Oakley Shades And Prescription On Sale

ITEM NO. 19

JACKNIFE 2.0 BRUSH CROME 11-860

MY PRICE P 4,500

I'm interested on this one its just that when I checked the oakley website, the one posted there is different from the one you posted: Jack Knife 2.0 Brushed Chrome 11-860 can you clarify this?

http://mi.oakley.com/images/catalog/generated/800x650/30/457f001a6df66.jpg

Edited by orthodoc

Bro. just a simple look at his oakley products will convince you that they are authentic (some are even hard-to-find items). This person is a genuine oakley item collector and what's more good about him is that he is easy to talked to and his products are being sold at very reasonable prices (so much lower than mall prices). Better try and see them for yourself.

Bro. just a simple look at his oakley products will convince you that they are authentic (some are even hard-to-find items). This person is a genuine oakley item collector and what's more good about him is that he is easy to talked to and his products are being sold at very reasonable prices (so much lower than mall prices). Better try and see them for yourself.

sir tnx alot, naawa lang kc ako dun sa mga nakabili ng same price tulad ng price ko and they get it as 2nd hand, or imitation sa green hill... kung may tanong at alam ko im willing to share my knowledge and experience as a collector... ty po sa lahat ng nag view ng items ko....

Sir Dwinski hindi pa ko nakakita ng custom frame na polished black, as per info of my brother in u.s. marami pa daw akong hindi nakikita na oakley na hindi nila pinopost sa website nila... like ive said kailangan nang pag handaan mo na rin ang cabinet cus u can get 2 units for the price of one from me.... hehehe marami pang secrets dyan you'll know soon...

How come your Jackknife is only 4.5K, I bought mine for 16k 2 years ago? Does the glasses have warranty?

sir my price last 2 years ago was 3,500... warranty? yes sir. but we need to differentiate what is covered by the warranty for example loose tread, that is covered by the warranty, pero pag natuklap yung chrome or gas-gas that is not covered by my warranty.

sir pa pm na naman kung ano pa available na oakley shades at price list by the way meron po ba kayo oakley shades for women coz i'm planing to give it as a gift for my wife's bday tnx

Sir Kindly check my post on page 4... Item no. 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. Item no. 8 is a limited edition actually pasok na sya as personalized... kc wala pa po akong nakikita na breathless na Polarized ang lens... prices for the items 4, 5, 6, and 7 are P 5,500 (all lens of that are Polarized) Item no. 8 is 8,000. Last stocks kona po ito...