#41 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3458 posts
  • Interests:May langaw na papansin ...

Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:29 AM

Despite US support for the de facto Aquino government which had to declare a revolutionary government and create another Constitution to legitimize itself, which is pathetic to say the least, Aquino and the US were helpless when the senate gave a thumbs down to the extension of the US Bases here in the country.

The discussion is still about the Goldberg Plan. The formulas and the methodologies. Marcos ouster was used as example because it is the event most familiar to us. 

now camiar you tell me if this is only about being used as an example for the “formulas and methodologies” being discussed or has indeed trangressed to an off topic rant. thought you’re too smart to fell for the ploy. lol

#42 will robie

will robie

Libertine

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:19 AM

now camiar you tell me if this is only about being used as an example for the “formulas and methodologies” being discussed or has indeed trangressed to an off topic rant. thought you’re too smart to fell for the ploy. lol

Some trolls can't help but dip their finger into something that is arcane to them. Again, before quoting something, make sure you understand and not rectify posters in a discussion that you have no idea of.

#43 will robie

will robie

Libertine

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 880 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:43 PM

A leaked document allegedly drafted by Philip Goldberg outlined a plot to oust President Rodrigo Duterte and replace him with a US-friendly puppet. 

His plot to destabilise the Philippine government involves multiple concerted moves to:

1. isolate the country – exclude the Philippines from all US military-aid packages to Asean, pressure Asean members to limit trade with the Philippines and weaken the Philippine currency and facilitate inflation
  2. divide the government - both within Congress and in the country at large – stoke public dissatisfaction over unfulfilled promises made by Duterte during his election campaign.
  3. incite dissent within the general population - track corruption cases and highlight failures; use media to the full extent to ram the anti-Duterte message home – concerning his [Duterte’s] “false vision for the Filipino people” and his “dangerous international relationships with China and Russia.”
  4. fund and support the opposition – give assistance to the VP Robredo-led opposition groups to include the religious groups, business sectors, civil society groups and the youth in addressing issues against Duterte.

Duterte counters:

1. Duterte has made a tour de force around Asia and the Japanese and erstwhile rivals, the Chinese, committed investments and loans to Duterte-Epic fail

2. Most of the congressmen are still for Duterte and a majority of the population still trust Duterte. Duterte does not need to do anything about this. He just has to be himself.-Epic fail 

3. Duterte has done a good job in making heads roll in his anti-corruption drive, not to mention making the oligarchs pay literally. -Epic fail

4. I don't need to comment because there is nothing to comment on. But just for the sake of completing Duterte's counters to the leaked document: Haha!-Epic fail, the worst epic fail of the four.  :lol:

#44 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3722 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 02:07 PM

Aren't we talking of the farce of a revolution in the context of the article you posted? My last post was based on a fact and a scenario based on the article you presented. So stating whether Marcos used violence or restraint would not have made any difference vitiates the article you presented.

In the context of the article i posted in Post #27, the 3.5% represents the tipping point in favor of the regime-change players. However, if the regime reacts with violence, the opposition are supposed to stay peaceful. Violent uprising to replace a sitting government usually end as failure. 

In Assad's case in Syria that you mentioned, the opposition countered the Assad government's violent crackdown with violence of their own. What happened next most probably was that the silent majority sided themselves with the government and tipped the balance in favor of Assad.  There is a Washington Post article that concludes that non-violent tactics are more effective in ousting a regime. (  https://www.washingt...m=.6d38acdbafec ). Of course, Russia's support to the Assad regime to counter USA's regime-change efforts was a also major factor in keeping Assad in power.

The Goldberg plan vs Duterte is not making headway mostly because it was prematurely leaked (with some help perhaps from USA's rivals?) and Duterte's group had a chance to counter it before it got fully underway.

Edited by camiar, 24 February 2018 - 02:15 PM.

#45 will robie

will robie

Libertine

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 880 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:24 AM

The Goldberg plan vs Duterte is not making headway mostly because it was prematurely leaked (with some help perhaps from USA's rivals?) and Duterte's group had a chance to counter it before it got fully underway.

In your post I quoted regarding your post regarding your multiple concerted moves, I posted Duterte's counters to it that is why each move that you quoted ended up in failure. 

