Spartacus and Spartacus Vengeance

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i just watched the 2 episodes of "spartacus,gods of arena",ok ang bloodbath action and sulit din sa sex and nudity..katulad ng sabi ng iba,dapat iniba na lang title,wala naman kasi si spartacus or even na "gods of arena" na lang ang title.

true. parang mas bagay pa siguro kung

The Rise of Batiatus

Blood and Sand

or

Gods of the Arena

Blood and Sand

ang title.

Edited by Labuyo

i just watched the first 6 episodes up to the part where Spartacus and the champion teamed up to defeat the giant...ok sya para sa akin, i was glued to the set the whole time and forgot that i was supposed to go clubbing...bad trip lang at naiwan namin sa Baguio yung Season 1...

• 4 months later...

Ilithyia: (about Varro) I've never seen a gladiator f*** before. Look at the way he rams her, like an enraged bull.

Nakakaaliw yung "innocence" ni Ilithyia when she said this, and dun sa katuloy nung scene. LOL! Kulang nalang sabihin nya, "PA-NEXT!" :lol:

I think the guys who posted before me have a point. It doesn't make much sense to call the "prequel" SPARTACUS: Gods of the Arena when it's about Batiatus. I propose, Blood and Sand: Gods of the Arena as a compromise. :rolleyes:

edit:

Here's my mistake:

I finished watching Game of Thrones first before beginning to watch this franchise. I loved the realism and the production of GoT. After finishing it, I began watching Spartacus and then the shift to the videogame-like gore pervading Spartacus smacks of CGI overload, but has its own virtues nonetheless. GoT is rawer. Spartacus feels gimmicky in comparison, therefore. But I'm not hating on it. How can I if it provides 19hours of entertainment? :lol:

My two cents it this: If you plan to watch Game of Thrones and Spartacus, I'd say finish Spartacus first, "Blood and Sand" and then "Gods of the Arena". And then go on and watch Game of Thrones.

Edited by the_passerby5981