documentation, research or teaching. ive got a Communications degree for the State U, and an MS Office certificate from Informatics.

please PM or buzz me at YM should you wanna help...

thanks!!!!

• 1 month later...

I'm a fresh grad from a University.... my course is computer science...

Positives: i finished my college with good and without failing grades... I'm an above avarage in programming because im hard working ang new programming API's interests me... I'm enthusiastic..... i'm willing to learn new things... :P

Negatives: I guess im not good in talking.... That's why i prefer to be a programmer than a call center agent...

> For employers: Please.... if you're interested PM me....

>For Students who needs a programmer for their thesis, laboratory programs and case study programs.... PM me.... the objectives or specs of your programs... and the price! PRICES MAY VARY ACCORDING TO THE PROGRAMS DIFFICULTY.

FREELANCE PROGRAMMER

Edited by Endure~Me
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Um hey, I'm an incoming college freshman, and I'm looking for a part-time job. I'm up for almost anything as long as it's a decent one with a good pay. I just need work experience to equip myself for the future, so just about anything will do.

PM me about your job offer and I'll respond to you ASAP if I'm up for it. Thanks!

Um hey, I'm an incoming college freshman, and I'm looking for a part-time job. I'm up for almost anything as long as it's a decent one with a good pay. I just need work experience to equip myself for the future, so just about anything will do.

PM me about your job offer and I'll respond to you ASAP if I'm up for it. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sino po ba makakatulong sakin na makahanap ng trabaho?

may mga skills ako (see the ff):

-java 1

turbo c/c++

adobe photoshop

macromedia flash, fireworks

dreamweaver

cisco networking (router/swith configurations)

3rd modelling

M. access

database

sana may makatulong..

mapuan po ako at im taking up internet and network technology... associate degree po ito.. sana may makatulong.. salamat po :unsure: :*

I'm looking for "greener pastures" for my skills and background. Can any of you help?

I'm a physician/medical doctor with extensive background/experience in:

Medical Adjudication / Medical Necessity Assessment

(familiar with Interqual, ICH....)

Medical Claims Processing (able to use CPT coding, RUV determination, AHMOPI guidlines, ICD-9 CM)

Medical Transcription

Medical Indexing/Editing (indexed for EMBASE program/system)

Provider Relations and Contract Establishing

HMO / PPO operations and maintenance

Clinical Practice as GP/FM for a number of HMO's, resort (Amanpulo),...etc....

Fellow MTC MD's, have you a place for me?