153 replies to this topic

#1 boogieman909

boogieman909

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 12:19 AM

hi, i am going to cebu next week, can anyone tell me where i can order good cebu lechon? thanks

#2 kerrmit

kerrmit

Tenken

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:47 AM

There's one right across SM Cebu, sa may harap yata. Forgot the name. Sarap ng lechon dun. Nagpabalot pa ako ng 10 kilo and brought it to Manila. Marami-rami rin akong napasaya nun.

Medyo kilala na yun dun. Sorry about the name, di ko talaga maalala. Small place, parang turo-turo ang itsura niya. Don't be fooled by its looks: the lechon is really superb! And they can put it in a box, if you want to bring one back home. Galing! :cool:

#3 lomex32

lomex32

The Eye from the Sky

• Ambassador
  • 10,551 posts
  • Interests:Automobiles, travel, cooking, computer gaming,

Posted 04 August 2006 - 01:00 PM

Somebody told me that one can order lechon Cebu .... airfreight to Metro Manila via PAL/Cebu PAcific

dito lang ang bayad sa Manila

There's one right across SM Cebu, sa may harap yata. Forgot the name. Sarap ng lechon dun. Nagpabalot pa ako ng 10 kilo and brought it to Manila. Marami-rami rin akong napasaya nun.

Medyo kilala na yun dun. Sorry about the name, di ko talaga maalala. Small place, parang turo-turo ang itsura niya. Don't be fooled by its looks: the lechon is really superb! And they can put it in a box, if you want to bring one back home. Galing! :cool:

#4 juandelacruzband

juandelacruzband

within arm's length away...

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:45 PM

Lechon King in Banilad, Cebu. It's near the Banilad Town Center. Lechon is fairly cheaper than in Manila so your 3-4k can buy you a big one already.

#5 kerrmit

kerrmit

Tenken

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 05:20 PM

Ayan, naalala ko na. the name is CnT Lechon, it's right across SM Cebu. Haayy, just thinking about it makes me want to go back there..

#6 i_skittles

i_skittles

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 10:36 PM

the easiest way to get lechon would be from SM but the last time that we went there we were kinda late in trying to buy some lechon and CnT actually ran out so we chatted up this taxi driver who brought this to this street where stores selling lechon were lined up La Loma style...

it was a little bit cheaper than the ones in SM but since we were buying around 15 kilos... it made quite a good discount... :D

#7 oxydiesel

oxydiesel

....Dasvedanya....

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,459 posts
  • Interests:I want a peson who's honest... just ask anything, if i can do it then why not!

Posted 14 August 2006 - 03:16 AM

yup! CNT is one of the best talaga!

#8 pussycatdoll

pussycatdoll

daydream believer :)

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 03:32 AM

wow! good thing i saw this thread. now i know where to buy lechon when i go to cebu in september. :thumbsupsmiley:

#9 docjuwe

docjuwe

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 04:41 PM

wow! good thing i saw this thread. now i know where to buy lechon when i go to cebu in september. :thumbsupsmiley:

just in case you're interested, i know of this one place where most of the lechon served "daw" in Malacanang comes from...most of the local politicians order 'daw" from this place...its not Cnt, better...but they don't serve "tingi" or by the kilo...really good lechon, much better than any of the lechon i've tried in cebu...drop me a pm if you're interested...btw, a small lechon costs around 2.2k-2.5K, roughly 10-12 kilos, which i believe is a good deal already

#10 juandelacruzband

juandelacruzband

within arm's length away...

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 05:17 PM

just in case you're interested, i know of this one place where most of the lechon served "daw" in Malacanang comes from...most of the local politicians order 'daw" from this place...its not Cnt, better...but they don't serve "tingi" or by the kilo...really good lechon, much better than any of the lechon i've tried in cebu...drop me a pm if you're interested...btw, a small lechon costs around 2.2k-2.5K, roughly 10-12 kilos, which i believe is a good deal already

i've heard of this also. they used to ship lechon everyday to Malacanang during the Erap days which served as pulutan to the visitors & drinking buddies of THE President of the Philippines.

