• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#161 rontan2014

rontan2014

Wanton

• BANNED
  • 716 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:08 PM

It doesn't matter if your a believer or not of a Fundamental Source (God). What matters if you're a good human being.

As for me, I'm a practitioner of a practical spirituality. I don't merely believe in dogmas/theories/beliefs. I test them.  

#162 Vanhelsing1972

Vanhelsing1972

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 12:41 AM

Agnostic here im just being hinest im not theres god

#163 F-16

F-16

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Programming, Politics, Computer Science, Military History and Technology

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:49 AM

Agnostic here,

Pero ang pangit lang sa ibang Atheist/Agnostic  e parang nagiging elitist at piling ata nila mas matalino sila sa iba or utouto ung mga may religion. its not really about intelligence, papaniwalan ng tao ang gusto nilang paniwalan buhay nila yun.

• henryboy20 likes this

#164 arcane123

arcane123

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:05 AM

I have a question to atheists. Do you think that atheists are generelally respectful of other people's beleifs?

#165 airport-noo

airport-noo

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:51 PM

Madami talagang namimilit ng kanilang paniwala. From both sides.

I have to admit I know a few atheists who are very argumentative. I just avoid triggering them and change the topic when it starts going in that direction. Meron talaga mga ganun ESPECIALLY sa pulitika. Buti may ganitong thread para may outlet tayo. Iwas ako pag usapan ang mainit na topic kapag mainitin ang kausap ko. Lalo na sa inuman!

I've also met some "preachy" believers who don't know when they are starting to get pushy and judgemental. I know they mean well, but being such strong believers, they don't notice it when they are disrespecting the other person. Dahil hindi kami maka-Diyos madalas kami palabasin na immoral at masama. Buti pa sa Muslim iwas sila maka-offend, pero samin mga "infidels" o "gentiles" acceptable lang yun tratuhin na mababa. 

Ganun lang talaga hindi natin maiiwasan na pag-isipan ng kababawan ang kabilang side. Kapag may naunang mag draw ng first blood -- talo-talo na yan hindi matatapos sa magandang resulta. Kaya ang best policy para sakin sa public gathering ay iwasan o ibahin ang usapan.

#166 annanicole19

annanicole19

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:I love books, books,books, and more books, also I do swim, and love nature tripping I go mountaineering ( anything for thrill) wherenever am not busy which is next to impossibility,hayyy, I also have this intense passion for heavy equipments, cat really turns me on ( definitely not the feline), I love men who lift weights ( I think its a very interesting and serious sport that requires lots of focus and dedication ),what else, oh yeah, I love cooking & baking for my family, relatives and friends, it relaxes me, I love dogs and men, they all make nice pets........

Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:31 PM

My partner considered himself Agnostic and I forgot the other labels that he mentioned and draw to me, he hails from that well known univ. thats prominent from that kind of thinking;), Hes a blue blood actually, but I am regressing here, lol......I also hail from Uber conservative, Christian boarding school, since I was in grade school till I graduated in college, were the most conservative among the sect of Christians too,I think;), lots of Bawals to put it mildly..and we are mostly Bible based,

So, Put us together and one would think, we are always on each others throats for our extreme ideology, But NADA!!!, theres never even One heated argument about it, so far and after all this years........our secret?, We respect each others beliefs, I am interested to learn about his philosophy and he is interested to learn mine, we asked and listen with an open mind heart and mind, and try to understand each others point of view, we agree not to destroy our relationship because of mere ideologies, how people deemed them to be, how we deemed them to be, At the end of the day, it basically boils down to respect;)

Edited by annanicole19, 22 July 2018 - 10:36 PM.

#167 pH 8.2

pH 8.2

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Anything under the sun.

Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:16 PM

This thread exists! I'm an agnostic... or I may be Atheist I just don't know it yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users