#46 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3722 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 11:58 PM

Duterte counters:

1. Duterte has made a tour de force around Asia and the Japanese and erstwhile rivals, the Chinese, committed investments and loans to Duterte-Epic fail

2. Most of the congressmen are still for Duterte and a majority of the population still trust Duterte. Duterte does not need to do anything about this. He just has to be himself.-Epic fail 

3. Duterte has done a good job in making heads roll in his anti-corruption drive, not to mention making the oligarchs pay literally. -Epic fail

4. I don't need to comment because there is nothing to comment on. But just for the sake of completing Duterte's counters to the leaked document: Haha!-Epic fail, the worst epic fail of the four.  :lol:

In your post I quoted regarding your post regarding your multiple concerted moves, I posted Duterte's counters to it that is why each move that you quoted ended up in failure. 

for item #4, ( fund and support the opposition – give assistance to the VP Robredo-led opposition groups to include the religious groups, business sectors, civil society groups and the youth in addressing issues against Duterte.)

The US has been providing contributions and support  to VP Robredo's  to make her appear to the public as a caring leader and a viable replacement to Duterte. This will elevate her as the rallying point of oligarch-led opposition in their efforts to oust the President. 

Here's what has been happening:

"Int’l aid agencies back Robredo’s antipoverty program"
Philippine Daily Inquirer / 06:05 AM October 06, 2016

"..USAID, through its Cities Development Initiative (CDI), supports partner cities outside Metro Manila to fulfill ...inclusive, environmentally sustainable, and resilient economic growth. At present, there are six CDI partner cities: Batangas and Puerto Princesa in Luzon, Tagbilaran and Iloilo in Visayas, and Cagayan de Oro and Zamboanga in Min.danao.
...Vice President Ma. Leonor “Leni” Robredo and U.S. Ambassador to the Philippines Philip Goldberg attended the event..."
US Embassy / News and Events/ July 15, 2016

"Soros Funded Amnesty International Interferes on Duterte’s Anti-Drug Campaign"

Edited by camiar, 27 February 2018 - 12:12 AM.

#47 will robie

will robie

Libertine

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 880 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:56 PM

for item #4, ( fund and support the opposition – give assistance to the VP Robredo-led opposition groups to include the religious groups, business sectors, civil society groups and the youth in addressing issues against Duterte.)

The US has been providing contributions and support  to VP Robredo's  to make her appear to the public as a caring leader and a viable replacement to Duterte. This will elevate her as the rallying point of oligarch-led opposition in their efforts to oust the President. 

Here's what has been happening:

"Int’l aid agencies back Robredo’s antipoverty program"
Philippine Daily Inquirer / 06:05 AM October 06, 2016

"..USAID, through its Cities Development Initiative (CDI), supports partner cities outside Metro Manila to fulfill ...inclusive, environmentally sustainable, and resilient economic growth. At present, there are six CDI partner cities: Batangas and Puerto Princesa in Luzon, Tagbilaran and Iloilo in Visayas, and Cagayan de Oro and Zamboanga in Min.danao.
...Vice President Ma. Leonor “Leni” Robredo and U.S. Ambassador to the Philippines Philip Goldberg attended the event..."
US Embassy / News and Events/ July 15, 2016

"Soros Funded Amnesty International Interferes on Duterte’s Anti-Drug Campaign"

The articles that are in your post was before Trump became president. Even before Trump became president, the president before him tried to discredit Duterte but to no avail. They could not take out Duterte with a Democrat president. The yellowtards can kiss their less than slim hopes of taking out Duterte goodbye with Trump as president. 

#48 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3722 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 02:19 PM

The articles that are in your post was before Trump became president. Even before Trump became president, the president before him tried to discredit Duterte but to no avail. They could not take out Duterte with a Democrat president. The yellowtards can kiss their less than slim hopes of taking out Duterte goodbye with Trump as president. 

I don't disagree with you.

I'm just trying to show that the Goldberg plan was already in place during the Obama administration.

There were media hype about USAID providing support to VP Robredo's "anti-poverty" programs while in contrast, the US State Department, was questioning the human rights issues of Duterte's anti-drug campaign and at the same time the US Senate was blocking the firearms sale to the Philippine National Police, also due to human rights issues of the drug campaign. These contrasting parallel moves by the US government-controlled organizations highlight Leni's  image as a leader who cares for the poor and a viable replacement to Duterte, who, on the other hand, is being portrayed as a murdering thug.  

Trump may have a different approach on dealing with Duterte, but the US Government, as a whole, will always try to keep the Philippines off-balance politically, economically, and militarily to keep us subservient to their own strategic interests. They consider us as mere pawns in their power struggle with China and Russia. 

Edited by camiar, 28 February 2018 - 02:41 PM.

