Bands Or Singers You Hate Or Dont Like.....

thonetteski

Orange & Lemons (kahit kababayan ko sila mga kenyo)...sorry O & L fans :D disbanded na nga pala

oh... i almost forgot them.... hehehehe...

my friend even planned to hunt them down for ripping off the Care's Chandeliers..... its good that they are no longer in the music scene...

The Gel Boys :lol:

yan ang bandang na ang tanging show na kung saan nag-guguest, kundi that's entertainment or german moreno supershow or germs special ba yun....

cueshe?basta ayoko lang sa kanila,muka din kasi silang mayabang.

yep... mukha ngan mayabang mga yan... :thumbsupsmiley:

cueshe - i wanna k*ll the one that signed them up to a recording contract. kung pumorma kala mo ang bigat ng music nila.

chicosci - that vocalist has the worthless voice. he screams waaay out of tune. to the point it kills the song.

callalilly - redundant. lame lyrics. lousy singer

sandwich - come on. a whole album sung by marasigan is annoying. hindi talaga siya frontman material.

slapshock - jamir has the lamest scream. a girl could growl better than him. average singing copycat.

Bubble Gum Pop Acts Mostly Boybands and the like. No offense meant to those who like the Backstreet Boys, Westlife and other groups of this genre of music but i find their music unartistic and shallow.

Other than these boy and girl bands I also hate artistas here sa Pinas who try their luck at singing without having any talent at all and just try to cash in on the popularity they have already gained by being in the movies or tv. Case in point, Gretchen Barretto and Ara Mina who are both as hot as hell but can't sing a damn and oh yes Piolo Pascual. I mean WTF?!!!

Bubble Gum Pop Acts Mostly Boybands and the like. No offense meant to those who like the Backstreet Boys, Westlife and other groups of this genre of music but i find their music unartistic and shallow.

Other than these boy and girl bands I also hate artistas here sa Pinas who try their luck at singing without having any talent at all and just try to cash in on the popularity they have already gained by being in the movies or tv. Case in point, Gretchen Barretto and Ara Mina who are both as hot as hell but can't sing a damn and oh yes Piolo Pascual. I mean WTF?!!!

Alysanna Alano is one hot babe, but....

and just saw this group on tv the other, i forgot their name, but they dress out in suit and tie and they sing like the hell is going after them....

chicosci- nakikiuso lang ang gunggong, dati nu metal ngayun emo!!! crap!!

Kamikazee- parokya wanabee

Callalily- gay ass band

Cueshe- worst band in opm history

Hale- another gay ass band

Top suzara- WTF!!! akala ko rnb itong gunggong na ex vocalist ng free style, tapos mag trying hard sa rock, bullshit!!!!

Edited by kuya willie