Living Solo/alone

i so love it, and am enjoying every single minute of it. :cool:

it doesn't have to be lonely, even.

the monotony can easily be broken, with or without the help of others.

it's just like having a good balance of a carefree life, without the responsibilities of having to take care of anybody but your self, and yet not too careless because you have as many things to do and spend time on, by yourself.

Edited by angel_by_day

I've been living alone here in Manila since Feb, 2008 and I so love it. you get to do what you wanna do. sleep the whole day, party all night. You can even bring girls along and have sex as much as you want to. haha. The only downside is you also have to work hard to cover up all the expenses for everyday survival. But still, I would always prefer this kind of setup, for now that is... :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by buffalosoldier09

If you can afford it, it is one of the best things in the world.

I have been living alone since 16. In Australia - Studying & Working, In Malaysia - Working, In Philippines - Working.

A lot of responsibility, a lot of hard work but a lot of fun as well.

Loneliness is not a factor, there are friends, your gadgets and of course the internet !!! :mtc:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well.. more than what most guys have in mind.. Living by yourself would give one the learning that never taught in school.. That is to work for yourself and pay the bills, to stand on your own when everyone is against you.. To live for a day, hoping that the next day would be a better one. And most of all, to take pride of what you have accomplished.

• 2 weeks later...

Living alone is very intoxicating. Ownt time, own rules, a bigger bedspace for a naughty night (lol)...

But seriously, it also gives you the empowering feeling of having accomplished something big, even if it means doing your own laundry or cooking your own food (in which case, I have a clearbook full of resto fliers to always have food delivered since I don't cook.)

Or even if you don't cook food, you can always go out whenever, wherever, since there is always a 24-hour fastfood/convenience store you can go to! (Good thing Makati CBD is always awake and there's a Ministop at the groundfloor of my condo.) :)

For those of you who haven't tried this, you're missing half your life. ;)

well.. more than what most guys have in mind.. Living by yourself would give one the learning that never taught in school.. That is to work for yourself and pay the bills, to stand on your own when everyone is against you.. To live for a day, hoping that the next day would be a better one. And most of all, to take pride of what you have accomplished.

I agree. Living alone motivated me to work harder so I can cope up with the bills that I have to pay and rely only to myself.

And it's true, even if you got your friends, loved ones and family around at the end of the day, you only got yourself to take care of yourself before you can take of everyone else.

It developed a certain character in me that made me say to myself that I can face any kinds of problems and cope up with life. It also made me stronger and bolder in making decisions in life cause I got no primary responsibility but myself

Besides, since I am alone, I can leave when I want to (of course with bf's permission :D), and I got to spend quality time with my significant other in my house anytime we wanted to :thumbsupsmiley:

well said miss MS, masarap lahat yun, the only downside is, you have to do everything, minsan pagod ka na, you'll have to cook pa, kasi sawa ka na sa mcdo, jollibee, and the rest surrounding you. after that, hugas ka plates. want a glass of water, ikaw pa rin ! just like living in the US back here.

• 2 weeks later...
what i do best living in 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a tub?

slacking!!!

lol

Lucky you!

:lol:

living alone with one bedroom or studio is good enough.

Alone in a big house... i don't think i can bare it, it would either make me so sad/lonely or scared :upside:

Edited by MS
  • 1 month later...