Mag Empleyado O Mag Negosyo?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

para sakin, nde lahat nagiging sucessful sa business, kaya kung nde ka marunong mag business wag na, kung magaling kanaman na empleyado dun nalang . baka s masayang lang ipon mo

pero sakin business , kasi may experience ako sa dati kong boss. yun lang

nde lang tiyaga , kailangan may konting diskarte ,tsaka madaming advise

Edited by mr.bukol
  • 1 month later...

well for siguro mag work muna sa 9 to 5 para malaman nyo ang hirap atsaka ma experience nyo din ang work environment atsaka maenjoy nyo after that siguro mga ilan yrs pag mas mature na kau pwede na mag negosyo kasi alam nyo na mahirap pala kumita ng pera mas magsusucceed un bussiness pag take things slow rather than jumping into it agad...ako 3 bussiness ko in the past nalugi missmanage now ok na biz ko thanks to those experiences kasi di ko naranasan maging empleyado eh sana di kau magkamali tulad ko sayang pera but it wwas fun for me hehe!!

in my opinion,the choice of being an employee or an entrepreneur is dependent on your personality and experience level. If you have no experience, becing an employee helps you gain the discipline that will serve you well in the future. If you are a outgoing person and flexible, being an entrepreneur is good choice otherwise, stick to being an employee. Although i don't like routines myself, i hate surprises even more which you would have a lot of if you are an entrepreneur.

About entrepreneurs being rich, i don't think that they are in a better predicament than becoming an employee who has reached executive status. Entrepreneurs do have access to better cash flow than employees initially but an employee who saves a significant portion of his income and learns how to manage his investments can still end up with a significant nest egg.

• 2 months later...
Guest BDC0425

in my own humble opinion po, just like all the replies here mas maganda ang mag work muna sa labas. then if ever na may makuha kayo mga pointers, tips tricks then weight things out if you think its time to invest then go ahead. para namans a mga may family biz, pansin ko lang po is d ba mas maganda ang mag work sa labas kase pag kayo may ari meron ka agad advantage you can wake up late go to office late, surf the net during office hours and wala magagalit bakit??? kase nga sa inyo yung company. this scenario sa napapansin ko is ganyan lalo na sa mga biz na hndi gaano kalakihan. obviously, iba ang scenario pag talagang big time na ang company. another thing is malamang hindi napapagalitan. not like pag sa iba company talagang sermon to the max kahit maliit na fault why?

ako, im working in a real estate company as an executive assistant financially not rewarding pero sa work load dami. happy pa naman me sa work ko and kahit ano gawin ko i wont be able to have my own estates to handle pag alis ko dito. so whats keeping me here? i like to handle people kase and yun ang experience na nakukuha ko dito.

OT na yata.... :D :D :D

• 2 months later...
im an interior designer graduating this march.. we have a family biz but i dont want to work there. i want to be a freelance designer or push my tiangge biz, but ang question ko is may money ba dun?

i dont want to be stuck kasi sa office 9-5 doing paperworks lang..

Word of advice Ms, if you have the talent and the guts,then be a freelance designer, but if not, I suggest playing safe. I have the same problem once, so what I did was play both, 1st try to test your talents, join some competitions, but if that fails then move on, its better to have a stable job with less pay than an unstable one, you see I been in the freelance business once too.

I been both an employer, and an employee, and the funny thing is im only 21. My uncle is a freelance designer, and as I studied him, I knew that his business was going sour through the years, so I know that if you dont have the passion,then dont be one.

Try both, know your weaknesses, gain your strengths. So, I been off and on on jobs since I was 18, and trust me, if you believe in your skills, talents and you have the guts to design the next top line in fashion, then go persue it, but play it safe.

Edited by Boysbe
  • 3 weeks later...

your first choice after graduation is always be employed.

but...

if you have a business idea that you think will succeed. (you did all the business planning and stuff!) AND you have the capital... then why not! go for it. even if you fail... you learned some valuable lessons!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

its always better to be your own boss.... sadly, we are never taught in school how to successfully run our own business, we are taught how to be good employees, that is why majority of those who venture into business fail because they lack the training and background to survive the daily grinds...

i guess you have to make an upfront decision, if you want to go into business (whatever it is) learn... study those who suceeded... study those who failed... and most of all, make sure you have the passion to pursue whatever it is that you want to do...

if you are afraid, then go and get employed... its safe, its easy, you get paid regularly, and hopefully there will be a lot of cute girls... lolz

just do what you love... then you will never work a day in your life... stay :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

20 years ago sikat na sikat ang avenida anjan yung uniwide ,cod, goodearth ang dami kasama syempre ang maliit pa noon na SM. Ngayon tapos na ang kasikatan ng avenida, yung mga kasabayan ng SM dun pa rin sila at ganun pa rin sila.

