LIBRA - The Scales

• 3 weeks later...
was reading my post about us Librans and considered na negative pala yung pagiging flirt at self indulgent.  :blink:

isn't being a flirt supposed to be a good thing?

flirtatious pala tayo? hindi nga??? :unsure: kaya pala lagi akong nasasabihang "player". :( pero shy lang naman ako eh. but responsive to people i like. and i agree with the rest of you who said not to tilt the scales. they are so gonna get it. game over by then. :D

btw, has any of you ever had a relationship with a piscean? kumusta?

oh and happy birthday to all of us (9.23 - 10.22)!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

let's keep this thread alive! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
flirtatious pala tayo?  hindi nga???  :unsure:  kaya pala lagi akong nasasabihang "player".  :(  pero shy lang naman ako eh.  but responsive to people i like.  and i agree with the rest of you who said not to tilt the scales.  they are so gonna get it.  game over by then.  :D

btw, has any of you ever had a relationship with a piscean?  kumusta?

oh and happy birthday to all of us (9.23 - 10.22)!!!  :thumbsupsmiley:

let's keep this thread alive!  :cool:

lemme see, i've been with people born under, Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Taurus, Virgo, Libra...

so nope, don't remember having a fish (pisces) as a GF :lol:

flirtatious pala tayo?  hindi nga???  :unsure:  kaya pala lagi akong nasasabihang "player".  :(  pero shy lang naman ako eh.  but responsive to people i like.  and i agree with the rest of you who said not to tilt the scales.  they are so gonna get it.  game over by then.  :D

btw, has any of you ever had a relationship with a piscean?  kumusta?

oh and happy birthday to all of us (9.23 - 10.22)!!!  :thumbsupsmiley:

let's keep this thread alive!  :cool:

I've never and never will sleep with a fish....

remember the Sicilian adage - "He sleeps with the fishes" means you're hehehehe....

nabuhay uli ang libra thread ah - sex symbol pala ang ka-birthday ko :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest simply_tinA
Librans are very, very patient, just don't tilt the scales or you'll be very, very sorry  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Ah ewan, basta kung ano ako, ganun nga mga Librans. Hehehe  :P  :lol:  :lol:

i agree... hayyy... di ba nga prone to abuse kc tau? :cry: :cry:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
LIBRANS, when in love could give you their lives...  they could make their worlds revolve around you....  but they are attention-seeker.. they want that their actions be appreciated, much more reciprocated...

sometimes LIBRANS are overly sensitive... they tend to make a big fuzz over a simple comment..... 

most of the times, they see beauty at its simplest... thy are easily pleased... they are very emotional... most librans don;t know how to get angry.... 

hmm ano pa ba??? :P

Sinabi mo pa....

i read somewhere that a libra's perfect partner is 4 years older or younger than he/she is. pareho kami ng gf ko na libra and we our ages are 4 years a part. being my longest relationship to date, i guess it's right.

us libras have great eyes for beauty that's why we're more incline in the arts.

and we're the best at sex 'cause both giver and taker tayo. walang lamangan.

great lovers...

aren't we

Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves

to takes things at the center. Inner and physical

beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry

often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and

fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but

recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does

not care to control emotions. Unpredictable.

Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND

sexiest of them all

Edited by sebyang
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

YOUR ZODIAC PROFILE-second part

ZODIAC PROFILE: LIBRA

September 24 - October 23

The Scales

AIR sign

FAMOUS LIBRANS

Will Smith, Avril Lavigne, Gwenyth Paltrow, Gwen Stefani, Kate Winslet, Usher, Eminem, Shaggy, Carlos Spencer, Temepara Clarke (Silver Ferns)

Librans are quite possibly the most likable sign of the zodiac. They are so sweet and people are drawn to them. They are social butterflies who LOVE to party, darling! But if you have one at your place, be aware that they will probably have a nosy in your bathroom cabinet!

Librans are DOERS rather than thinkers, but it does take awhile for them to actually DO what they're thinking. Procrastinating is a habit. They are extremely intelligent but sometimes gullible and they love talking to people. They are bossy and domineering and have WAYS of getting their own way!

Librans LOVE to spend money and buy stuff. Funky material possessions make them feel good and they love to show them off. Credit cards are a god-send! Just like the scales that represent them, Librans are always trying to find a perfect balance in life. despite being socialites, they are terrified of being alone. They hate being alone so much that they'd beg the most boring person they know to come over, just for the company!

LIBRA MALE

Is keen to make a good visual impression, no matter what the occasion. He is interested in women of all ages (unless he'd GAY, and A LOT of Libra men are!), he is a master of romance and is very trustworthy. He can be fickle, and just like a woman, will change his mind often.

LIBRA FEMALE

She takes care of her body and appearance and uses her sexuality to get what she wants. She is good at voicing her opinion with diplomacy and tact and is a great team member. She has an awesome analytical mind too.

LIBRA AT WORK

Librans are honest and are great promoters of ideas. They build a good network of contacts and can be moody, but not nasty

TYPICAL OCCUPATIONS

Librans are good at planning business ventures. You'll find a lot of Librans working in law, politics, diplomacy, design, fashion, art, graphics, and promotional work. (Any job that involves talking and long lunches suits them fine!)

LIBRA AND LOVE

To Libra, Love is all. They are in love with love itself, and once in love, a Libran is emotionally dependent on the partner, but is casual and easy going. Libras enjoy romance but are not into PDA. They are quite forgiving in love and will do anything to avoid hurting their partner.

LIBRA NEGATIVE

Can be narcissistic (egotistical, loves themselves), sulky, indecisive, manipulative, overbearing and flirtatious

LIBRA POSITIVE

Co-operative, artistic, good negotiator, loving and romantic, has a sense of fair play, uses their brain, sincere, charming and a good friend.