Mag Empleyado O Mag Negosyo?

Hi, newbie here. actually this is my first post - re: topic, been working 7 yrs na. ang masasabi ko lang walang yumayaman sa pagging empleyado hehe.. sa negosyo namn there's always risk na malugi - better study first kung ano maganda negosyo ang para sayo :)

• 2 weeks later...

LOOKING FOR PART TIME / FULL TIME JOB or BUSINESS:

Earn as much as 10,000 a week (part time or full time). See and visit our company personally. This is your opportunity to earn extra income and maybe exceed your regular salary for a part time basis lang po. Yes. Part time lang po. You can earn this much. How? Lahat po ito tinuturo sa office for free. We give daily trainings and orientations everyday for free. In this business you have freedom. Walang boss, walng quota. Oras mo. Diskarte mo.

We are all members here so i just want to share my blessings with you. Earn extra so we can all do our favorite past times without spending our regular salaries. Walang mahahalata si Mrs. o si Mr. Salary intact. with bonus pa. Our company have a wide range of varieties to choose from: Foods and beverages,grocery items (San Miguel products, Purefoods products, coca-cola products and many more), Household Items, Beauty and Health products for men and women and even for children; Apparels; Appliances; Watches; Shoes.

If your interested you can PM me and I will give you my number, the company and its location. I will personally meet you, guide you and assist you.

All you need for starter is just attend our regualar business orientation presentation. We give orientations everyday at 2pm and 4pm.

Tuesdays and saturdays schedules are 10am, 2pm and 4pm. Everything is FREE.

Have you eve thought that we are conditioned by our parents and school to be working in a job? and now that we have a job, we have a dilemma that we don't earn enough money to have a better standard of living?

May yumaman na ba na empleyado? please share your thoughts.... :)

Edited by freezer
  • 2 weeks later...
Have you eve thought that we are conditioned by our parents and school to be working in a job? and now that we have a job, we have a dilemma that we don't earn enough money to have a better standard of living?

Kapag marunong mag sideline at mag-ipon - meron.

IMHO: Over 50% of businessmen don't make more than the minimum wage of P362 per day.

i think not imposible yun syempre kabig muna ng boss bago ung empleyado

gagamitin ka lang.....

IMHO: Over 50% of businessmen don't make more than the minimum wage of P362 per day.

tama yan , pero may time din na kumikita ang negosyante ng 1000 times minimum wage pag malakas ang negosyo. ganyan ang business may panahon na malakas may panahon na mahina . kaya pag nasa business ka hindi ka lagi nag tratrabaho mas madami ang pahinga.

may question ako..

ano ang mas magandang gawin ng isang tao na walang knowledge at experience sa pag negosyo ng restaurant pero andon ang passion?

1) kelangan ba mag apply muna as employee ng isang resto para matuto?

2) kelangan ba mag enroll ng isang kursong may kinalaman sa pag mamanage ng resto?

3) kelangan ba sumubok muna sa pag franchise ng kahit isang simpleng food cart muna para malaman kung paano ang diskarte?

4) all of the above

sana may mag bigay ng positive feedback at paki-detalye na din

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
may question ako..

ano ang mas magandang gawin ng isang tao na walang knowledge at experience sa pag negosyo ng restaurant pero andon ang passion?

1) kelangan ba mag apply muna as employee ng isang resto para matuto?

2) kelangan ba mag enroll ng isang kursong may kinalaman sa pag mamanage ng resto?

3) kelangan ba sumubok muna sa pag franchise ng kahit isang simpleng food cart muna para malaman kung paano ang diskarte?

4) all of the above

sana may mag bigay ng positive feedback at paki-detalye na din

thanks!

muka naman na lahat ng nilista mo ay makakatulong sa plano mong negosyo. sorry, hindi din ako familiar sa food business.

tama yan , pero may time din na kumikita ang negosyante ng 1000 times minimum wage pag malakas ang negosyo. ganyan ang business may panahon na malakas may panahon na mahina . kaya pag nasa business ka hindi ka lagi nag tratrabaho mas madami ang pahinga.

Actually kahit mag-negosyo ka or may empleyado ka parehas kelangan mong magtrabaho ng mahirap.

Common Misconceptions about running your own Business:

1. Ang tao mo ang kumikita para sayo. - TRUE and FALSE

True, ang tao mo ang kikita para sayo, pero malaking hirap din ang kelangan gawin mo bilang negosyante. Tsaka may possibility na malugi ka. Ang empleyado parating may sweldo, walang negative na sweldo. Sa negosyo pwedeng mag zero ka or malugi ka sa isang bwan at pwede mo rin mabawi yan sa susunod na bwan.

2. Control mo oras mo. - FALSE

Oras ng isang negosyante ay hindi niya hawak. Hawak yun ng negosyo niya. Kung ang empleyado ay nagtratrabaho lang ng 8 oras sa isang araw... and negosyante ay on call 24 oras. Kahit matutulog ka na, isip mo pa din negosyo mo. Kahit nagbabakasyon ka, hinahabol ka pa din ng negosyo mo. (again case to case but this is often the scenario). Ang empleyado, pag uwi niya sa bahay niya pwede na niyang kalimutan ang trabaho niya.

3. Hindi mo kelangan magtrabaho ng maraming oras. - Again a big FALSE

Pag hindi ka magtrabaho ng maraming oras tendency tutumba ang companya mo. True, ang mga negosyante di na kelangan gumawa ng "dirty works" or yung mga clerical work. Pero nasa kanila ang responsibilidad ng companya. Isang maling decision pwedeng matumba ang company. This is true even for CEOs, Presidents, VPs, etc.. Hindi na sila ang gumagawa ng reports, etc. Pero sila ang nag dedesisyon. At napakalaking stress ang mag desisyon na kung mali pwedeng wala ka nang source of income the next day.

Additional comments:

Job stability ng negosyante is always 0. Again, kahit anong negosyo kahit gaano kalaki pwedeng malugi. Sa empleyado, parating constant and stable. Pero eto ang benefits ng negosyante, controlado mo ang success mo. Wala kang masisisi pag nalugi kung di sarili mo... pero kung kumita ang companya, may sense of self-achievement ka. At iyon ay dahil sa iyong paghihirap.

So sa tanong, mag-empleyado or mag negosyo, ang sagot. Kung handa ka na mag take malaking risk (with big risk comes big returns), at ma-stress out at magsikap, then mag negosyo ka.

Kung mas gusto mo job stability, constant na may salary ka every month, then mag empleyado ka.

IMHO.

Even if you have money to open up a business after school, it's always useful to be an employee first. Why? If in school, we learn the value of patience and diligence, being an employee teaches us the value of stewardship and professionalism. You know, waking up in the mornings and commuting to work; living up with office politics, networking with your peers at work, being obedient and subordinate. Keep it for say 3 years and if you measure up, then you should have what it takes to work for yourself. Look at the sons and daughters of successful wealthy clans: they studied abroad, then goes back home and gets employed in the family business but as a regular company worker, moving up the ranks until they are ready to take over the reins.

If you're not good at sales, then better keep your day job.

If you're good at sales but doesn't have the guts to accept losses, and is a sore loser, you may go into business long enough to know your limits, then probably go back to the workforce, being a regular employee again.

If you enjoy the daily grind and don't like the prospect of losing - look for a job that offers a partnership or ownership in the company once you rise up the ranks. Example are: accounting firms, law offices, IT consulting companies.

14 years ago, I got a job in sales because I was lured by the prospect of easy money and boundless earning potential, but I sucked at it. I then accepted an 8,500 a month job instead and learned the unique lesson that only an employee could learn. I kept it for about 5 years, then I opened up an IT company writing computer codes for financial applications. I earned a total of 1.5M out of a capital of 100K -- but was wary of the financial crisis. I earned some but I could lose a lot if I'm not careful. 4 years after, I went back to regular employment but since I gained an entrepreneurial spirit, I was taken in by IBM as consultant and was assigned in Australia, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. I had what many lacked: stewardship -- that rare attitude of thinking and caring for the company and its client as if it was my own.

Then I was "pirated" by a global consulting company -- and the prospect at the end of the line is a partnership - being a part-owner in a $40B giant. I'm quarter of a way through and I have before me a career not just a job.

Remember these simple equations: a) Life - Dreams = Job B) Job + Dreams = Ambition c) Ambition + Goals = Career d) Career + Self-fulfillment = Bliss

I'm proud to say that my monthly net earning average rose up to 2,000% ever since that first 8,500 paycheck. And I get a bit more by receiving "unexpected" bonuses of up to 1.5M a year on top of the 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th month pays. So if somebody here says, you can't earn so much being a salaried employee -- I've definitely proven him wrong. Plus I get the peace of mind of not having to worry about funding a payroll account every pay-period.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

for me

fresh grad work muna

para may mapatunayan ka sa parents mo

na kaya mo kumita on your own

then instead of saving money sa bank

try making investment

kakainin lang ng inflation rate ang value ng pera mo sa bangko

from there pag madami na investment

your money is working for you na

sarap na ng buhay mo