Help Look For A Cancer Cure...

Larry

i might agree with you, but still prevention is better than cure.. I should have said its just a precaution and maybe the last resort when the doctor said you only have a few hour left to live... some people actually cured and still live.. thanks God for that.. Cheers!

contrary to popular belief. Herbal drigs do not cure cancer. Sure you can take them, pero dont expect to be cured if di din kayo mag chemotherapy/sirgery/radiotherapy. Madami nako naging patients stage 1 palang na curable inasa sa herbal herbal na yan tapos dadalhin sa ospital stage 4 na ilagaan yung tumor. Tapos sila galit na wala daw kami ginawa

Wag kasi magpapaniwala agad agad. If it's too good tk be true, it probably is.

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father in law has just told me, a cousins of his, is suffering from the same type of cancer he is. Apparently, the doctors have refused to treat him with chemo, because he uses cannabis as treatment.

Im sceptical as f#&k, surely they cant do that? Anyone got experience with this?

• 1 month later...

Sadly there is no "cure" for cancer. You can treat it with chemo, radiation, surgery and go on remission but it can come back as early as 2 years later or as late as 20 years later. A healthy lifestyle isn't a guarantee that you will be cancer free. I know people who did not smoke or drink and are also vegetarian but they still developed cancer. Yes, there are a lot of carcinogens out there that we can avoid and lower our chances of getting cancer but we can never be 100% sure that we won't get it. Even if you don't have a family history of cancer, you can still get it.