Ma'am 'pussycatdoll', baka po me mairerecomenda kayong budget friendly na van for rent na pwedeng mag tour samin? TIA

naku, pabling, i'll ask my dad, pero kasi wala akong masyadong kilala na van rental people dun dahil van ng tito ko usually gamit namin pag umuuwi kami, e. :)

anyway, here's a tip. if you're into long walks on the beach like i am, there's a nice and secluded place after bohol beach club that you can hang out at. facing the sea from BBC, walk towads your right and just keep walking till you get past the public beach. may makikita kayong malaking bato na dead end dun, used to be part of my tita's property. ginawa nilang dive resort noon, pero alam ko abandoned na ngayon, e. nice place to hang out and watch the ocean if you want a bit of solitude. i used to sit there for hours just watching the horizon. nice place to recharge. ingat lang pag just after sunset when the rocks are cooling kasi naglalabasan ang mga walo-walo (sea snakes that bohol is infamous for) at medyo mabilis ang angat ng tubig. :) if you get there at sunrise or around 3pm, the view is spectacular. :)

ayan ha, nagshare ako ng secret space ko. well, one of them, at least. :) treat it well, please. no hanky-panky and don't leave your garbage. leave it the way you found it or, if possible, in a better state. it's been years since i've been back and i miss it badly. say hello to the rock for me. cheers! :)

*mods, paki delete na lang po yung previous post ko. for some reason nagloloko yung edit feature sa akin, e. or baka may napindot lang akong mali. sorry po. :)

sa bohol kami ng gf ko july 24-27 ngpareserve kami sa alona tropical resort, beach front for 1.5k AC room un non AC 800 lng @sir pabling pde ka mgrent ng van for 2k including n yun airport to resort and vice versa and the day tour

happy trip :mtc:

uy malapit na kayo ah? :cool: may contact number ka sa Alona Tropical Resort? TIA Happy trip din. :thumbsupsmiley:

post-74816-1153268112.jpg

naku, pabling, i'll ask my dad, pero kasi wala akong masyadong kilala na van rental people dun dahil van ng tito ko usually gamit namin pag umuuwi kami, e. :)

anyway, here's a tip. if you're into long walks on the beach like i am, there's a nice and secluded place after bohol beach club that you can hang out at. facing the sea from BBC, walk towads your right and just keep walking till you get past the public beach. may makikita kayong malaking bato na dead end dun, used to be part of my tita's property. ginawa nilang dive resort noon, pero alam ko abandoned na ngayon, e. nice place to hang out and watch the ocean if you want a bit of solitude. ingat lang pag just after sunset when the rocks are cooling kasi naglalabasan ang mga walo-walo at medyo mabilis ang angat ng tubig. :) if you get there at sunrise or around 3pm, the view is spectacular. :)

ayan ha, nagshare ako ng secret space ko. well, one of them, at least. :)

uy thanks ma'am 'pussycatdoll' sa tip. kung may contact number po mas maganda kc im trying to budget the expenses eh. TIA

was there last holy week... peak season kaya medyo mahal. sa may alona beach din kami nagstay. may pool yung resort kaya kung ayaw mo magbeach pwede ka dun. konti lang tao puro foreigner ang nagstay which i think is part of the reason kaya mahal ang rooms. but ok ang service kasi feeling mo guest ka talaga kasi you're treated pretty good. sa kanila na din kami nagpaarrange ng tour, 2500. sulit na kasi yung driver very friendly. tama yung ibang comments dito, very friendly mga tao at they are very proud of their province. may nagsabi sa amin na pwede ka makahanap ng van for a tour at a lower rate. it would be best to start early. it would take you a day for you to appreciate the tour well.

the beach can be compared to boracay with much much much less people.

meron din mga arrangment for dolphin watching sa panglao... we were lucky enough to have seen a few schools. the day before daw kasi wala man lang kahit isa. it would be better if you can find another group kasi expensive ang boat rental... have an arrangement for a trip to balicasag as well for snorkeling.

