What Has Love Taught You Lately?

love has taught me that i am more important than what i use to think of myself b'coz someone out there loves me for who i am; and i love her too...

today i wake up thankful for ea and every day i am given, and ea moment that pass that i have you in my heart is a sunshine of hope we're going to see ea other again.

A bit OT pero...

What I learned from past relationships before I got hooked at the ripe-old age of 31.

1. You can never make anyone love you.

That means courting rituals are useless. Kung di ka type ng babae, kahit na anong panliligaw mo, at napapayag mo siya, kahit na anong sabihin mo, napilit mo lang siya. Call it what you like, nabola, na-uto, nadaya, nasuyo pero calling it "napa-ibig" is bullshit. Kung gaano mo siya kahirap nakuha, mas madali siyang mawawala pag may nakita siya higit pa sa iyo.

However, courting rituals are fun pag "undecided" o "nagpapakipot " lang siya. That means kahit papaano may gusto siya sa iyo. She just has to know you a little bit more. Masaya iyan kasi parang chess game ang ligawan niyo, with strategies ang mind-games galore.

2. No matter what, dalawa lang talaga kayo sa relationship.

Di mahalaga ang opinion ng family niyo, ng simbahan niyo, ng friends niyo kumpara sa inyong dalawa. Ok lang makinig sa opinion nila, maaaring valid. Pero the decision still remains sa inyong dalawa kung itutuloy niyo ba o hindi.

3. Do not talk about past relationships.

Pandora's Box iyan. Delikadong mabuksan. Malay mo, yung sinisiraan mong ex e kaibigan niya.

4. Huwag mong liligawan ang kabigan o kapatid ng ex mo.

Gago ka ba? Sobrang liit ba ng mundong iniikutan mo para ilang babae lang ang ligawan. Believe me, sakit lang ng ulo iyan. Hanggang ngayon, pinagsisisihan ko pa.

5. If she always has to seek the approval of friends, she is not worth your time.

Walang sariling opinion, walang laman ang ulo.

6. Beware the girl without ambition.

Hihilahin ka lang niya pababa hanggang maging pareho kayong mediocre ang buhay.

7. Sex is not the ONLY thing in a relationship.

It may be fun for a while, pero pagtagal-tagal mahirap rin yung wala kayong pag-uusapan for pillow talk.

8. Mas ok pa yung pangit na may utak, kaysa maganda na tanga.

Wag namang sobrang pangit ha? Kahit passable man lang. Yun bang di nakakahiyang ipakilala sa tropa.

9. Wag kang magtatanim ng sama ng loob sa kanya.

Pag may nagawa siyang sablay, sabihin mo agad pero may kaunting diplomasya. Mahirap yung may ilalabas kang listahan ng atraso niya pag nag-away kayo.

10. Pag mainit ang ulo niya, dapat kalmado ka. Pag ikaw naman ang mainit, dapat kalmado naman siya.

11. Kailangan pa bang patulan yung maliit na bagay na nagawa niya? Palampasin mo na lang kaya para iwas-gulo na rin. Konting tiis, konting pasensiya.

12. Kung ayaw mo na sa kanya, be considerate enough and tell it to her face.

Yan ang gawain ng tunay na lalaki, di takot sa confrontation. Wag mo nang pahirapan na parang tangang umaasa pang kayo pa rin.

13. There is no such thing as a COOL-OFF. ON lang o OFF.

14. Huwag mo siyang piliting baguhin. At wag kang umasang magbabago siya dahil sa iyo. Dapat kusang loob niyang gagawin ito para sa iyo.

15. Never SETTLE.

Di puwede ang "ok na". Dapat siya talaga ang "ideal" mo. Ikaw rin ang magsisisi pag kasal na kayo tapos may nakilala kang mukhang mas ok sa kanya.

16. Always let her know you love her.

Tell her. Kiss her. Give her little gifts and flowers kahit walang okasyon. Be affectionate, even if it's not in your nature. I know that she knows that you love her pero it never hurts to remind her di ba? It would make her day.

17. Never take her for granted.

Andami nang nasira dahil dito. Always be considerate of the little thing she does for you, thank her always. And reciprocate. Di niya obligasyon ang pagsilbihan ka, ginagawa niya iyon dahil mahal ka niya.

18. Kung kayo, kayo talaga - kahit na anong mamagitan sa inyo.

Yun na lang muna, may meeting pa ako e.

love has taught me:

--> well, no matter how much you love each other from the start, kahit sobra-sobra pang in love kayo, things will eventually change, pwedeng mag-increase yung feelings pwedeng mabawasan

-->that i can be very stupid pala! (long story, basta yun yun)

--> that nothing's permanent, a guy may love you very much at the beginning of your relationship, the next thing you know he has a secret friendster account (aside from the one you know) na naka-add yung ex niya and other girls and he's having a threesome sexcapade with some strangers.

---> that the person you love and trust very much may not be as faithful and honest as you think.

Guest dRkNiGhT

Even if u love someone that much..there is still a possibilty that ul wake up one day and noticed that the love is gone..there is rili a thing such as falling out of love without any rison..itl just happened..without us knowing the real rison.. :(

Edited by dRkNiGhT

that love has its own ups and downs...

you wil only learn these lessons once you have experienced being hurt by someone you love.... the one you thought who would stay with you forever.... the one you thought was the only thing that's real......the one who have changed your perspective in life......the one you gave all your trust........and in the end..........................left you all alone....

but hey! LIFE GOES ON...... and as it goes on.... you, too have to move on....... no matter how hard it may seem......... no matter how lonely you may be...... there's always a light in the end!

Edited by silent_avenger

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :P

1. Never give more in a relationship than you are getting out of it

2. Never become your man's "therapist"

3. Make him miss you sometimes... WHen a man always knows where you are and you're always readily available for him, he takes it for granted.

4. A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW them to treat you.

5. Stop making excuses for a man and his behaviors

6. If you have ANY doubt in your mind about a man's character, leave him alone.

7. Don't stay because you think "it will get better" You will be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.

8. Always put yourself and your happiness first.

9. You cannot change a man's behavior... Change comes from within

10. Just because he says he loves you, it doesn't mean that he won't hurt you and that you are meant to be with him.

11. You should not be the one doing all the bending. COMPROMISE is a two-way street.

and lastly...

12. Do not fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you need....

I Want Our Relationship to Last

I thought I would never

find the right person

to love

until I met you

And since I have

always thought that

love is the most

important part of my life

I want our love

to last and

to be as beautiful