Sino ba naman sira ulo na walang utak na gagawa ng malaking building with 10 cinema at airconditioned pa pero libre ang entance? wala kungdi si henry sy lang po. pati mga side walk vendor di uuba kay henry sy ,subukan nila mag tinda sa SM di pinag bayad sila hehehe. ganyan lang po ka simple ang negosyo. mag negosyo na tayo !!!

• 2 weeks later...
20 years ago sikat na sikat ang avenida anjan yung uniwide ,cod, goodearth ang dami kasama syempre ang maliit pa noon na SM. Ngayon tapos na ang kasikatan ng avenida, yung mga kasabayan ng SM dun pa rin sila at ganun pa rin sila.

Sino ba naman sira ulo na walang utak na gagawa ng malaking building with 10 cinema at airconditioned pa pero libre ang entance? wala kungdi si henry sy lang po. pati mga side walk vendor di uuba kay henry sy ,subukan nila mag tinda sa SM di pinag bayad sila hehehe. ganyan lang po ka simple ang negosyo. mag negosyo na tayo !!!

I think yung mga kasabayan ni Sy (your saying) may mga pwesto na rin sa ibang lugar, I know a watch store there in avenida that they owned tag heuer store in G4.

Also add ko lang a small sandwich store established in those area now Philippine's biggest fast food chain pantapat kay mcdo.

Well chinese naman sila kaya negosyo nga!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes it pays to work first to get experience before you start your own business. At least it is not your money that you lose when you make mistakes. you lose other people's money when you make mistakes in your work. When you earn from your work, then it may be a good time to start your own business since you already have the experience, skills and contacts to start your own. it applies to all industries. my 2 cents worth...

nung magsimula ako , mas malaki ang kita ng driver ko kaysa sa akin , mag uuwi siya ng 1,000+ gabi gabi sa akin 700 pesos lang boundery. Asar nga ako eh hanggang na isip ko na ako na lang mag drive para akin lahat. Pero mali pala yun kasi nakakapagod pala mag drive maghapon. Next, ang ginawa ko umutang ako pambili ng isa pang jeep . mas mataas na ng 400 ang kita ko sa driver kasi siya di naman siya pwede mag drive ng 2 jeep sabay para kumita ng 2000 lol. yan ang nakakatuwa sa negosyo may matutunan ka kalokohan ng buhay. Pero mahirap mag negosyo dapat yung utak mo eh i condition mo dahil sasakit talaga ang ulo mo lalo na sa umpisa.Kung may magsasabi sa inyo na madali mag negosyo or mag invest naku di po tutoo yan, at malamang ay sila ang kikita sa iyo ...yung be your own boss , di ko kaya kasi malupit akong boss hehehe kawawain ko sarili ko.

I agree dun sa mga nagsabi na it's best na magwork muna and get the experience to start your own business. mahirap na pumasok agad sa business na ang hawak mo ay degree mo lang. We dont learn everything in school. Mas marami tayong natutunan after school or while we are working. Wag masyadong excited na magsucceed after graduation kac hindi lahat would be so lucky to achieve it. Its better to succeed slowly and be able to sustain it.

• 1 month later...
Be your own BOSS. Have your own BUSINESS..

Start small but DREAM BIG!

Things to consider:

Business Capital

Learn the IN's and OUT's of the Business(Research)

Apply some creativity(Personal Touch) on your Business

Ha-ha-ha..sorry.. I guess it's just me, but, I like this concept..

it's just because, every time my little friend looks up to me it seems as if it's begging... "Boss, I always thought I'm big.. I guess I am just dreaming I'm big... I learned the 'Ins' and 'Outs' of the business, but, I can't still satisfy the customers?"

"Little, friend.." I said, "I am here to help.. it takes more than effort and hard work to do the job...you also need to use your tongue to convince the customers."

He-he-he...Tabolits wisdom?...chapter 69: verse 88

:goatee: