94 replies to this topic

#1 coleman

coleman

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 08:35 PM

Went to euro last june of 2008, that's d 1st time i was introduce to this brand... Went to tokyo last oct of 2008, the 2nd time i shop with this brand, but the line before i got into the shop was freaking long!!! Cued up for almost an hour before got into the shop, and when ur done shopping, another line for the payment of stuff and took another almost an hour, not including the fitting of garments which took almost the same time... Now 2009, it reach HK... Jas got bak hme yesterday, and damn i rily love this brand, in style and not xpnsive...Kht n mgplit ng trend n style, i can follow with it... How bout you guys???

#2 Mild Seven

Mild Seven

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:50 PM

Went to euro last june of 2008, that's d 1st time i was introduce to this brand... Went to tokyo last oct of 2008, the 2nd time i shop with this brand, but the line before i got into the shop was freaking long!!! Cued up for almost an hour before got into the shop, and when ur done shopping, another line for the payment of stuff and took another almost an hour, not including the fitting of garments which took almost the same time... Now 2009, it reach HK... Jas got bak hme yesterday, and damn i rily love this brand, in style and not xpnsive...Kht n mgplit ng trend n style, i can follow with it... How bout you guys???

i guess you went to elements mall in hongkong side?

i heard the group of sm will bring the brand here in the phils....not sure tho if my source is accurate.

nice designs....just don't know if the pinoy can afford it.

#3 suteki kuruma

suteki kuruma

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:25 PM

i heard the news about H&M arriving here last year pa. sana nga dumating dito so there will be other alternatives to zara. :)

#4 evilways

evilways

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:24 AM

i heard about that too.. pro mukang hindi natuloy un deal.. yey h&m en zara dalawang kilalang copycats.. pro mas ok quality ng h&m kesa sa crappy zara

#5 oninpogi715

oninpogi715

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:13 AM

mga tsong maliliit sizes ng H&M kilala itong brand na to sa US just like Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister Co. etc. maganda sana yung mga designs nya hehehe I saw this in the US when we went there last April..

#6 luckystrike

luckystrike

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:24 AM

sory mnga peeps but zara and H&M are not on the same market mas expensive ang Zara, actually parang SM lang ang H&M sa europe theyre quality sucks thats why they have a cheap price. :P

#7 coleman

coleman

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:26 PM

Even mas expensive ang zara, they have the same quality. Better design lang ang h&m for me. Lalo n sa mens ang dmi choices ng h&m... I love branded things, n i love to follow trends so for me better n ngkaroon ng ganitong brand and not so expensive...

#8 master_b8

master_b8

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:00 PM

ke madonna to diba?

#9 g_funk

g_funk

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:12 PM

My sister who's in china has been raving about this store in HK. She bought me some polos and it's quite nice. Unfortunately, wala sa SG nitong brand. <_<

#10 luckystrike

luckystrike

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 08:04 AM

Even mas expensive ang zara, they have the same quality. Better design lang ang h&m for me. Lalo n sa mens ang dmi choices ng h&m... I love branded things, n i love to follow trends so for me better n ngkaroon ng ganitong brand and not so expensive...

same quality? hmmm better tested it first lahat ng hm kong damit di nagtatagal but considering the price its good enough :thumbsupsmiley:

#11 coleman

coleman

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 04:07 PM

Maybe some of their products quality not so good, so far all of my h&m are still in good shape... Bad experience nman ako with the zara...

#12 LB

LB

"I will not cut my conscience to fit fashion"

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,615 posts
  • Interests:Ebaying, fashion design, travelling, painting, business and beautiful people ;)

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:11 PM

so far, good quality naman lahat ng nabili ko na H & M :)

#13 coolet17

coolet17

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:36 AM

:( Sana magkaron na ng H & M dito sa PH..

#14 coolet17

coolet17

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:48 AM

:( Sana magkaron na ng H & M dito sa PH.. Saw some products sa SM Surplus Shop sa Megamall

#15 OmgItsCarmen

OmgItsCarmen

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:17 PM

oh i freakin love H&M
they have the latest fashion. and its also not that expensive. not only the clothes but also the accessories are awesome. i bought something from h&m for my cousin, but she never heard of it, so i think she wasnt that happy with it...
we have 3 h&m stores in my city.
but h&m in germany is like gap in the philippines, its everywhere.

Edited by OmgItsCarmen, 22 August 2009 - 07:18 PM.

#16 ladyboy

ladyboy

i love anal sex and rimming!

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:48 AM

sna magkaron nito d2

#17 evilways

evilways

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:33 AM

tsk tsk tsk h&m have better quality than zara.. even better details.. and yes mas mahal zara but both retail stores are the rip off of high fashion design.. so halos ka level lang sila.. ewan ko ba sa mga pinoy pag nka zara feeling ang sosi na nila lol

#18 luckystrike

luckystrike

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:18 AM

tsk tsk tsk h&m have better quality than zara.. even better details.. and yes mas mahal zara but both retail stores are the rip off of high fashion design.. so halos ka level lang sila.. ewan ko ba sa mga pinoy pag nka zara feeling ang sosi na nila lol

hmm baka ikaw lang naman ang feeling sosi pag naka zara wala namang nagsasabi na sosyal ang zara but compared to h and m its more expensicve here in europe and more stylish but for basics magaganda din ang h and m and by the way hindi naman rip off yung they have their own line of clothing madalas lang sumusunod sila sa usong trend :thumbsupsmiley:

#19 1shooter

1shooter

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 05:55 AM

sory mnga peeps but zara and H&M are not on the same market mas expensive ang Zara, actually parang SM lang ang H&M sa europe theyre quality sucks thats why they have a cheap price. :P

Correct ka Bro! Dami na nga nagsara na branches nila!

#20 1shooter

1shooter

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 05:59 AM

Natalbugan na nga ng PRIMARK ang H&M

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users