man... i wanna go back to bohol already. :(

been to bohol last march. it was a blast. we had a hectic schedule thou. we stayed at balicasag island beach resort. the place was very peaceful, coz it's away from the crowded resorts of panglao and bohol beach club and the likes. it's just you, the sea and your mate. nice!

how much po ang rates sa balicasag? accomodation and food. i heard na gov't facility sya. it seems nice to stay here kasi paglusong mo ganda na agad ng corals at ang dami ng fish.

have a nice trip guys... enjoy your stay!

@sir pabling :cool:

Alona Tropical Resort, Alona Beach, Tel. +63 38 502 9024, Fax: +63 38 411 2244

thanks for the info sir'

was there last holy week... peak season kaya medyo mahal. sa may alona beach din kami nagstay. may pool yung resort kaya kung ayaw mo magbeach pwede ka dun. konti lang tao puro foreigner ang nagstay which i think is part of the reason kaya mahal ang rooms. but ok ang service kasi feeling mo guest ka talaga kasi you're treated pretty good. sa kanila na din kami nagpaarrange ng tour, 2500. sulit na kasi yung driver very friendly. tama yung ibang comments dito, very friendly mga tao at they are very proud of their province. may nagsabi sa amin na pwede ka makahanap ng van for a tour at a lower rate. it would be best to start early. it would take you a day for you to appreciate the tour well.

the beach can be compared to boracay with much much much less people.

meron din mga arrangment for dolphin watching sa panglao... we were lucky enough to have seen a few schools. the day before daw kasi wala man lang kahit isa. it would be better if you can find another group kasi expensive ang boat rental... have an arrangement for a trip to balicasag as well for snorkeling.

man... i wanna go back to bohol already. :(

how much po ang rates sa balicasag? accomodation and food. i heard na gov't facility sya. it seems nice to stay here kasi paglusong mo ganda na agad ng corals at ang dami ng fish.

have a nice trip guys... enjoy your stay!

Q' lang po. kanino pwede makipag arreglo for the dolphin watching? sa resort ba meron na? TIA

Q' lang po. kanino pwede makipag arreglo for the dolphin watching? sa resort ba meron na? TIA

sir pabling, i hope my reply is not too late... if you are staying along the alona beach, there are locals that goes up to tourists and asks them if they want dolphin watching. it would be better if you can find a big boat, as these are faster and accommodates more people. we were unfortunate enough to have been on a small boat for 1500... you can still negotiate i think up to 1000 as that was the payment of the other couple in the boat. its nice and quiet having a few people on board but if you're on a tight budget, go find a better deal. you may also ask your resort... maybe they have an arrangement for this.

hope this helps.

sir pabling, i hope my reply is not too late... if you are staying along the alona beach, there are locals that goes up to tourists and asks them if they want dolphin watching. it would be better if you can find a big boat, as these are faster and accommodates more people. we were unfortunate enough to have been on a small boat for 1500... you can still negotiate i think up to 1000 as that was the payment of the other couple in the boat. its nice and quiet having a few people on board but if you're on a tight budget, go find a better deal. you may also ask your resort... maybe they have an arrangement for this.

hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing bro' :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
bakit yung rates sa internet ng alona beach eh lowest ang P3000?

can anyone tell me kung may 15th nga dun?

thanks. sept kami plan to go

sir sa alona tropical 880 lng non-ac room un ac 1400 yta mas mahal kc sa alona kew, you need to reserve the room kung gusto mo un aircon room lagi kasi fully booked

need your help badly. mga 25 kaming pupunta ng bohol. anong resort kaya yun pede kaming ma-accomodate? yung affordable. meron bang parang dorm ang style or nag paparent ng bahay sa panglao? list nyo naman yung mga updated contact info ng mga resort. thanks.

need your help badly. mga 25 kaming pupunta ng bohol. anong resort kaya yun pede kaming ma-accomodate? yung affordable. meron bang parang dorm ang style or nag paparent ng bahay sa panglao? list nyo naman yung mga updated contact info ng mga resort. thanks.

there are some apartelles in the dauis, the other half of panglao island, except they're not beach front areas. you'll have to go to the public beaches or maybe just take a boat ride to balicasag. fyi lang.

