106 replies to this topic

#101 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:14 PM

HI! Are there any Psychiatrists/Psychologists here? I just want to know how much do you usually charge and if consultation is a on-time thing or should cover a couple of sessions. I've been talking to my friends, and they advised me to seek professional help because i might be depressed. 

Look for Mr. Raymond Rosales in UST. He is a neuro/psychiatrist. Consultation fee is Php1,000. Depends on the anti depressants if it is effective on you if not you need to consult again to give you other anti D. 

#102 basikmasiklab

basikmasiklab

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Anime & Mangas
    American TV Series
    Movies
    Puzzles
    Computers
    Spas
    Conspiracy Theories
    Business

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

Where can I talk to a Psychiatrist and how much would be the consultation fee? Thanks :)

#103 murmur

murmur

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:30 AM

I need someone to talk to. hndi ko na makontrol yung naiisip ko at ito yung ngpapa down ng sarili ko sa bawat araw na lumipas

#104 Dash_Avalanche

Dash_Avalanche

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:38 AM

Been there bro, seek upon the one who made everything "the Lord Jesus" and you will be set free, if you seek him genuinely and faithfully he will answer instantly.

I need someone to talk to. hndi ko na makontrol yung naiisip ko at ito yung ngpapa down ng sarili ko sa bawat araw na lumipas

Edited by Dash_Avalanche, 25 June 2018 - 07:39 AM.

#105 vasyl

vasyl

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:38 AM

if i would like to check if i have a mental disorder, who should i see? a psychologist or a psychiatrist?

#106 jelly bean

jelly bean

fuzzy

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,537 posts
  • Interests:having honest conversations, engaging with real and no bullshit individuals, drinking authentic coffee and talking about life over 40% alcohol content.

Posted 05 November 2019 - 03:40 PM

psychiatrists since you need a diagnosis. they will be able to provide treatment, therapy and prescribe medication.

#107 vasyl

vasyl

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 01:20 AM

psychiatrists since you need a diagnosis. they will be able to provide treatment, therapy and prescribe medication.

thanks a lot, does anyone here know a psychiatrist near qc pasig or mrikina area?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users