Hongkong Disneyland

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

ok dito. may mga pilipino na nagtatrabaho dito sa hk disneyland. will definetley be back here pag 5 years old na ang daughter ko.

My first time to visit HK was when I was around 7 years old. Even then, my recollection is very vague. You may want to wait till your daughter is around 6 years old or so. She may not remember much if she's only 5 years old.

Or you may want to video her first trip there and show her the video regularly so she doesn't forget. Too bad for me wala pang video when I was 7 years old. And to make things worse, my mom didn't even take too many photos. So my memory of my first trip to Hong Kong is really fuzzy.

• 1 year later...

Take note, they do not allow selfie sticks in the Disney parks now. They have banned them.

I guess this was due to stoooped people who think that they can use selfie sticks while on rides like roller coasters! Ayun generalized banned nalang.

HK Disney is 100% the most accessible for us, plus they do have English, unlike Tokyo Disney that 100% Japanese language lang.

Yun lang when it rains it is not that great, many rides will be closed, and they do not have walk ways from one area to the other so that you can keep dry. Pag umulan, dagsaan lahat sa mga indoor shows of course, kaya last time naka 3 times kami sa "small world" ride for example.

Alternative is Universal Studios Singapore, No visa, relatively cheap airticket prices din.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

this is ok for the kids, and kids at heart, and yun GF u na mahilig sa mga disney characters... need to take a bus from mainland hongkong, daan sa cross tunnel, forgot the names of the places. anyways, ganda pag kasama u GF u, she will enjoy and mag enjoy ka naman after ng visit nyo. hotel spaces in hongkong are really tiny... so wala masyado space to play around... i think it was silka sea view... tagal na kasi...