• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#21 brownrichard

brownrichard

G O L D _ M E M B E R

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,562 posts
  • Interests:...exploring for and mining gold in the Philippines and elsewhere in the world...

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:45 PM

sir,

re the last statement , yes , i also helped planned and setup the security of the site and the project , me and four others , particularly with Diwalwal . if you have heard the latest news , thru our effrots we manage to have 1 company assigned near the field office and the processing area and last weekend our agreement with the provincial governement is already in effect to place a a PC / CAFGU cadre in the area and will be launched feb or mar next year . and if things get worse , there is a brigade assigned in mongkayo to reinforced the units in mt diwalwal.

we also have a very special arrangement with the brgys in the area. if you know what i mean :-)

Bro kami we have foreign and local consultants pero mainly run by the local security contractor of the company...
Mero kami in a limited way engagements with the Police and Military pero case to case basis...
Hindi something that is a standing arrangement na we renew yearly... humihingi lang kami ng tulong once in a while...
Well the plant security will be a thing to our security group.... GINTO DIBA tulad nyo...

#22 DragonSpa

DragonSpa

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:48 PM

Hi All,

If you have any satellite communication needs, let me know, we are distributing the Thuraya line of satellite products.

Cheers!

#23 brownrichard

brownrichard

G O L D _ M E M B E R

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2,562 posts
  • Interests:...exploring for and mining gold in the Philippines and elsewhere in the world...

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:00 PM

Hi All,

If you have any satellite communication needs, let me know, we are distributing the Thuraya line of satellite products.

Cheers!

bro we have engaged IMAGINET for data/ voice internet communications and satellite communications...
Pero yung radio communications namin ay with ASTRON... parehong local yan..
Pero sige if you could send me more info I am willing to link you to my purchasing manager MTCers din vicclimax ang handle

#24 Kharnall

Kharnall

MAD DRIVER and PERMANENT Weeder

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,895 posts
  • Interests:lots.<br />BOOKS by john grisham, nicholas sparks, tolstoy, daniel dafoe, sidney sheldon, david eddings, sun tzu, the works of marcus aurelius, RA slavatorre, Lustbader, Clancy , Ludlum, J mcnaught, patricia cromwell, m weiss , t hickman, r marcinko.<br /><br />Sports - tennis , baseball<br /><br />HOBBIES - too many to mention<br /><br />favorite past time - long drives, cooking , gym, <br /><br />stress buster - my colt cal .40 1911, glock16, Okamoto condoms :-)

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:24 PM

Bro kami we have foreign and local consultants pero mainly run by the local security contractor of the company...
Mero kami in a limited way engagements with the Police and Military pero case to case basis...
Hindi something that is a standing arrangement na we renew yearly... humihingi lang kami ng tulong once in a while...
Well the plant security will be a thing to our security group.... GINTO DIBA tulad nyo...

peace and order was the first problem we have to fix in Diwalwal. if you recall , blood was shed on a massive scale during the late 90's and early 2000. the army presence is to make sure that major escalations will be prevented . right now we've divided the enitire operating area into 8 operating zones , and im working with foreign investor who is very interested to set up a mine site. this weekend i have to visit again to attend and invitation fm tito franco re the recent development made by PMDC and the new programs to be implemented by early next year.

#25 brownrichard

brownrichard

G O L D _ M E M B E R

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:50 AM

peace and order was the first problem we have to fix in Diwalwal. if you recall , blood was shed on a massive scale during the late 90's and early 2000. the army presence is to make sure that major escalations will be prevented . right now we've divided the enitire operating area into 8 operating zones , and im working with foreign investor who is very interested to set up a mine site. this weekend i have to visit again to attend and invitation fm tito franco re the recent development made by PMDC and the new programs to be implemented by early next year.

So how often do you go there?...
when you say a foreign investor is interested to set up a mine... you mean sa area nyo or elsewhere magtatayo ng mine?

#26 roughashlar

roughashlar

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:59 PM

hi guys. i'm a makati-based lawyer. my practice areas include mining and natural resources. very interesting indeed.

#27 Kharnall

Kharnall

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,895 posts
  • Interests:lots.<br />BOOKS by john grisham, nicholas sparks, tolstoy, daniel dafoe, sidney sheldon, david eddings, sun tzu, the works of marcus aurelius, RA slavatorre, Lustbader, Clancy , Ludlum, J mcnaught, patricia cromwell, m weiss , t hickman, r marcinko.<br /><br />Sports - tennis , baseball<br /><br />HOBBIES - too many to mention<br /><br />favorite past time - long drives, cooking , gym, <br /><br />stress buster - my colt cal .40 1911, glock16, Okamoto condoms :-)

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:08 PM

Sir, kung sa NRDC Diwalwal ka nag work before so, may kakilala ka bang Lucio "Butch" Fernandez, a mining engineer? :cool:

