236 members have voted

1. 1. Ano gusto mong cafe?

• Starbucks
    • Seattle's Best
    • Coffee Bean
    • Coffee Experience
    • UCC
    • Others

Starbucks is an International brand and Rustans is the local authorized licensee to open stores in the Philippines. Starbucks does not own SBC outside of the USA.

i heard starbucks already acquired SBC. i think it doesnt make sense to say a different co operates SBC outisde the u.s.

so u mean SBC itself under AFC still control those stores outside u.s.? pls correct me if im wrong.. peace!

good question. In the US Starbucks acquired SBC a few years ago. But since outside of the USA, SBC is franchised or have authorized licensees Starbucks does not own SBC outside of the USA.

hope the info helps.

i heard starbucks already acquired SBC. i think it doesnt make sense to say a different co operates SBC outisde the u.s.

so u mean SBC itself under AFC still control those stores outside u.s.? pls correct me if im wrong.. peace!

Seattle's ako kasi yung flavored still the same from abroad, talagang walang nabago sa lasa.

Compare to Starbucks, the quality of the taste are so different from abroad.

a lil bit sweet coz they adopt it to cater the young ones na mahilig sa matamis.

BUT i dont argue with these huh, its my choice lang po.

PEACE!

• 3 weeks later...