i am always against getting loans. banks and credit card companies are always offering me to have a loan from them. i do not want to pay interest that will burden me. 

there are ways that you can avoid acquiring loans. one is money from parents and relatives. if you are in business, you can use the proceeds of sales while deferring payment to suppliers etc. avoid loans that may create headache in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 7:33 PM, KID FIGHTER said:

Kaya mag loan anywhere ng instant cash as long as you have a gold or platinum credit card for at least a year and fully paid lagi. Bago mag pandemic naka loan ako ng 1.5M unsecured yan. But I make sure that I pay my dues on time. Kasi nag loan na rin ako diyan about 5 years ago ng 1M. Nabayaran ko kagad in 3 years. So they already trust me with unsecured loans.

you got a good credit record. loan agent keeps calling me offering low interest loan. not needed it yet and dont want to pay interest

Cash Loans are good for emergency usages lang, specially nagkalat na mga online lending companies. Risk, mataas ang interest rates and if you fail to pay or delay sa payment, the interest gains interest as well. So nagpapatong-patong yung utang mo.

But for long term loans, banks are the best to approach but one must have good credit score, must have savings account sa bangko na uutangan and last is collateral.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have an idea if saan/kanino pwede mangutang ang kagaya kong freelancer with somehow "enough" income? 

I'm looking for a long term contract para maging maliit ang monthly payment (installment). 

Thank you brothers! 🙏

Edited by DNL
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 11:09 AM, DNL said:

Does anyone have an idea if saan/kanino pwede mangutang ang kagaya kong freelancer with somehow "enough" income? 

I'm looking for a long term contract para maging maliit ang monthly payment (installment). 

Thank you brothers! 🙏

if you can qualify for a credit card this is possible. However you have to have proof of income and existing bank accounts where you have some savings.

Edited by FF
1 hour ago, FF said:

if you can qualify for a credit card this is possible. However you have to have proof of income and existing bank accounts where you have some savings.

Thank you for the insight. I tried applying for a credit multiple times back then, never had the luck of being approved. 

Hirap maghanap ng taong mahihiraman nowadays. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yung nakikita nyong interest rate sa google play or app store ay di totoo. Mataas sila maningil at mababaon kayo sa utang. At eto pa marami silang apps na magkakamuka. Iwasan nyo tong mga Lending Apps na to:

Cashbee
Cashjeep
Pedicash
OurCash
CashG
PCash
Peramo

Iisa lang may ari nyan. Malaysian or Chinese ata may ari. Kinukuha nila mga profile data nyo at contacts sa phone. At binebenta nila sa mga ibang third parties. Imbis na tulungan kayo sa pangangailangan ninyo at mas mababaon kayo sa utang at vina-violate pa nila ang privacy policy ninyo.

Wag na rin kayo mag apply dito kasi dati akong QA (Tester) ng mga lending apps nila. Hindi maganda at pamamalakad dito. Masyadong traditional ang management at wala man lang ka-flexibility sa mga empleyado. Pangit din pamamalakad sa IT department masyadong bossy yung CTO nila haha kala mo sya may ari. Laging galit ang animal at sya pa yung laging hapon na kung pumasok tapos gusto laging mag OT. Wag nyo na balakin mag apply dito. Pabago bago sila ng company name at pinapangalan nila sa isang Pinoy pero ang talagang may ari ay mga Chinese. Imaginary din yung ibang business name nila akala mo legit. Mga manduragas itong mga companya na to. Whale Tail Lending Services ang current company name nila pero binabago bago nila to para di sila mahuli.

• 9 months later...

Checking if anyone here offers a personal loan amounting to around 50-70k to be paid back with interest. Just a long shot to try and get one to pay for my mom's medical bills. Care to discuss the details through PM or E-mail. I'm a freelancer with a decent amount of income but unfortunately due to not having an established career yet, I have no collateral to offer. Hopefully I can hear from anyone here. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...