The Lacoste Club

Batabatuta™

Status Symbol ang Lacoste. Karamihan nakita ko may ganito hindi marunong pumorma. Baka marami mag-react. ang sabi ko karamihan hindi lahat.

Pag nanuod ka tv ang makikita mo naka-lacoste mga politico na hindi bagay sa kanila yung lacoste na suot nila. Yung mga mukha nila hindi maka-afford nun.

Pag nasa mall naman karamihan chubby yung lalake. Karamihan ha.

Hahaha..that was a funny one. :D But true to a certain extent. SOME (emphsis on "some") people cop-out and use the brand to compensate for whatever is lacking...

Hahaha :D :D :D

My wife said after reading this ---- At least hindi raw ako kasama dun sa karamihan pero malapit na kasi I gained weight dahil sa lekat na kainan nung holiday season.

So back to work and work out :thumbsupsmiley:

Maybe I'll wear the size 4 muna. Bakat ang tummy ko sa size 3 :blush:

nilabas na nga pala dito ang so-called limited edition daw na gold ang kulay ng buwaya. maganda siya kung black ang polo shirt mo at custom-fit yung cut ng shirt.

pero suggestion ko rin sa mga mahilig sa damit, tingin din kayo ng ibang brands, at ibang klaseng shirts din. ang dami ring alternatives diyan kahit dito sa metro manila- rl, dkny, kenzo, john varvatos, rykiel, zegna, marcs, jasper conran, zara....

i love the shirts... unfortunately, sya yung maraming fake. i recently bought a polo shirt worht 3k+ and found out the fake version worth 450..

Ok lng yon dude! at least lam mo sa sarili mo n orig pa din yung nbili mo... The fake version cannot compete with the quality of the original ones. I heard from a cousin who travels frequently na sa france daw ngkalat ang fake na lacoste, dunno if its true. around $10-$12 lang daw isa...

I used to have their perfume,(Lacoste Booster) bigay lang. Di pa ubos kc tinitipid ko...

Sa shoes naman, la akong masabi! good quality, it compensates it's costly price :thumbsupsmiley:

I used to have their perfume,(Lacoste Booster) bigay lang. Di pa ubos kc tinitipid ko...

Sa shoes naman, la akong masabi! good quality, it compensates it's costly price :thumbsupsmiley:

actually their shoes aren't that expensive if you think about it.

Guys usually spend like 5 to 6k for a nice high-cut basketball shoe.

ung lacoste na shoes ko is just around 4k.

Not bad! :cool:

i only have 4 lacoste polo shirt. 3 years ko nang ginagamit pero OK pa rin tingnan kahit luma na. its very comfortable kasi malambot talaga ang tela yon nga lang mahal. ive discover a local product(POLO ang brand) na pwedeng ma compare ang quality sa lacoste. almost the same ang materials pero P700 lang ang price.

lacoste shirt are actually manufactured in India, I'm a frequent traveller to India (at least 3/year)... meron silang factory outlet in Bangalore. Lacoste only cost around 1.2k ruppee or around 1.5k pesos. but if you buy 5 shirts, you'll have around 3 shirt for free. I use to buy around more than 50 shirts and sell it here for around 2.2k each (not bad).... i'll be going to India again on March... Bebentahan ko kayo... 2k each lang...

lacoste shirt are actually manufactured in India, I'm a frequent traveller to India (at least 3/year)... meron silang factory outlet in Bangalore. Lacoste only cost around 1.2k ruppee or around 1.5k pesos. but if you buy 5 shirts, you'll have around 3 shirt for free. I use to buy around more than 50 shirts and sell it here for around 2.2k each (not bad).... i'll be going to India again on March... Bebentahan ko kayo... 2k each lang...

Cge.. pare.. i-PM mo kami lahat na nagpopost sa thread na ito.. Mura pa rin ang 2k pare.. :thumbsupsmiley:

i also like lacoste because of the quality and style pero di ganun karami ang stuff ko. talagang pinipili ko lang yung bibilhin ko kasi nga expensive sya. i have several shirts, a bottle of lacoste pink, 2 bags and a sandal. mas prefer ko sa rustan's shangrila mamili and sa galeria.

i have 320 pieces of this shirt i did use them as my uniform in my college days

320??? :wacko:

interested din po ako bgates1. post mo rito pag may items ka na ha! :blush:

I love lacoste sport shirt! I used to buy it when it was being sold for 1.5k almost a decade ago but its become too expensive for me. Nowadays I buy LeTigre Sport Shirts for only P400.

Just a bit of info. A few years ago Lacoste was pulled out of the U.S. market because of poor sales and was being sold at Walmart stores at giveaway prices. It was only when the mother company took over the US franchise that it was able to revive the brand.

LeTigre is also slowly making a comeback in the US market.

does the label designate function or social status? from my own perspective, its price suggests social status........

I agree the price is rather prohibitive.

However, I would prefer to call it a matter of taste rather than social status.

Some people just prefer the quality and style of Lacoste over other brands.

Of course to prefer that and to be able to purchase it is another matter altogether.

does the label designate function or social status? from my own perspective, its price suggests social status........

kung tutuusin mas-economical nga sa masmahabang panahon ang bumili ng lacoste kaysa, kunwari, giordano o local na polo shirt. ang lacoste dahil sa mataas na quality niya- mahina na ang 5 taon bago mo tapunin. kung maingat ka sa laba at solid color ang bilhin mo puwede pa iyan ng 8 years. ang mga low quality polo shirts isang taon pa lang iba na ang korte ng shirt.

mas madami ang kay anjo compare kay jimmy :thumbsupsmiley:

pansin ko nga po.

kung tutuusin mas-economical nga sa masmahabang panahon ang bumili ng lacoste kaysa, kunwari, giordano o local na polo shirt.  ang lacoste dahil sa mataas na quality niya- mahina na ang 5 taon bago mo tapunin.  kung maingat ka sa laba at solid color ang bilhin mo puwede pa iyan ng 8 years.  ang mga low quality polo shirts isang taon pa lang iba na ang korte ng shirt.

i agree with you. ;)

I agree the price is rather prohibitive.

However, I would prefer to call it a matter of taste rather than social status.

Some people just prefer the quality and style of Lacoste over other brands.

Of course to prefer that and to be able to purchase it is another matter altogether.

especially in the US where Lacoste is just one of the moderately priced shirts

first day i arrived in manila i went straight to rockwell and bought 3 Lacoste shoes...

lacoste is only big in australia due to their shoes but clothes wise no one really wears it but the old lolos and lolas here...

the shoes in australia are very expensive but when i went to manila they were only like $90 compared to $200 here!!!!!