Guest VO2_Max

i think bohol divers would be good for you guys or maybe sa crytal coast......as for the dorm type am not really sure if they have...but both are relatively affordable...sprecially if mag share kayo ng room.......i have no idea sa contact number nila e-google mo na lang....both resorts are in alon kew.....

Well Panglao AFAIK has no dorm type resorts. I guess when you say affordable you mean super cheapo.

You could try the city resorts like Bohol Tropics and Coralandia. I think you can haggle cheap price on Alona if you're persuasive enough. Sa city maramin dorm type or inns.

Remember there are lotsa things to do in Bohol (not only the beaches are good), you can go to the man made forest on the way to Chocolate Hills, Punta Cruz, Loboc river cruise, Badiang falls, Hinagdanan caves, Tarsier conservation site, dami pa bro.

Well Panglao AFAIK has no dorm type resorts. I guess when you say affordable you mean super cheapo.

You could try the city resorts like Bohol Tropics and Coralandia. I think you can haggle cheap price on Alona if you're persuasive enough. Sa city maramin dorm type or inns.

Remember there are lotsa things to do in Bohol (not only the beaches are good), you can go to the man made forest on the way to Chocolate Hills, Punta Cruz, Loboc river cruise, Badiang falls, Hinagdanan caves, Tarsier conservation site, dami pa bro.

Sir when you said Alona, Alona Kew Resort ba yun? may rough idea ka ba how much ang going rates ng room dun? how bout Bohol Tropics? I need an idea kasi ng mga rates nila dun

Tungkol naman sa river cruise, Chocolate hills, Hinagdanan caves, etc. kaya ba ng isang araw yun or sobrang bitin? thanks.

Sir when you said Alona, Alona Kew Resort ba yun? may rough idea ka ba how much ang going rates ng room dun? how bout Bohol Tropics? I need an idea kasi ng mga rates nila dun

Tungkol naman sa river cruise, Chocolate hills, Hinagdanan caves, etc. kaya ba ng isang araw yun or sobrang bitin? thanks.

Pangarap ko talaga pumunta ng bohol nuon pa. Eto na lang kasi ang island in visayas na di ko pa napuntahan. Plus magada ang media comments and publicity about the place. So sino ang di maeenganyo.

I went there about three weeks ago. Availing of 1peso fare of cebu pacific. The four of us checked in at Alona Kew. Cost us Php3,800 a night. Hati hati na kami. Pang foreigner ang rate pero mukha naman kaming locals. hehe

The beach is not that appealing mga bros and sis. I decided instead to swim na lang sa pool nila and tried to relax and enjoy the breeze. Tawag ko nga dun eh.... ma-ALONA beach resort. Daming foreigners... mostly koreans and few europeans.

Hindi ako natuwa sa mga food. Meal per pax would cost around 150 to 200 pero... HINDI ka tyak mag eenjoy.

Ayos ang river cruise, parang Php250 per pax ata bayad namin.... magsawa ka sa food hanggat kaya mo. Maganda rin ang chocolate hills parang tagaytay ang climate....

Hinagdanan cave is as simple as a ..... what else but cave.... know what i mean? Parang wala lang. hehe. Nothing is unusual.

All in all mga bro and sis.... di ako nag enjoy sa bohol. Maybe because my expectation is so high... and the actual thing i saw and experience did not meet my expectation.

Pangarap ko talaga pumunta ng bohol nuon pa. Eto na lang kasi ang island in visayas na di ko pa napuntahan. Plus magada ang media comments and publicity about the place. So sino ang di maeenganyo.