Sir,

just to give you and update, Engr Fernandez left PMDC to assume a Operation managerial ROLE in Dinagat. i think it is a Coal Mining . if im not mistaken salary is about 2ce than what he used to recieve with PMDC

#28 Kharnall

Kharnall

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,895 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:15 PM

So how often do you go there?...
when you say a foreign investor is interested to set up a mine... you mean sa area nyo or elsewhere magtatayo ng mine?

im schedule this weekend , by november it will 15- 24 . ihave to meet with mayor brillantes and governor uy regarding the new NPA threats.

maybe you've heard about this , of the 8k hectares under the PMDC jurisdiction , we have isolated about 3 other potential areas that can be operated by intl companies that has a tie up with locally -based company. the plan was to divide it into 7 operating areas , but until the Peace and order situation is stabilized , im advising caution for now. CITIC is processinig its permit with MGB and by early next year the will have the necessary permits ... with my help of course heheeh

#29 brownrichard

brownrichard

G O L D _ M E M B E R

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 11:49 PM

im schedule this weekend , by november it will 15- 24 . ihave to meet with mayor brillantes and governor uy regarding the new NPA threats.

maybe you've heard about this , of the 8k hectares under the PMDC jurisdiction , we have isolated about 3 other potential areas that can be operated by intl companies that has a tie up with locally -based company. the plan was to divide it into 7 operating areas , but until the Peace and order situation is stabilized , im advising caution for now. CITIC is processinig its permit with MGB and by early next year the will have the necessary permits ... with my help of course heheeh

oo alam ko yun nabalitaan ko yung 3 other areas nyo na ita-tie up...
Pareho tayo Bro... tirador ng permits sa MGB at ibang agency hehehe

#30 Kharnall

Kharnall

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,895 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:12 PM

oo alam ko yun nabalitaan ko yung 3 other areas nyo na ita-tie up...
Pareho tayo Bro... tirador ng permits sa MGB at ibang agency hehehe

Just arrive. medyo heavy rains ngaun dun. twice a month ako pumupunta . next month maybe three times and i will have to stay for a week para ma-asikaso ko ang audits nila. file naman ng leave or schedule sick leave sa call center work hehhehehe.

#31 ericthered

ericthered

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:45 AM

Nice to know about MICO. Pwede rin siguro ang coal boy dito.

#32 brownrichard

brownrichard

G O L D _ M E M B E R

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:14 AM

Just arrive. medyo heavy rains ngaun dun. twice a month ako pumupunta . next month maybe three times and i will have to stay for a week para ma-asikaso ko ang audits nila. file naman ng leave or schedule sick leave sa call center work hehhehehe.

Bro 2x times a month?... and you dont stay long?
Kamusta ang byahe paakyat? or often nasa baba sa city office ka lang?
grabe 2x a month? :thumbsdownsmiley: mas maayos pang once a month na matagal para di pagod sa byahe...

Nice to know about MICO. Pwede rin siguro ang coal boy dito.

EH EH EH syempre Bro Sir ericthered... Coal Boys are equally WELCOME... :thumbsupsmiley:
Saan part ka ng coal provinces: sa south, central or sa north ng Philippines? :rolleyes:
Let me guess... sa ISABELA Ka...

#33 ericthered

ericthered

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 06:22 PM

EH EH EH syempre Bro Sir ericthered... Coal Boys are equally WELCOME... :thumbsupsmiley:
Saan part ka ng coal provinces: sa south, central or sa north ng Philippines? :rolleyes:

[/quote]

Dun sir sa pinakamalaki

#34 Kharnall

Kharnall

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,895 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:25 PM

Bro 2x times a month?... and you dont stay long?
Kamusta ang byahe paakyat? or often nasa baba sa city office ka lang?
grabe 2x a month? :thumbsdownsmiley: mas maayos pang once a month na matagal para di pagod sa byahe...

Going up ( SUBIDA ) is not a problem , the returning DOWN ( LOGSONG ) is . ive made that ride multiple times , van, SUV, off road cruisers, komatsu bulldozers, isuzu bighorn, Pinoy Jeeps, cycles with skylab extensions during the early phase of the project . i even ... just for the fun of it , accompanied a pack mule ( tribal people who paid to carry supplies on thier backs fm DIWATA or Diwalwal to Mongakayo ) took us 5-6 hours and 4 liters of water to reach Mongkayo , i learned more about the lfestyle and the grievances of the people of DIwalwal / diwata that way than all the reports made by the so called anthropologist and mining experts. Normally i go there to figure out what will be the potential problems , datas are already provided for my report. i just translate and co-relate it so that the bosses here in manila can understand without too much numbers and figures. overnight stay lang most of the time , but there are cases that i have to stay than longer particularly if its security problems.

