Is it weird if i Dont believe in marrriage

comrades marriage is a commitment so it may be very hard to make that decision. If you haven't come to that point then dont. Sometimes its just meeting the RIGHT kind of woman that will push you in making that decision.

Also marriage may be essential if you want to have a family and kids. There is a JOY in marriage if you can FIND it and work hard to keep it. Specially if you have kids. My world turned around when I held my newborn daughter in my arms. FRom then on SHE was the centre of my life. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/4/2013 at 9:06 PM, ricardo23 said:

Is it weird if i Dont believe in marriage? , im in my 30's and in a relationship right now , but it seems to me that these days , there

are so many avenues that u can get women and marriage isn't that i look forward to in the near future.

Not these days. The social value of marriage has gone down, so we're mostly free to do as we like.

Back then, you could feel this way, but there were social downsides for unmarried men.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...