I went there about three weeks ago. Availing of 1peso fare of cebu pacific. The four of us checked in at Alona Kew. Cost us Php3,800 a night. Hati hati na kami. Pang foreigner ang rate pero mukha naman kaming locals. hehe

The beach is not that appealing mga bros and sis. I decided instead to swim na lang sa pool nila and tried to relax and enjoy the breeze. Tawag ko nga dun eh.... ma-ALONA beach resort. Daming foreigners... mostly koreans and few europeans.

Hindi ako natuwa sa mga food. Meal per pax would cost around 150 to 200 pero... HINDI ka tyak mag eenjoy.

Ayos ang river cruise, parang Php250 per pax ata bayad namin.... magsawa ka sa food hanggat kaya mo. Maganda rin ang chocolate hills parang tagaytay ang climate....

Hinagdanan cave is as simple as a ..... what else but cave.... know what i mean? Parang wala lang. hehe. Nothing is unusual.

All in all mga bro and sis.... di ako nag enjoy sa bohol. Maybe because my expectation is so high... and the actual thing i saw and experience did not meet my expectation.

no offense bro pero i just have some comments, nde ko lang mapigilan...

went there 2 weeks ago. spent 4 days and 3 nights sa alona beach. PANALO stay namin. :thumbsupsmiley:

1. 3.8K a night is way to much, sobrang daming mga resorts dun na pwede mong puntahan... maglakad-lakad ka lang. nakakuha nga kami ng room 1K lang, hot and cold shower, may pool din tas may room service pa. Aircon pala cya, me mga fan rooms din kc.

2. with the food naman, may mga set meals dun (filipino, american, german etc...) ok naman cya, sossy nga kc me mga kasama pang isang slice ng fruit considering turo-turo lang yung iba naming kinainan, nasanay na siguro sa mga foreigners.

3. i enjoyed swimming sa beach, ganda kc ng sand eh. chaka sarap magpa tan.

sobrang accomodating lang kc ng mga locals, my rating is 8/10. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

was in bohol last month...all the good comments in the thread are correct...we tried another way in going there..via cebu. we stayed in cebu overnight and took the oceanjet the next day (take note mas ok ang oceanjet) and after bohol we went back to cebu via the same ferry..galing hitting 2 birds with one stone eka nga.

in bohol try to contact richard gohetia at cell nos. 09198913927. ask him where the best places are and he will bring you there. he will pick you up from airport or the pier and bring you to your hotel (kami namili pa ng hotel wala syang extra charge) he charges P2500 but with all the extra routes we did we gave extra (basta clear with him what includes your payment at magtawaran na lang kayo..sobrang bait niya) tell him MTC member kayo kasi i told him that i will recommend him to the group. enjoy na lang!

• 2 weeks later...
no offense bro pero i just have some comments, nde ko lang mapigilan...

went there 2 weeks ago. spent 4 days and 3 nights sa alona beach. PANALO stay namin. :thumbsupsmiley:

1. 3.8K a night is way to much, sobrang daming mga resorts dun na pwede mong puntahan... maglakad-lakad ka lang. nakakuha nga kami ng room 1K lang, hot and cold shower, may pool din tas may room service pa. Aircon pala cya, me mga fan rooms din kc.

2. with the food naman, may mga set meals dun (filipino, american, german etc...) ok naman cya, sossy nga kc me mga kasama pang isang slice ng fruit considering turo-turo lang yung iba naming kinainan, nasanay na siguro sa mga foreigners.

3. i enjoyed swimming sa beach, ganda kc ng sand eh. chaka sarap magpa tan.

sobrang accomodating lang kc ng mga locals, my rating is 8/10. ;)

Sir pabling, san kayo nagstay? natry mo ba yung snorkeling sa balicasag at dolphin watching? mukhang ok yung nakainan nyo. sana makabalik kami this summer.