155 replies to this topic

#141 vgbond

vgbond

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:53 PM

but Jesus said, “Suffer little children, and forbid them not to come unto Me,for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven.”

Whatever happens to children, God has them "covered". Spiritually speaking.

So I think Christian women (we are talking about "sin" here, so it's not far-off from being a religious subject)

should always choose to continue the pregnancy even if the outcome/future is bleak for the baby. Because

whatever happens to them in this world, God will give them justice in the afterlife.

Babies are like, "swimming in milk and chocolates in heaven", no exceptions. They are special in the eyes of God.

We should not sin thinking that we are choosing a "better fate" for them, because their (spiritual) fate is infinitely

more secure than you/ourselves. They are guaranteed salvation

- All of these (I think) only applies to Christian women

Edited by vgbond, 14 August 2015 - 08:54 PM.

#142 Walang4ever

Walang4ever

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:24 PM

Abortion is always a sin....

#143 Eddy Syet

Eddy Syet

Are you Syeting me?!

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14073 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Sex, Romance, Movies, Coffee, Lea Salonga and Maja Salvador.

Posted 22 October 2015 - 09:59 AM

Syet, parang ang hirap isipin na hindi kasalanan ang pagpatay ng sanggol sa sinapupunan kahit gaano pa kahalaga ang rason mo eh.

Siguro hindi lang siya malaking kasalanan kung may kumplikasyon ang panganganak (o kahit hindi panganganak basta kumplikasyon) ng isang ina at mapupunta tayo sa sitwasyon na isa lang ang maililigtas ng doktor at kailangan nating mamili kung yung bata o yung ina ba ang bubuhayin. 

#144 rey.etder

rey.etder

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 12:06 PM

abortion becomes a sin if its not reasonable. then again thats the grey area, how to define reasonable? 

given an example:  on your 3rd month of pregnancy, you did the OSCAR test, and results came that there is a high risk of your child having a down syndrome. Comes 4th month of pregnancy, you did another OSCAR test, and the risk is still high of your baby having a down syndrome. what are you going to do? most doctors will suggest termination.

if we will think about it, its bad to abort the baby. so we tend to:

pray

ask for miracles that your baby becomes normal

that everything is going to be good

and yes, we have faith so its going to be alright

but also think of the other side if you dont abort:

baby can have down syndrome, and if baby has it, how much can you sustain for yourself and your partner? comes the more difficult part, how much can your baby be sustained? we all grow old, we will all perish, what happens to your kid having a down syndrome and then you're gone? sustaining means not only prayers, and faith, it has actions too like money and extra hard work not only for the parents and family but also for the baby. 

you may think that i'm choosing the easy way out (maybe?), i know that I myself can do this, i can take care of my kid having a down syndrome, my partner can do the same, she will and can take care of our kid, but what kills me is the after effect when me and my partner are both gone. what are the chances that he will be taken care of? that people will not hurt the baby/kid? and you know theres nothing you can do.

some people say, at least i gave the baby a chance, maybe?! but did i gave the baby a good chance? or did i just make the baby suffer more? socially, mentally and spiritually the baby is challenged everyday and there is no way of keeping it off. 

so, abortion is it a sin? absolutely YES. but sometimes, we have to make the bad and worst decision, and we will regret it for the rest of our lives, but at least it affects only one or two adults. coz in reality, its not the parents alone to affect the baby.

abortion becomes a sin if its not reasonable. then again thats the grey area, how to define reasonable? 

given an example:  on your 3rd month of pregnancy, you did the OSCAR test, and results came that there is a high risk of your child having a down syndrome. Comes 4th month of pregnancy, you did another OSCAR test, and the risk is still high of your baby having a down syndrome. what are you going to do? most doctors will suggest termination.

if we will think about it, its bad to abort the baby. so we tend to:

pray

ask for miracles that your baby becomes normal

that everything is going to be good

and yes, we have faith so its going to be alright

but also think of the other side if you dont abort:

baby can have down syndrome, and if baby has it, how much can you sustain for yourself and your partner? comes the more difficult part, how much can your baby be sustained? we all grow old, we will all perish, what happens to your kid having a down syndrome and then you're gone? sustaining means not only prayers, and faith, it has actions too like money and extra hard work not only for the parents and family but also for the baby. 