#35 Kharnall

Kharnall

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,895 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:51 PM

All,

To those who are interested. Any Mining Engineer / Geologist who has Nickel/ Cobalt Extraction and Processing experience ( at least 5 years field work ) who is interested to do consultancy work for Chinese Group . $150 / day . Preferably worked with Palawan or Manticao. Limited TIME only . PM me your contact number. Will select based on experience not on Academic Status ( we have more academians in our group who spends more time studying at prestigious universities than doing actual Mining Work ) . I will not be hiring but will endorsed to a group i had worked with who wants a mining consultant.

#36 brownrichard

brownrichard

G O L D _ M E M B E R

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:10 AM

Dun sir sa pinakamalaki

Bro hindi ko alam ang pinakamalaking ibig mong sabihin? :unsure:

#37 brownrichard

brownrichard

G O L D _ M E M B E R

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:17 AM

Going up ( SUBIDA ) is not a problem , the returning DOWN ( LOGSONG ) is . ive made that ride multiple times , van, SUV, off road cruisers, komatsu bulldozers, isuzu bighorn, Pinoy Jeeps, cycles with skylab extensions during the early phase of the project . i even ... just for the fun of it , accompanied a pack mule ( tribal people who paid to carry supplies on thier backs fm DIWATA or Diwalwal to Mongakayo ) took us 5-6 hours and 4 liters of water to reach Mongkayo , i learned more about the lfestyle and the grievances of the people of DIwalwal / diwata that way than all the reports made by the so called anthropologist and mining experts. Normally i go there to figure out what will be the potential problems , datas are already provided for my report. i just translate and co-relate it so that the bosses here in manila can understand without too much numbers and figures. overnight stay lang most of the time , but there are cases that i have to stay than longer particularly if its security problems.

Bro para ka na rin si Indiana Jones... hahaha

I used to do that too elsewhere in the bush of the Philippines...
Pero I have seen the light as they say... hindi na ako pinapag-field work kasi daw tamad na ako umakyat...
I had my share of sleeping in the mountains and trecking the rivers and creeks that brings us to the top...

Anyway... we used to have the same situation sa Didipio... if it will take us whole day to walk up,
then nagka opening of logging road, it took us 4 hours of bumpy ride up on an EX-DESERT STORM trucks...
ngayon pwede kang mag skate board sa road that we built

#38 Kharnall

Kharnall

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,895 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 09:53 PM

Bro para ka na rin si Indiana Jones... hahaha

I used to do that too elsewhere in the bush of the Philippines...
Pero I have seen the light as they say... hindi na ako pinapag-field work kasi daw tamad na ako umakyat...
I had my share of sleeping in the mountains and trecking the rivers and creeks that brings us to the top...

Anyway... we used to have the same situation sa Didipio... if it will take us whole day to walk up,
then nagka opening of logging road, it took us 4 hours of bumpy ride up on an EX-DESERT STORM trucks...
ngayon pwede kang mag skate board sa road that we built

sa diwalwal.. roads are still working progress. there is the DPWH always has an excuse re delays.. although acceptable naman ( but two years on-going ? ) , two years ago my initial plan was have the ENGr Brigade contract the road rehabilitation ( being an X-army man myself ) tested na capabilities nila. but DPWH said kaya daw nila kahit 6 months or less, i suspected may conievance si h. alvarez at yung contractor na kinuha ng DPWH for the project. Pag bAlik ko next week , we will finally decide kung i turn over namin sa ENGR BDE ang balance ng project .

its like were hitting 2 birds with one stone. the roads will finally be rehabilitated ( kahit overdue ) , and we will have additional Military Personnel in the area , about 1 Battallion , and it just cost less coz the BDE has its own equipment and manpower di na kami gagastos sa mobilization. even when im typing right now im reviewing the agreement ng DPWH at PMDC .

#39 brownrichard

brownrichard

G O L D _ M E M B E R

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:27 PM

hi guys. i'm a makati-based lawyer. my practice areas include mining and natural resources. very interesting indeed.

HI BRO... SORRY WE MISSED YOUR POST... WELCOME TO THE THREAD/FORUM
SINO SINO ANG MGA CLIENTS NYO NA MINING COMPANIES, PWEDE MO BA SABIHIN, SIR ROUGHASHLAR?... NICE HANDLE!
:thumbsupsmiley:

#40 bertclimax

bertclimax

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:54 AM

Bro kilala ko rin sya from dating Suricon, senior sa akin yan sa Suricon
Paano mo nakilala Bro? May mining pa ba duon?

Si Sir Kharnal ang tinatanong ko rin sana eh... kasi 10 years sya duon
ako nakabisita MINE VISIT dati pero sarado na

Wala na. Matagal ng sarado ang Suricon. Si Rey Calo lang ang kilala ko kasi nagkasama kami nyan sa Butuan noong 1996 to 1998 sa isang Aussie Explo. group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users