#11 badmintonguru

badmintonguru

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 05:47 PM

yes, CnT probably the best lechon i have ever tasted. :thumbsupsmiley:

#12 s_cebu

s_cebu

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 12:13 PM

Ayan, naalala ko na. the name is CnT Lechon, it's right across SM Cebu. Haayy, just thinking about it makes me want to go back there..

To add, CNT lechon has a little stall too inside SM City Cebu. It's near the grocery check out counters.

#13 federicuger

federicuger

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 02:44 AM

punta ka sa CARCAR, CEBU ang sarap ng lechon dun

pati lechong manok ang sarap

sa sobrang sarap dina kailangan ng mga sauce

#14 jediM

jediM

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:59 PM

when i was there last aug...we were asked to try CNT lechon. it was good but i just don't know if there are any better ones..locals told us to try carcar's lechon but did not have the time na. please give FRs and address and tel nos in case may makita kayo. thanks

#15 vindiesel

vindiesel

Charmer

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 12:34 AM

the best lechon is served in talisay near talisay plaza......mila's lechon is the name.........served on sundays lang yan.

be there during lunch time at bagong luto right in front of you.........when they chop it umuusok pa.......di nila tinitimbang........tanchahan lang ang pag presyo at pwedeng tawaran

and there are different inihaws being served to

pagtapos ng lechon.....there is a halo halo stand nearby......to complete the deadly meal

#16 lomex32

lomex32

The Eye from the Sky

• Ambassador
  • 10,551 posts
  • Interests:Automobiles, travel, cooking, computer gaming,

Posted 06 September 2006 - 09:39 AM

Personal pala, mu uncle's kamag anak, pay them using Smart padala then u get the lechon
from Domestic Airport

Can you please provide contact details as to where to specifically order.
Many thanks!! :cool:

#17 kLique

kLique

God of Lust

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 05:49 PM

Oo sarap sobra dyan sa CnT!!! We have an office there sa cebu and every lunch time dyan kami kumakain!!! Sarap!!! :D

#18 oxydiesel

oxydiesel

....Dasvedanya....

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,459 posts
  • Interests:I want a peson who's honest... just ask anything, if i can do it then why not!

Posted 16 September 2006 - 09:40 PM

punta ka sa CARCAR, CEBU ang sarap ng lechon dun

pati lechong manok ang sarap

sa sobrang sarap dina kailangan ng mga sauce

when i was there last aug...we were asked to try CNT lechon. it was good but i just don't know if there are any better ones..locals told us to try carcar's lechon but did not have the time na. please give FRs and address and tel nos in case may makita kayo. thanks

the best lechon is served in talisay near talisay plaza......mila's lechon is the name.........served on sundays lang yan.
be there during lunch time at bagong luto right in front of you.........when they chop it umuusok pa.......di nila tinitimbang........tanchahan lang ang pag presyo at pwedeng tawaran

and there are different inihaws being served to

pagtapos ng lechon.....there is a halo halo stand nearby......to complete the deadly meal

Actually, ang daming masasarap na lechon dito sa cebu...Most of the best lechon is served on Sundays from 9am-3pm... U can tour around cebu and u will see lots of them on the sidewalks and u can get a good deal! i guess, its about P75-80 per kilo lang.

Carcar is known for their lechon, chicharon and ampao! Being a bit distant from the main city of cebu, they have the best of delicious delicacies that cebu can be very proud of! :cool:

Edited by oxydiesel, 16 September 2006 - 09:45 PM.

#19 Maverick18

Maverick18

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 12:57 PM

CnT in cebu is one of the best. Also, masarap din yung lechon na luto from talisay.

#20 caladryl

caladryl

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 07:50 PM

yes masarap ang CNT others na masarap Kang's, Alejos

I tried the lechon in Bantayan Island it's the best I have tried so far

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users