Milwaukee Bucks

Alex_Corvis

For me, I think Milwaukee will be the surprise team this year. I can easily see them reach the 2nd round of the playoffs. If MCW and Parker can stay healthy that is....

Also, I think Jason Kidd is one of the more underrated coaches in the NBA. Nobody really expected them to be that good last year, and I think this is mostly because of him...

The bucks advancing in the 2nd round depends on who they face in the first round. Record wise, you have the Cavs, Hawks, Bulls and Heat who are clearly the more talented teams in the east. But being in the weaker conference they might be able to get a jump on the bulls and heat due to injuries.

Dependable jumpshot? Middleton, Bayless, and Mayo.

Giannis and Parket are not as steady as the better jump shooters in the league like Kobe but they're getting there. Then again, shooters are always necessary but I'd rather have an abundance of close range and low post scorers for higher percentage shots. Oh... and let's not forget the defense. The Bucks are elite on D last season specially if they want to.

As for reality check... I don't think the post ever needed any. It's very realistic. I never counted out the Cavs (or LeBron). My point being the Bucks will be a force in the East in the foreseeable future. ;)

My money is on Middleton.

Bayless and Mayo are both talented players but erratic.

Good luck to the Bucks though.

The bucks advancing in the 2nd round depends on who they face in the first round. Record wise, you have the Cavs, Hawks, Bulls and Heat who are clearly the more talented teams in the east. But being in the weaker conference they might be able to get a jump on the bulls and heat due to injuries.

Yup. I agree that the Bucks advancing to the second round this season would still be an upset over their would-be opponent but I'm excited just the same. :)

post-116634-0-25993800-1442553626_thumb.jpg

Here are the Bucks' all-time leaders in career rebounding total:

1. Kareem Abdul Jabbar - 7,161 rebounds
  2. Bob Dandridge - 4,497
  3. Marques Johnson - 3,923
  4. Andrew Bogut - 3,810
  5. Terry Cummings - 3,758
  6. Glenn Robinson - 3,519
  7. Sidney Moncrief - 3,447
  8. Jack Sikma - 3,087
  9. Vin Baker - 3,079
  10. Alton Lister - 3,062

Only Bogut is still active among the players on the list.

The Milwaukee Bucks took a significant step toward landing a new arena Tuesday as the city's common council voted in favor of a $47 million spending plan, according to Tom Daykin of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2570712-milwaukee-bucks-new-arena-latest-news-rumors-speculation-on-potential-deal

What this means? This should literally k*ll all speculations and rumors that Milwaukee will lose their basketball franchise. The Bucks will remain in Milwaukee for years to come. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I fret about their lack of shooters though. Parang si Khris Middleton lang ang outside gunner nila with a consistent stroke

That is so true but the Bucks are already among the league's best on defense. The reason for bringing in Monroe was to improve on their rank 25th offense. Still... they could use some shooters though. After all, defense wins in the playoffs. :)