you may think that i'm choosing the easy way out (maybe?), i know that I myself can do this, i can take care of my kid having a down syndrome, my partner can do the same, she will and can take care of our kid, but what kills me is the after effect when me and my partner are both gone. what are the chances that he will be taken care of? that people will not hurt the baby/kid? and you know theres nothing you can do.

some people say, at least i gave the baby a chance, maybe?! but did i gave the baby a good chance? or did i just make the baby suffer more? socially, mentally and spiritually the baby is challenged everyday and there is no way of keeping it off. 

so, abortion is it a sin? absolutely YES. but sometimes, we have to make the bad and worst decision, and we will regret it for the rest of our lives, but at least it affects only one or two adults. coz in reality, its not the parents alone to affect the baby.

#145 p4tr1ck

p4tr1ck

the grandmaster

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 04:25 AM

Every action theres a consequence.. We should take responsibility of this actions.. If killing or taking one life is a sin.. Therefore abortion is a sin.. We can say that it is not a sin when its not commited..

#146 Nightwriter

Nightwriter

Oooh Sprinkles!

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1361 posts
  • Interests:Obsessing on Pooh's missing underpants.

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:22 AM

If a woman was raped, wouldn't she have a right to abort her child? that's my thought.

#147 p4tr1ck

p4tr1ck

the grandmaster

• (05) Regular
  • 687 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:52 PM

If a womAn was raped... It still her call whether to abort it or not.. Nasa kanyang desisyon iyon.. alin lang sa dalawa yan.. Ipanganak nya o i abort nya..

#148 hotstuff14

hotstuff14

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:57 PM

it will always be a sin, IMO..

#149 Mwen Mouri

Mwen Mouri

Looking Forever

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:You

Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:08 PM

It is not a sin when the government accept it and when you do not believe in religion

#150 groundhog

groundhog

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 11:11 AM

I truly believe abortion is a sin but who owns the sin? Should the girl be the only guilty one in this situation?

Ex. A married man gets a teenage girl pregnant and left her immediately when he founds out. She out of fear and shame and without anyone to guide her decides to have an abortion.    

Shouldn't the man be also guilty of this sin? even though he didn't know that she had an abortion?  

#151 p4tr1ck

p4tr1ck

the grandmaster

• (05) Regular
  • 687 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:47 PM

Both are held responsible for their action..

#152 camus

camus

Jouisseur

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9219 posts
  • Interests:all women: thick & thin, old & young, black & white and all shades in between...

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:21 PM

When it's therapeutic

#153 Instant"Kill

Instant"Kill

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 04:41 PM

I firmly believed that abortion is a huge bullsh*t. Kahit ano pang rason.

#154 Instant"Kill

Instant"Kill

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 04:55 PM

I firmly believed that abortion is a huge bullsh*t. Kahit ano pang rason.

My beliefs are put to test when a close friend of mine is burrowing money for abortion of his own son. Pinagmumura ko sya habang magkausap kami sa phone. (Good thing dahil kung personal yun baka comatose na sya sa hospital.) Eh kesa naman daw maghirap ang bata at hindi makakain ng maayos. (WTF is wrong with this guy) I told him that i will cover the expenses sa pregnancy ng girlfriend nya, supplements at lahat ng need nila kahit ako na muna ang magalaga wag lang ipalaglag ang bata. In the end ginawa pa din nila. Ayun hindi na kami magkaibigan ngayon, hahaha.

Edited by SaintOratorio, 28 May 2016 - 04:56 PM.

#155 Saint Nemesis

Saint Nemesis

Sinner and Saint

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1806 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:31 PM

abortion is against the bible

#156 tomagants

tomagants

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:55 PM

abortion will only be applied in the medical world if certain conditons of prolonging life is at stake be it a child or a mother.

However , conditions to apply must be deliberately dicussed. Now for unwanted children Gods law forbid us to take life. thou shall not k*ll.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users