• Bolj likes this

#49 will robie

will robie

Libertine

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 880 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 07:45 PM

Trump may have a different approach on dealing with Duterte, but the US Government, as a whole, will always try to keep the Philippines off-balance politically, economically, and militarily to keep us subservient to their own strategic interests. They consider us as mere pawns in their power struggle with China and Russia. 

With Duterte, he is the one keeping the US off balance by being chummy with China and Russia. That's geopolitics. In the event of a China-US conflict, the Philippines will be out of it since we are friendly with the Chinese and an ally of the Americans. 

#50 juan t

juan t

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 04:54 PM

I don't disagree with you.

I'm just trying to show that the Goldberg plan was already in place during the Obama administration.

There were media hype about USAID providing support to VP Robredo's "anti-poverty" programs while in contrast, the US State Department, was questioning the human rights issues of Duterte's anti-drug campaign and at the same time the US Senate was blocking the firearms sale to the Philippine National Police, also due to human rights issues of the drug campaign. These contrasting parallel moves by the US government-controlled organizations highlight Leni's  image as a leader who cares for the poor and a viable replacement to Duterte, who, on the other hand, is being portrayed as a murdering thug.  

So the USA supports Leni's anti-poverty programs and denounces Duterte's war on drugs campaign (the killings, actually), and you theorize that this is part of their plan to control our country.  Why not look at the more obvious fact that it is about human rights and humanitarian issues?

#51 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3722 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 07:02 PM

So the USA supports Leni's anti-poverty programs and denounces Duterte's war on drugs campaign (the killings, actually), and you theorize that this is part of their plan to control our country.  Why not look at the more obvious fact that it is about human rights and humanitarian issues?

That's the sad part about the gullible people who don't have the capacity to look beyond what they thought was obvious -- they can be controlled.

#52 juan t

juan t

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:20 AM

That's the sad part about the gullible people who don't have the capacity to look beyond what they thought was obvious -- they can be controlled.

You have a theory - a conspiracy theory.  You have no proof whatsoever to support this theory.  I think those who are inclined to believe your story are the gullible ones.

#53 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3722 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:17 PM

You have a theory - a conspiracy theory.  You have no proof whatsoever to support this theory.  I think those who are inclined to believe your story are the gullible ones.

Tell that to FDL. She was the one who posted it. The proof are in the articles that she linked. 

My posts are my comments to highlight the events to show that the Goldberg Plan was already launched during Obama's administration..

I will post further other events that shows the Goldberg Plan is still continuing even today, and point out which of their destabilization moves were failing and which ones still have the potential to destabilize our country. 

You, on the other hand, are free to keep your head buried in the sand for as long as you want.

Edited by camiar, 02 March 2018 - 01:18 PM.

#54 kapit-tuko

kapit-tuko

Looker

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:19 PM

Wow bromance

#55 tk421

tk421

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 03:47 PM

Parang illuminati...

#56 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3722 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 08:51 PM

Di na kelangan golgberg plan para patalsikin baka jueteng lang sapat na. :) :)

So a picture of Sara at a dinner table is proof of jueteng? Wow! This is something!

#57 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3722 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:08 AM

I believe in something like tell me your friends are i will tell you who you are. Lahat me something something di ba.

Do photos of them together at a public dinner table make them friends?

I often get photographed with my business rivals at wedding dinners because we were invited as wedding sponsors. That does not make us business collaborators, does it?

#58 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3722 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:24 PM

me kanya kanyang conclusions tao you have yours i have mine bayaan mo lang dyan
Me demokrasya tayu at pag iisip ano gusto nilang paniwalaan at gawing trip nila.

Wala namang pumipigil sa paniwala mo.

Sinasabi ko lang, yung paniwala mo, logically non sequitur. It doesn't follow.

Kahit sang katerbang photos pa ang i-post mo. Sa akala mo ba sobrang tanga si Sara na magpapa-picture kung me halong kalokohan sa lunch meeting nila?

#59 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3722 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:45 PM

Bayaan mo lang yan kung wala edi alright at matanda na si sarah alam nya ginagawa nya.
walang palang kalokohan so bayaan mo lang at kung wala edi cool sila edi alright.

At gurang na mayor na yan kaya kung wala talaga. Bayaan mo lang dyan dapat nga proud mga dds dyan di ba kaya dahil wala namang ginagawa gaya ng sabi mo dapat proud ka.

Yun naman pala eh. 

Naintindihan mo na?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users