Best Wifi Router

iv been using linksys for about 2 years now.. not a single glitch consistent signal.. also using d-link in the other office so far so good 2 months tp-link for the other other office so so its drops and auto-connects once in a while.. but i dont know if thats because of the dsl or the router. any techie advice?

Try the Asus WL-520gu, very easy to setup. with printer port so you can share your printer with other computers. Na u-upgrade ang firmware so yung usb port para sa printer pwede gawing storage pang torrent na maski naka off computer nyo, magdownload sya. But i haven't tried it kasi kabibili ko palang.

I'm satisfied with this router 24 hours din ang gamit at hindi man lamang nag-iinit. electricity cost maybe .25 pesos/hr to run the router.

Price 2,000 pesos in gilmore. With removable antenna which you can replace with a long range antenna. Radius of wifi is 125 meters open field.

Try the Asus WL-520gu, very easy to setup. with printer port so you can share your printer with other computers. Na u-upgrade ang firmware so yung usb port para sa printer pwede gawing storage pang torrent na maski naka off computer nyo, magdownload sya. But i haven't tried it kasi kabibili ko palang.

I'm satisfied with this router 24 hours din ang gamit at hindi man lamang nag-iinit. electricity cost maybe .25 pesos/hr to run the router.

Price 2,000 pesos in gilmore. With removable antenna which you can replace with a long range antenna. Radius of wifi is 125 meters open field.

thanks for the info

• 3 weeks later...

mga bros paki tulong lang

my wife and kid always use my desktop so maglalagay din ako ng router para sa laptop ko.

Tanong ko lang, kailangan ba naka on ang pc to use the router? or i can just turn the router on even if off ang pc gagana pa rin ang signal para sa laptop ko?

Ty

mga bros paki tulong lang

my wife and kid always use my desktop so maglalagay din ako ng router para sa laptop ko.

Tanong ko lang, kailangan ba naka on ang pc to use the router? or i can just turn the router on even if off ang pc gagana pa rin ang signal para sa laptop ko?

Ty

even if the pc is off as long as the router is on you can have a connection

i've tried LinkSys

but i'm still looking for the best wifi router

in terms of being bang-for-the-buck, performance-wise :)

more feedbacks please :) regarding the WiFi routers of linksys

thanks

i'm planning to purchase linksys WRT54G2.

any feedback on this?

is this a good product?

P5,500 at pcexpress.

nanibago lng siguro sa configuration ng TP-Link... i've got TP-Link running at home. For 3 months, di naman nasira. ang linksys... matagal makakuha ng dhcp galing sa isp modem so matagal rin bago makaconnect. so far tp's ok naman. depende lang yan sa pag config ng wifi router mo.

I have a question, I have a store, which i would like to be able to access a wifi access point around 500 meters away, di pa line of sight... needless to say wala connection don sa access point, ni hindi sya nakikita

here's the question, if I buy a wireless N antennae or receiver, (not sure if that's what you call it) would it "receive" a wireless G signal better?

If not, if I bought a wireless N router for that source, would it be likely able to make palo across 500 meters? to be received by my current wireless G antennae?

if not, obviously i buy also a wireless N receiver, would it likely be able to recieve that signal na?

Hmmm,

any ideas on best brands and prices on these items (router and receiver wireless N)

TIA