Toy Collection

No problem buddy,

You can talk directly with the importer of Macfarlene, it is only located in divisoria malapit sa 168.

They are teh ones who supplies robinson, SM, Toy Kingdom and etc.

Audley is of their products also.

You xcan get some discount if yor are buying the whole sets of it. Madami na parating ngayon.

PM me if you are really interested I bring you over there.

i know 168 mall, can u pls tell me the specific stall location/ number.

bankee ba sila?

These are the figures I'm currently looking for... anybody knows where I could buy them and how mush damage it would cost me http://www.geocities.com/basted_ph/smileys/ro_emote_questionmark.gif

there are shops you can look for both are my good friends.

try to negotitate with them

1. tokyo kids at sm manila

2. harizon plaza at 2nd floor selling toys only but mostly collectors items forgot the store name

3. one here in chinatown a hobby shop malapit sa sta druz chruch

your toys are already out since last year una lumabas iyan sa korea, then thailand, then taiwan

if you got friends in this country Thailand and Taiwan it only cost around US$6 to US$10.00 (set) only

pagdumating na dito jack up na yung prices, mostly mga biyahera dumdala dito. THen they sol it per piece.

Happy collecting.

they were raided a while back, pero a few weeks ago nag-open na sila ulit.

unless na pinasara ulit sila, but i know open a ulit sila. i was announced on the radios and TV news.

so pare, saan ulit banda ito?

thanks

peace

:goatee:

LOOKING FOR

wonder woman (kingdome come), non-armor version.

meron ba dito nagbebenta?

or may alam ba kayo kung saan meron nagbebenta?

just that firgure and not the whole series.

thanks

Talaga So Balik Ang saya....

Anung Hanap mo Scale figure or action figure?

there are shops you can look for both are my good friends.

try to negotitate with them

1. tokyo kids at sm manila

2. harizon plaza at 2nd floor selling toys only but mostly collectors items forgot the store name

3. one here in chinatown a hobby shop malapit sa sta druz chruch

your toys are already out since last year una lumabas iyan sa korea, then thailand, then taiwan

if you got friends in this country Thailand and Taiwan it only cost around US$6 to US$10.00 (set) only

pagdumating na dito jack up na yung prices, mostly mga biyahera dumdala dito. THen they sol it per piece.

Happy collecting.

Cool... I will definitely check out those places... thanks http://www.geocities.com/basted_ph/smileys/em_clap.gif http://www.geocities.com/basted_ph/smileys/th_thanks.gif

Im meeting Mattel this Sat. Itatanung ko sa kanila. Action figure kc ng DC ay gawa ng Mattel

Mattel does not handle DC DIRECT.

Mattle produces DC Super Heroes (6" figures)

Favor naman pre, paki tanong naman

1. kung kailan labas WAVE 2 ng DC Super heroes Nila yung Superman Series.

2. kung bakit mahal ang benta nila ngayon nila compared dati at compared sa other countries.

thanks a lot pre.

2. kung bakit mahal ang benta nila ngayon nila compared dati at compared sa other countries.

thanks a lot pre.

some of them are old stocks already and they try to level on the current price they are selling in the market.

some other reasons naman:

1. dollar exchange rate (internationaly)

2. freight charges or shiiping charges

3. may lagay sa mga bureau of customs natin, even they declare it undervalue still have some other charges they have to consider.

a. storage fee sa container

b. gasoline

c. manpower

d. pinaka tindi yung rental fee ng store in malls or department store.

they are some retailers are selling a difference of 500.00 on which they import it from loose carge basis. Madami diyan lao na malapit sa mga Chinese Schools namely

Chiang Kai Shek College

Hope Christian High School

Saint Stephen high School

You can also find it from direct import from divisoria .

It better youhave some friend in states, korea, hongkong, singapore or thailand mas mura sila doon kaysa dito.

Fond of collecting black colored evil figures:

Ghost rider

Alien figures

The Witch King and his Nazgul

Sin City figures in Black and White

They look nasty when displayed together.

Sama mo na din c batman

thanks a lot pre.

Cge pre.....

some of them are old stocks already and they try to level on the current price they are selling in the market.

some other reasons naman:

1. dollar exchange rate (internationaly)

2. freight charges or shiiping charges

3. may lagay sa mga bureau of customs natin, even they declare it undervalue still have some other charges they have to consider.

a. storage fee sa container

b. gasoline

c. manpower

d. pinaka tindi yung rental fee ng store in malls or department store.

they are some retailers are selling a difference of 500.00 on which they import it from loose carge basis. Madami diyan lao na malapit sa mga Chinese Schools namely

Chiang Kai Shek College

Hope Christian High School

Saint Stephen high School

You can also find it from direct import from divisoria .

It better youhave some friend in states, korea, hongkong, singapore or thailand mas mura sila doon kaysa dito.

True....ang tindi ng tax plus the lagay. store rental tindi rin a small stall can cost 40t a month. exchange rate lalo na kung biglaan nagkagulo.....

Any1 wants a starwars action figure?

buddy,

can give me your list of star wars figure? how tall? solid resins? plastic? etc......series nila?

madami ngayon lumalabas.

I got almost 15 sets of Burger King star wars lot toys panay galing US from 2004 and 2005 of december ROTS of final episode. In 2004 BK release their star wars toys with Darth Vader inside is anakin SkyWalker on which every 500 pieces of it meron lang isan Darth Vader, it cost around US$30 to US$50. Then late last year of the final episode BK realease the final collection of its series they release Darth Vader (talking) but gold, sliver and bronze to collect the 16 pcs plus 3 of the darth vader doesn't come easy.

buddy,

can give me your list of star wars figure? how tall? solid resins? plastic? etc......series nila?

madami ngayon lumalabas.

I got almost 15 sets of Burger King star wars lot toys panay galing US from 2004 and 2005 of december ROTS of final episode. In 2004 BK release their star wars toys with Darth Vader inside is anakin SkyWalker on which every 500 pieces of it meron lang isan Darth Vader, it cost around US$30 to US$50.  Then late last year of the final episode BK realease the final collection of its series they release Darth Vader (talking) but gold, sliver and bronze to collect the 16 pcs plus 3 of the darth vader doesn't come easy.

Sure pare post ko later. Still negotiating with my supplier and forwarder. Nevertheless, ang unang ipapasok ko ay Darth Vader Voice changer with mask.

I'm looking for some1 na may toy store na pwede kong bagsakan.....

This is my big day, wish me luck......

Sure pare post ko later. Still negotiating with my supplier and forwarder. Nevertheless, ang unang ipapasok ko ay Darth Vader Voice changer with mask.

I'm looking for some1 na may toy store na pwede kong bagsakan.....

This is my big day, wish me luck......

ok thanks......

maami na nagpaparating but if your pirce is lower than the supplier then you have a shot on it

good luck