Cabal Online

karim06

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally was able to warp to the UNDEAD map...... I think there is this certain mission where you have to go to the UNDEAD TOWER which is smack in the center of the map. And I think we have to walk a very long way to reach the area since there is no warp zone in the middle area. Anyway...... i got creamed since my defense wasnt able to hold up to the massive spawn of ZOMBIE FIGHTERS (or was it warriors). Anyway, I hope my newly equipped OSMIUM BATTLESET will be put to good use.

CHEERS !!!!

Finally was able to warp to the UNDEAD map...... I think there is this certain mission where you have to go to the UNDEAD TOWER which is smack in the center of the map. And I think we have to walk a very long way to reach the area since there is no warp zone in the middle area. Anyway...... i got creamed since my defense wasnt able to hold up to the massive spawn of ZOMBIE FIGHTERS (or was it warriors). Anyway, I hope my newly equipped OSMIUM BATTLESET will be put to good use.

CHEERS !!!!

hmmmm....

saer asmodeus naglalaro pala u rin ng CABAL....

hehehe.....

Mercury Server me....

u??

hmmmm....

saer asmodeus naglalaro pala u rin ng CABAL....

hehehe.....

Mercury Server me....

u??

Im also playing in Mercury Server...... most likely my nation would be capella (should I get to that level) .... since that is the request of our guild master. Im a guild memeber of Netorious II

This is getting to be weird or am i just so darn UNLUCKY....... last night I wanted to upgrade my armor to +3 from + 2 using upgrade core high. Guess what ????? NAG FAIL !!!!! Waaaaaah !!!!

By da way...... to those in the MERCURY SERVER... anybody has a extra ring of sage (+7) for sale ???? hehehehehehehe.

• 1 month later...